Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyCash

Bill Gates is done

According to Matt Wallace. He will be releasing information that “will finally put Bill Gates in jail”. Curious to see what it is 

The comments on the tweet are pretty funny. 

This dude is a complete fruitcake.

If I am taken out between now and tomorrow, the Bill Gates files will will still be released by multiple sleeper sources. There is no stopping this

• Sad 1

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

The comments on the tweet are pretty funny. 

I just got done reading a good bit and you’re 100% right :lol: 

Next up on "The curse of Oak Island:" "That's a top pocket bobbydazzler!" Has the treasure finally been found? They found this 500 year old nail to prove the treasure is there...somewhere! Stay tuned!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Is this the my pillow guy conspiracy??

It might be Russian collusion pee pee tape conspiracy

Gates is fine. If Epstein could run around as long as he did this freak has nothing to worry about. 

On 3/17/2023 at 11:30 PM, TimHauck said:

Is he done yet?

Bump.

Thought of this thread after seeing this:

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

You a big Bill Gates fan or something? 

he’s a serious creeper

No but I thought it was funny that dig-bi is super gullible and believed this dude’s nonsense 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

he’s a serious creeper

lol

Gates is a creeper?  He'll be remembered for positively impacting the world way way more than any moron MAGAtard.

Go worship the anti-semite Musk who thinks whites are being replaced.

Just pathetic. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

he’s a serious creeper

Bill is a big pusher of injections, so naturally, the kid diddler is a fan of his.

• Thanks 1

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Bill is a big pusher of injections, so naturally, the kid diddler is a fan of his.

And this MAGAtards is why you got the political threads shut down. 

Referring to anther poster as a kiddy diddler is simply the behavior of an unhinged, disgusting MAGAtard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lol

Gates is a creeper?  He'll be remembered for positively impacting the world way way more than any moron MAGAtard.

Just pathetic. 

What does this have to do with MAGA??

I wonder if his ex thinks he’s a creeper 

Just now, HellToupee said:

What does this have to do with MAGA??

I wonder if his ex thinks he’s a creeper 

You MAGAtards are the only one who don't like Bill.

I wonder if Trump's exes think he's a creeper...oh wait, he's a convicted sexaul assaulter, best buddy with Epstein, loved to go backstage at teen beauty pageants, and openly talked about wanting to F his daughter.

So not really a question.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lol

Just pathetic. 

30 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And this MAGAtards is why you got the political threads shut down. 

Referring to anther poster as a kiddy diddler is simply the behavior of an unhinged, disgusting MAGAtard.

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You MAGAtards are the only one who don't like Bill.

I wonder if Trump's exes think he's a creeper...oh wait, he's a convicted sexaul assaulter, best buddy with Epstein, loved to go backstage at teen beauty pageants, and openly talked about wanting to F his daughter.

So not really a question.

Remember when folks tried to convince us this wasn't the a$$ cancer guy? That was funny.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Epstein

:lol: Donald banned him before any arrest . 

who flew on the Lolita express more than Gates and how many dinners after Epstein’s conviction??

Im glad I don’t go through life like you

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:lol: Donald banned him before any arrest . 

who flew on the Lolita express more than Gates and how many dinners after Epstein’s conviction??

Im glad I don’t go through life like you

Who was Epstein's best buddy for well over a decade?  Lived right by him?  Shared an "attraction to younger girls"?

Lol, Trump banning Epstein when the cops were closing in don't mean chit captain.  It's quite obvious that Epstein and Trump passed around poor unfortunate young girls. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I really don’t care about Gates either way, although I do appreciate his contributions to the tech industry.

Again, I mostly just like pointing out that digby/ @WhiskeyCash / @Stryker Ryker / @Vyse is a gullible idiot

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I really don’t care about Gates either way, although I do appreciate his contributions to the tech industry.

Again, I mostly just like pointing out that digby/ @WhiskeyCash / @Stryker Ryker / @Vyse is a gullible idiot

Listen, you are 100pct idiot.  Check yourself. 

As expected: nothing will ever be done with Bill Gates or any of the other elites on the Epstein island visitor list and we're all supposed to forget it exists.

• Like 1

Steve Jobs is also out of a jobs

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Steve Jobs is also out of a jobs

He wouldn't be hurting for work if he didn't have bigger problems he's dealing with.

On 11/18/2023 at 5:11 PM, TimHauck said:

Sorry bub but the only idiot is you :lol: hence, why I didn’t even have to defend myself. Youre here, every day, crying like a baby back B1tch, posting things only to be ratioed by the actual truth from multiple posters, and proceed to embarrass yourself while trying to claim you know more about medicine, vaccines, biology, bacteriology, virology, public health, etc than me & others like me who went to med school including my professors :lol:

You along with the rest of the retard leftist cult need to take a serious, long hard look in the mirror. Cause EVERYTHING you accuse me & others of being is nothing more than you projecting your own insecurities, ignorance, hate, and self loathing. Now be a good little boy and go back to mommy’s basement cause none of us normal people want anything to do with you nor ur kind :lol: