Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

How many of you conservatives here agree with DeSantis and Trump about Ukraine?

5 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

There is no “evidence”???? I literally just told you the evidence. You want I should post the video of the bridge “being bombed” and then another video of someone living there showing the bridge with people walking on it? Or how about the video where he shows that video on a phone while he’s on the bridge with others? 

This type of behavior you’re exhibiting is very alarming as the the fact that you won’t accept anything that makes your point or your slave masters look bad like they’re lying. I can see now why everyone here thinks you’re a nutjob that lies every day of the week :doh: 

I wasn’t referring to your evidence. I wrote that there’s no evidence that a majority of conservatives agree with you (though I suspect they do.) 

The rest of your post I regard as angry nonsense. 

31 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting point, there certainly is value in those things. How much I can't say, but I said similar about Obama and his pledge to close Gitmo on day one:  a candidate doesn't know what he doesn't know, and he'll learn the value of it once he is in office.  And he did.

I would argue though that we can still accomplish these things with more skin in the game from the other ###### Euro countries who are gargling Putin's balls for oil.

Obama/Gitmo was the first thing I thought of.

I'm not sure as to what other NATO/Euro countries are doing in regards to this....but you're right.  This is a legit concern for the wannabe powers of Europe. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wasn’t referring to your evidence. I wrote that there’s no evidence that a majority of conservatives agree with you (though I suspect they do.) 

The rest of your post I regard as angry nonsense. 

No lol they do 100%. Even democrats agree with me. NOBODY except a small portion of idiot liberals want it. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. All you have to do is LISTEN to people. And unlike you, I’ve listened. They do NOT want money going over there, they do NOT want us giving military equipment, and they do NOT want us sending troops over there. 

15 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Obama/Gitmo was the first thing I thought of.

I'm not sure as to what other NATO/Euro countries are doing in regards to this....but you're right.  This is a legit concern for the wannabe powers of Europe. 

:cheers: 

For the bolded, I posted a link yesterday if you are interested:

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Those who are calling for greater accountability: I’m curious as to what specifically you want to see? Again, despite the article from USA Today that @Strike posted, I’m not sure that information on the breakdown of spending is unavailable to those who wish to seek it out. I also want to know: are you proposing a shut down of all further spending until a series of audits are performed? If not, what exactly ARE you proposing? 

My suspicion is that the whole accountability argument is an excuse for people who want to cut off aid to Ukraine without having to admit that they want to cut off aid to Ukraine. And that therefore I will never get specific answers to these questions. But we’ll see. 

So no accountability from now on. It’s just politics. Got it. 

So far the sanctions have hurt us more than they have hurt Russia. That has to change. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So far the sanctions have hurt us more than they have hurt Russia. That has to change. 

Show us on the doll where the sanctions have hurt you.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, posty said:

It is only money...  The US debt is so large now, $27b is nothing...

Dumbest thing ever. What is the recourse when we don't pay? Which never are.

Send leg breakers?

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Dumbest thing ever. What is the recourse when we don't pay? Which never are.

Send leg breakers?

Have them listen to Tim for 48 hours straight?

50 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

:cheers: 

For the bolded, I posted a link yesterday if you are interested:

Interesting that both the U.S. and Germany are down in their funding for the war when compared to previous wars of the past 35 years. In a weird way though...this feels more like Afghanistan in the 70s/80s; on the surface,  it's more about fighting a proxy war than a straight tit for tit resource/arms situtation.

It does look like Germany could "gift" more.......but they do seem to be taking a slower roll in regards to trying to subsidize lower fuel costs for their citizens.  I wonder if the correct Republican message would be a more American version of this...something that doesn't involve public transportation discounts.......to stalwartly support Ukraine with arms/money while pushing for unprecedened US oil expansion with the idea that we can hit Russia on two fronts; helping the Ukranians while undercutting Russias contribution to the global oil market.  I don't think Trump would do that......but I'd imagine most of the othe R candidates would.

I

Sounds like Trump would like to broker a deal with Russia and DeSantis was once on board with funding Ukraine but changed his tune. 

On 3/14/2023 at 1:38 PM, JustinCharge said:

You don't understand what the left is.  They are not against the military.  They are not for the military.  Their goal is to establish a communist dictatorship.  Whatever position gets them closer to that goal is fine.  They don't care if they are hypocrites and liars to achieve it.

The new left arr not Communists. They are fascists.  The rabidly support these secret alliances between government and Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Energy, the Military complex, the big banks.  That is not communism, but fascism.  These corrupt alliance are operating outside of government oversight and has no accountability.   Our constitution has been made meaningless.  The congressional GOP is scratching the surface, but they have no power.   Trump does kot have the spine to take it on, although he has made it plenty mad.  

59 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The new left arr not Communists. They are fascists.  The rabidly support these secret alliances between government and Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Energy, the Military complex, the big banks.  That is not communism, but fascism.  These corrupt alliance are operating outside of government oversight and has no accountability.   Our constitution has been made meaningless.  The congressional GOP is scratching the surface, but they have no power.   Trump does kot have the spine to take it on, although he has made it plenty mad.  

No, Jon, they are Communists thru and thru.  Communists, like Fascists, have the same totalitarian views and will use whatever tactic they can to get their goals.  Once they get there, the masks will come off and they will show their true Commie Colors.

• Haha 2

DeSantis rattles establishment GOP

"While the U.S. has many vital national interests… becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them," DeSantis told Carlson.

Noting that "peace" should be the objective in the war, the popular Sunshine State governor insisted the U.S. "should not provide assistance that could require the deployment of American troops or enable Ukraine to engage in offensive operations beyond its borders," adding that providing F-16s and long-range missiles would be "off the table."

Glad to see a politician standing up for what he believes in over the group-think of his Party.  Democrats/Liberals....take note, this is how you should be as a leader.....

So long as he remains flexible in his approach and yet retains this stance, I am with him.   While we have to show support for Ukraine, it must include other nations.  China needs to see that the opposition to them would include a variety of nations, and their economic weaponry is less effective as a result. 

21 hours ago, WhiskeyCash said:

I’ve literally seen “videos” that are nothing but lies and propaganda from our government about Ukraine. A glass bridge in Ukraine got “bombed” and destroyed the other day. But guess what! It’s already rebuilt and people are walking all on it! Amazing! After only a couple days they rebuilt the bridge. Saw a video of people walking on it and then another video of a phone showing that video while on the bridge to show that it isn’t old footage. 

Also saw a video of where there were sirens in one of cities that then got “bombed” yet the next morning the city was fine with no destruction. These have all been confirmed with video evidence.

So to answer the question: YES I believe trump and Desantis. We should have NEVER given them as much as we did. Biden is doing nothing but literally embezzling our money under the guise of “war” 

What app did you see these videos on?

Of every potential 2024 candidate, I support Trump on Ukraine and honestly believe he could broker a deal where Russia takes back some territory with the understanding that there’s no further encroachment. 

I still think he’s a garbage candidate and POS but I have to call balls and strikes on this one. Dirtbag Don is right.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Of every potential 2024 candidate, I support Trump on Ukraine and honestly believe he could broker a deal where Russia takes back some territory with the understanding that there’s no further encroachment. 

I still think he’s a garbage candidate and POS but I have to call balls and strikes on this one. Dirtbag Don is right.

It's not Trump that I have a problem with, it's Putin.  No matter WHO negotiates what with him he's going to break that in another year or two anyways.  He can't be trusted to abide by any agreement.  He'll do it in the short term to replenish his military but once they're back up to full strength he's going to pull the same sh#t again and demand even more.

On 3/16/2023 at 9:02 AM, TimHauck said:

What app did you see these videos on?

YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Maybe if you took the democrats k0ck out your mouth and wiped the jizz from your eyes you would be able to see as well 

• Haha 1

Mission creep continues. Poland and Slovakia sending Jets to Ukraine. No big deal. If Russia hits them then what? More sanctions? We get to arm some more countries? Whatever it takes, right? 

1 hour ago, WhiskeyCash said:

YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Maybe if you took the democrats k0ck out your mouth and wiped the jizz from your eyes you would be able to see as well 

Liar.  It was tik tok

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mission creep continues. Poland and Slovakia sending Jets to Ukraine. No big deal. If Russia hits them then what? More sanctions? We get to arm some more countries? Whatever it takes, right? 

No. If Poland is attacked we will go to war with Russia. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes! 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When are you going to be deployed? Or are you going to send your uninsured, insanely underpaid, illegal workers to Poland in your place? 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Liar.  It was tik tok

Lmfao Timothy I can tell you a a whiny lying liberal loser. You got the entire board against you cause of your lies and not you’re trying to call OTHERS liars??? :lol: Also, even if it there are videos on tiktok how is that bad? I’ll give you a hint: it isn’t. Only a complete focking retard like yourself finds it difficult to trust anything but CNN :lol: 

22 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Lmfao Timothy I can tell you a a whiny lying liberal loser. You got the entire board against you cause of your lies and not you’re trying to call OTHERS liars??? :lol: Also, even if it there are videos on tiktok how is that bad? I’ll give you a hint: it isn’t. Only a complete focking retard like yourself finds it difficult to trust anything but CNN :lol: 

Nothing wrong with tik tok, except that it’s for teenage girls and it’s pretty much your only source

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Nothing wrong with tik tok, except that it’s for teenage girls and it’s pretty much your only source

This guy. Says he showers with kids to save water. 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Somebody is BIG MAD he’s being made fun of and is now going full tilt :lol: 

News is news you dumbass piece of Sh1t :lol: I don’t care if it’s tiktok, Facebook, newspaper, radio, etc.

You’re acting like a petulant bratty 12 year old when she’s been told NO. Grow up. Stop acting like a little punk ass B1tch cause you’ve been caught lying. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. Says he showers with kids to save water. 

Holy Sh1t that’s focking DISGUSTING. Him and MDC are proud of Sh1t like this. Focking disgusting pedophile grooming pieces of Sh1t.