Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Biden family received more than $1M from Hunter associate after 2017 China wire: House Oversight

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Whaaaaat?  You fell for the Russia Collusion nonsense.  The Dossier.  Never any hard evidence.  Not one scintilla.

I think you’re thinking of somebody else. I was never convinced of the dossier, and never convinced that Trump colluded with Russia. I was however convinced, per the Mueller report, that Trump attempted to impede Mueller’s investigation and therefore was guilty of obstruction of justice. I wanted him impeached over that issue as well. 

• Haha 3

Chi Ping “Patrick” Ho, convicted in a 2018 corruption case. At trial, U.S. prosecutors redacted Hunter Biden's name from court exhibits and did not explore evidence of his lucrative dealings with the powerful Chinese figure.

“At Ho’s 2018 trial, prosecutors hid Hunter’s connection to Ho, redacting his name from court exhibits while describing Ho as “the person who flies around the world paying bribes to advance the interest of the oil company [CEFC China Energy],” according to hearing transcripts.”

“Court records and other documents show that Hunter Biden met with Ho’s boss Ye Jianming in February 2017 in Miami, where the CEFC chief offered him up to $30 million for “introductions alone,” according to emails.”

“Not long after their private dinner, CEFC began wiring millions of dollars from China to pass-through companies set up by Hunter Biden. Over the next 14 months, Hunter and Jimmy Biden (as the latter is known to family and friends) ultimately received almost $6 million from CEFC entities, according to congressional investigators,”

“In an August 2017 email to another Ye lieutenant, Hunter guaranteed his family would follow through on the introductions as long as the money kept flowing: "The Bidens are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman [Ye] wants from this partnership.””

Anyone with half a brain knows this family is dirty. FAFA violations for thee but not for me. Pretty sure it was Biden who suggested they go after Flynn on FARA violations which kicked of the spying on Trump and ultimately led to another FARA conviction with Paul Manafort. Leftist see no issues here and the Democrats and leftist media cheered on the persecution and prosecution of anyone attached to the Trump name. These revelations produce nothing but crickets.

• Thanks 1

Ho was arrested in November 2017, that means Sessions, Rosenstein and Barr all knew about the Biden’s and their relationship with Chinese spies. They went after Trump and Flynn instead and let the Biden’s slide under FARA.

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Chi Ping “Patrick” Ho, convicted in a 2018 corruption case. At trial, U.S. prosecutors redacted Hunter Biden's name from court exhibits and did not explore evidence of his lucrative dealings with the powerful Chinese figure.

“At Ho’s 2018 trial, prosecutors hid Hunter’s connection to Ho, redacting his name from court exhibits while describing Ho as “the person who flies around the world paying bribes to advance the interest of the oil company [CEFC China Energy],” according to hearing transcripts.”

“Court records and other documents show that Hunter Biden met with Ho’s boss Ye Jianming in February 2017 in Miami, where the CEFC chief offered him up to $30 million for “introductions alone,” according to emails.”

“Not long after their private dinner, CEFC began wiring millions of dollars from China to pass-through companies set up by Hunter Biden. Over the next 14 months, Hunter and Jimmy Biden (as the latter is known to family and friends) ultimately received almost $6 million from CEFC entities, according to congressional investigators,”

“In an August 2017 email to another Ye lieutenant, Hunter guaranteed his family would follow through on the introductions as long as the money kept flowing: "The Bidens are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman [Ye] wants from this partnership.””

Anyone with half a brain knows this family is dirty. FAFA violations for thee but not for me. Pretty sure it was Biden who suggested they go after Flynn on FARA violations which kicked of the spying on Trump and ultimately led to another FARA conviction with Paul Manafort. Leftist see no issues here and the Democrats and leftist media cheered on the persecution and prosecution of anyone attached to the Trump name. These revelations produce nothing but crickets.

Unreal. Our justice system is a toy now. 

24 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Thread is dead at 2 pages 

But it really does speak to something. The elitists could get away with everything if they just left us alone. Go on with your Grift and lead these great lives for producing nothing of value. But they just won’t. If they stopped starting culture wars people wouldn’t care for the most part what they do.  

• Like 1

How interesting that HB is suing over something that over 50 security experts tried to convince us was Russian disinformation

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

How interesting that HB is suing over something that over 50 security experts tried to convince us was Russian disinformation

Liberals will never see the logic behind what you are saying.

I imagine you guys will be just as outraged about Trump and his family failing to report 300K in gifts from foreign countries in 2020 if proven true.

Dems say many foreign gifts to Trump remain unaccounted for | AP News

Unless some form of quid pro quo was in play, I view this and the Biden family the same way. Unless influence of actions are proven, it's fart spray.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

I imagine you guys will be just as outraged about Trump and his family failing to report 300K in gifts from foreign countries in 2020 if proven true.

Unless some form of quid pro quo was in play, I view this and the Biden family the same way. Unless influence of actions are proven, it's fart spray.

Nah. Trump's not president. And go ahead and take back the salary he took in as president. All $4 of it. 😆 Fool. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Nah. Trump's not president. And go ahead and take back the salary he took in as president. All $4 of it. 😆 Fool. 

He was President at the time. Try reading the link before posting like an idiotic child.

15 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

They didn’t report that lamp they got from Sri Lanka? 

13 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

He was President at the time. Try reading the link before posting like an idiotic child.

He's not president. Biden is. You whiners with severe TDS can't face the truth. 😆

We knew this already. But according to Biden, in MULTIPLE interviews with him saying it MULTIPLE times that “Hunter had no business dealings or received any money from China or Chinese companies”. Now his own son has came out and admitted his dad was LYING. We know Biden got his cut cause he’s “the big guy”. Actual, factual, literal corruption that we have proof of. None of this “anonymous source” BS spreading a rumor like the left uses. 

8 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

We knew this already. But according to Biden, in MULTIPLE interviews with him saying it MULTIPLE times that “Hunter had no business dealings or received any money from China or Chinese companies”. Now his own son has came out and admitted his dad was LYING. We know Biden got his cut cause he’s “the big guy”. Actual, factual, literal corruption that we have proof of. None of this “anonymous source” BS spreading a rumor like the left uses. 

Don't forget that Hunter was paying Joe fifty fukking thousand dollars per month for "rent".

Likening gifts to millions of dollars in wire transfers that were kept secret. Yeah Paul, it’s the same. 

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Holy fock are you an idiot :doh: 

Seriously, what is it with you retarded ass liberals with your “bUt WhAt AbOuT tRuMp” bullsh1t that isn’t even CLOSE to the same thing that Biden has done and is currently doing? Biden, as VP with NO authority, takes home MULTIPLE classified documents and just leaves them OUT IN THE OPEN. Yet you retards wanted to be like “bUt TrUmP” as if him taking them as PRESIDENT is the same as Biden ILLEGALLY taking them. Same thing here. “BuT tRuMp ToOk GiFtS tOo”. He took GIFTS not MONEY from countries. And certainly didn’t LIE about it MULTIPLE times to the media and US citizens. 

Just shut the fock up if all you’re gonna do is WHINE about Trump and not condemn democrats for all the illegal Sh1t they’ve done and keep doing 

• Thanks 2

Vice President Cheneys office has refused to comply with an executive order governing the handling of classified information for the past four years and recently tried to abolish the office that sought to enforce those rules, according to documents released by a congressional committee yesterday.

Since 2003, the vice president's staff has not cooperated with an office at the National Archives and Records Administration charged with making sure the executive branch protects classified information. Cheney aides have not filed reports on their possession of classified data and at one point blocked an inspection of their office. After the Archives office pressed the matter, the documents say, Cheney's staff to eliminate it. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna19360916

I don’t give a crap about the gifts Trump received and I don’t give a crap about the gifts Biden received. In either case show me a fuking quid pro quo. Without that you got nothing. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t give a crap about the gifts Trump received and I don’t give a crap about the gifts Biden received. In either case show me a fuking quid pro quo. Without that you got nothing. 

Timothy is tilting cause everyone here has had enough of his bullsh1t and are letting him know it :lol: 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just a small nugget of much more to come for creepy joe the bungling, brain dead, filthy crook. Out of the idiot's own mouth.

Just now, WhiskeyCash said:

Timothy is tilting cause everyone here has had enough of his bullsh1t and are letting him know it :lol: 

He sickened a whole chat forum that decided to close up shop simply because of his ignorant droning on about whatever the fock...

23 hours ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Holy fock are you an idiot :doh: 

Seriously, what is it with you retarded ass liberals with your “bUt WhAt AbOuT tRuMp” bullsh1t that isn’t even CLOSE to the same thing that Biden has done and is currently doing? Biden, as VP with NO authority, takes home MULTIPLE classified documents and just leaves them OUT IN THE OPEN. Yet you retards wanted to be like “bUt TrUmP” as if him taking them as PRESIDENT is the same as Biden ILLEGALLY taking them. Same thing here. “BuT tRuMp ToOk GiFtS tOo”. He took GIFTS not MONEY from countries. And certainly didn’t LIE about it MULTIPLE times to the media and US citizens. 

Just shut the fock up if all you’re gonna do is WHINE about Trump and not condemn democrats for all the illegal Sh1t they’ve done and keep doing 

Name calling...check

Misstating someone's post...check

Deflection...check

The three hallmarks of a worthless post.

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Name calling...check

Misstating someone's post...check

Deflection...check

The three hallmarks of a worthless post.

:doh:

On 3/17/2023 at 1:40 PM, wiffleball said:

Vice President Cheneys office has refused to comply with an executive order governing the handling of classified information for the past four years and recently tried to abolish the office that sought to enforce those rules, according to documents released by a congressional committee yesterday.

Since 2003, the vice president's staff has not cooperated with an office at the National Archives and Records Administration charged with making sure the executive branch protects classified information. Cheney aides have not filed reports on their possession of classified data and at one point blocked an inspection of their office. After the Archives office pressed the matter, the documents say, Cheney's staff to eliminate it. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna19360916

2007?  Was there nothing about Taft getting a sweet deal on carriage wheels?  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

2007?  Was there nothing about Taft getting a sweet deal on carriage wheels?  :dunno:

Taft was a big man. He needed those wheels. Not going to walk very far. 

It’s been over a week since this story broke and only CNN has touched it other than the NYT using it as an opportunity to bash Republicans. ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC & WaPo nothing but crickets. Sh!tlibs like Tim call you stupid for thinking they are all in the bag leftists. 

On 3/16/2023 at 4:49 PM, The Real timschochet said:

I think when it comes to the President, whoever it is, you have to move beyond the appearance of impropriety and show actual impropriety. If you’re going to impeach or indict him that is. 

You mean like one political party creating a false trail and the FBI helping it out?

On 3/17/2023 at 2:44 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Gifts are a bouquet of flowers or a nice bottle of wine or a 24 year old scotch, maybe an example of a local craft like a traditional garment or a handcrafted shotgun.  Seven figures in cash, commodities or securities are not gifts, they are payments.  Inherent and necessary in the concept of payment is the quid pro quo. You, of course, know this to your very bones, but you set your standard where you think your man has an out.  You can lie to yourself, but not to others when the lie is so naked.

On 3/16/2023 at 4:51 PM, The Real timschochet said:

As I recall both the House hearings and the actual impeachment trial in the Senate featured a pretty vigorous defense by Trump- wasn’t Alan Dershowitz part of that? I didn’t find him compelling but apparently enough senators did to acquit Trump. 

The reason you didn't find him compelling was probably because Dershowitz wasn't actually defending Trump's actions.  He was saying that the charges weren't impeachable.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s been over a week since this story broke and only CNN has touched it other than the NYT using it as an opportunity to bash Republicans. ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC & WaPo nothing but crickets. Sh!tlibs like Tim call you stupid for thinking they are all in the bag leftists. 

They have to avoid admission.   This was a lie that they vigorously pushed.  Eventually as more and more come out, they will yield a little here and there, but with it they will play the "its not that big of a deal" or " it was so long ago, so what?" tactic they like to use to defend themselves....while Republicans are held to the fullest possible account.