Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

JuJu to the Pats

I'm a bit surprised.  I thought hed stay in KC where he was a nice fit.

but I guess the Pats wanted him more.

From Big Ben to Mahomes, and now M Jones, oh it’s going to be different.  

Apparently the Chiefs feel that Moore is ready to step into Juju's role, but I wish they had checked with me on that first.

well, as a player who has not always been relevant to the success of his team.... he should be considering the fact he was actually playing a decent role in the success KC had.

why he would want to leave that situation baffles me.   sure he makes a few more dollars, but if he doesnt perform under this new QB who I would argue is not as talented as the one he was with, he may find himself on the unemployment line if it doesnt work out.    And he wont be winning any superbowls in the near future in New England.

I think it was a bad business decision on his part.

He axually fills the Jakobi Meyer role better than Jakobi Meyer, though, so it was a good signing by the Pats in response to Meyer's departure.

Thanks it’s an even trade, I don’t see the upside.  JuJu has benefited of playing with two qbs that have won 4 Super Bowls combine, and now comes M Jones , and a Patriots offensive who’s passing game is under par.  

I hope in ff JuJu value climbs.  

well, Juju has a reputation of being a good possession receiver.  I can see him doing well in New England.   Granted If I were him I'd wanna stay in KC with Mahomes, but it is possible that may not have been an option for him.

hes a big body who can catch.   I think he will probably be fine.  though I cant see him doing better than what he did in KC with a superior QB.

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Baily Zappe will make good use of the guy.

if he starts, he probably will.  but it doesnt matter who they start.

he wont be Mahomes.   Thats all I'm saying

Juju is very inconsistent but he has some ability.

WRs dont tend to stand out in New England.

I don't see him putting up big numbers next season.

It could be a hit for his fantasy prdouction, but a good move in the long run for his career.

Or of course the real chance he crashes and burns will happen

He going to post numbers similar to what Meyers was posting, Pats passing game isn’t very strong imo.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Pats passing game isn’t very strong imo.  

Well, there may be some hope now that they actually have an offensive coordinator instead of that offensive coordinator by committee with very little actual offensive coaching experience disaster they had running the show last year.

1 hour ago, Showboat said:

Well, there may be some hope now that they actually have an offensive coordinator instead of that offensive coordinator by committee with very little actual offensive coaching experience disaster they had running the show last year.

Maybe.  

Mac Jones will be the starter.  He's better than people give him credit and I expect him to improve from what he's shown in the past going forward.

I didn’t think that there was any question that M Jones would be their starter, I do question his ability.