Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Pronouns and hiring

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

What does this have to do with “pronouns and hiring”?

Just now, TimHauck said:

What does this have to do about your disgusting ass showering with kids 🤢

Just now, WhiskeyCash said:

What does this have to do about your disgusting ass showering with kids 🤢

Full tilt

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Full tilt

I don’t think you know what the means. Especially when you admit to showering with kids 

On 3/15/2023 at 1:14 AM, TimHauck said:

This seems like a lot of generalizations.  I guess discrimination based on pronouns is the 2023 version of discrimination based on race or biological gender

Eh.  At the end of the day I just need to get shìt done.  If the wokies get me there, I hire them.  The problem is they usually don't.  The wokies where I work always want to work part time, they take off in the middle of the day to do ra dom shìt.  Shìt one wokie can't even email someone without running it through me first.  

I don't care about race, gender, sexuality, pronouns.  I just want people I can count on to come to work, take ownership and accountability, and don't cause me a bunch of problems.  In my experience, that's not the wokies.  

In fact, the common thread among my best guys and gals... The ones that came in over covid.  The ones that roll up there sleeves and work, the ones that don't cry, the ones that show up every day and put their head down and work. The majority are first or second generation Americans.  Their grandparents or parents immigrated here.  Honestly, that's one of the first things I try to find which is difficult because I'm not supposed to ask that.

One thing I never understand about the wokies is they always have some doctor's appointment.  I go to the dentist 6 months and schedule it on a Friday either early morning or late afternoon.  I go to doctor maybe once every three years.  How do these wokies have these doctors appointments like every two weeks.  No wonder these guys always advocate for socialized medicine.  Shìt I would two if I went to the doctor 20 times a year.

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Didn't know where to post it as it could go several places.   What people identify as was what I was going for.  I can delete the post and start a new thread for the video if it bothers you.

24 minutes ago, nobody said:

One thing I never understand about the wokies is they always have some doctor's appointment.  I go to the dentist 6 months and schedule it on a Friday either early morning or late afternoon.  I go to doctor maybe once every three years.  How do these wokies have these doctors appointments like every two weeks.  No wonder these guys always advocate for socialized medicine.  Shìt I would two if I went to the doctor 20 times a year.

It's because they're all in therapy with their perversions and mental illness.  20 times a year would be MINIMUM.

• Thanks 1

My pronouns are Mxyzptlk / Kltpzyxm

5 hours ago, nobody said:

Eh.  At the end of the day I just need to get shìt done.  If the wokies get me there, I hire them.  The problem is they usually don't.  The wokies where I work always want to work part time, they take off in the middle of the day to do ra dom shìt.  Shìt one wokie can't even email someone without running it through me first.  

I don't care about race, gender, sexuality, pronouns.  I just want people I can count on to come to work, take ownership and accountability, and don't cause me a bunch of problems.  In my experience, that's not the wokies.  

In fact, the common thread among my best guys and gals... The ones that came in over covid.  The ones that roll up there sleeves and work, the ones that don't cry, the ones that show up every day and put their head down and work. The majority are first or second generation Americans.  Their grandparents or parents immigrated here.  Honestly, that's one of the first things I try to find which is difficult because I'm not supposed to ask that.

5 hours ago, nobody said:

Are you sure these are common characteristics of “wokies” or just a particular age generation?

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My pronouns are Mxyzptlk / Kltpzyxm

You tricked meeee :mad: