Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Transformer upset men won't date him when he tells them he is a transformer.

These people.....god bless them.....are sooooo focked up.....:doh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

We need more forced suicides

:thumbsup:

I am quite comfortable in my toxic masculinity.  If I don't care to pretend that someone who has surgically and hormonally altered their body is the equivilent of a person genetically created that way that is my business.  I don't impose my views on others, but I don't accept others views on how I ought to think and feel and emotionally respond.  The trans is not natural, or is extranatural.  I prefer the natural.  If that offends the extranatural, so be it.  

49 minutes ago, frank said:

Do you always write in third person? :dunno:

edjr always talks in 3rd person

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am quite comfortable in my toxic masculinity.  If I don't care to pretend that someone who has surgically and hormonally altered their body is the equivilent of a person genetically created that way that is my business.  I don't impose my views on others, but I don't accept others views on how I ought to think and feel and emotionally respond.  The trans is not natural, or is extranatural.  I prefer the natural.  If that offends the extranatural, so be it.  

Remember the good old days when all you needed to wonder about is whether a gal's tittays were real or fake? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Men won’t. Real Tim will. 

of course he will. For the betterment of society and making transformers smile

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Remember the good old days when all you needed to wonder about is whether a gal's tittays were real or fake? 

I do, if only barely.  Seems so long ago.

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

I prefer real tittays over fake ones just like I prefer real puss over a lopped-off tranny dikk hole.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I prefer real tittays over fake ones just like I prefer real puss over a lopped-off tranny dikk hole.

That is why god gave everyone an assh0le

Well, he needs to date gay men. Straight men, unless they're bi, won't date dudes. 🤷‍♂️

What they don’t understand is that it’s not just the thought of being intimate with a biological man that makes them undatable . Very few people want  to be emotionally involved with a person who thinks you’re a real woman just because you feel like you are.  This level of rejection of objective truth comes with way to much baggage and a vast majority of people know this.

Biological male wonders why straight biological males won't date or sleep with him!  :doh:

WTF is wrong with people?  Seriously, this IS a mental illness and should be treated as such.

• Like 1