Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Arrest warrant issued for Putin for war crimes

How can these people in these international bodies take themselves seriously at this point? 

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

This will upset the pro-Putin Trumpers. 

Who's pro Putin besides Hunter Biden?? Please elaborate on your foolish claims. 

52 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It all means NOTHING, just extra paperwork 

You are correct. 

The main flaw with international law is that nation-states need to voluntarily comply with it, otherwise it’s unenforceable except by war. We (the rest of the world) would have to conquer Russia or capture Putin to enforce this. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can these people in these international bodies take themselves seriously at this point? 

They take themselves seriously as a form of moral leadership and in most cases they should. The Geneva Convention against torture, the Charter of the United Nations, and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights are all tremendous documents, even if they’re ultimately unenforceable unless we want to go to war. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You are correct. 

The main flaw with international law is that nation-states need to voluntarily comply with it, otherwise it’s unenforceable except by war. We (the rest of the world) would have to conquer Russia or capture Putin to enforce this. 

and russia would nuke us long before that could happen.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This country has a secretary of health that wants to normalize changing kid's genders. The US domestic league of liberals fit right in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We (the rest of the world) would have to conquer Russia or capture Putin to enforce this. 

EXACTLY! It nothing but a dog & pony show 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

They take themselves seriously as a form of moral leadership and in most cases they should. The Geneva Convention against torture, the Charter of the United Nations, and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights are all tremendous documents, even if they’re ultimately unenforceable unless we want to go to war. 

I'm all for Russia rolling over Ukraine. Maybe your hero joe biden and you liberal voters will stop sending/voting for sending my tax dollars to support your war mongering addictions. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm all for Russia rolling over Ukraine.

I know you are. You’ve made that clear. I’m betting you predicted that’s exactly what would happen too. Thankfully it hasn’t and hopefully won’t. 

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

and russia would nuke us long before that could happen.

And all of that would happen before you scored a date off conspiracytheoristsonly.com.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I know you are. You’ve made that clear. I’m betting you predicted that’s exactly what would happen too. Thankfully it hasn’t and hopefully won’t. 

What do we do when Russia finally does take Ukraine, because it's going to happen.at some point. There's no reason for us to keep throwing money at the situation. If the World cared we'd have boots on the ground as we speak. It's another dog & pony show. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It will and it will hopefully not be too late to save this country from you liberal war mongers. 

All you idiots ever care about is spending big on things that have nothing to do with making this nation any better. 

Just now, League Champion said:

What do we do when Russia finally does take Ukraine, because it's going to happen.at some point. There's no reason for us to keep throwing money at the situation. If the World cared we'd have boots on the ground as we speak. It's another dog & pony show. 

Russia can't even take a small town, with about as many killed as we lost in the Korean War,  much less all of Ukraine. Now Poland is sending jets. 

And direct conflict with the Russians basically means World War III. 

Nothing about your post is grounded in reality.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Russia can't even take a small town, with about as many killed as we lost in the Korean War,  much less all of Ukraine. Now Poland is sending jets. 

Keep living the liberal war mongering dream from afar cream puff. 

Stop watching CNN. None of what you said is true. Russia will be in full control of key areas after the Spring Offensive. Do you really think Russia is going to leave with its tail between it's legs?? 

is Obama next?

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So wait... Russia isn't capable of beating lowly Ukraine, but we have to worry about them enough for it to signal WW3?  I mean, if a few billion dollars and out dated tech is enough to stave them off, we should be able to manhandle Russia in like a week.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Can you name a pro Putin person?  

Yes.

35 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Who's pro Putin besides Hunter Biden?? Please elaborate on your foolish claims. 

No.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

So wait... Russia isn't capable of beating lowly Ukraine, but we have to worry about them enough for it to signal WW3?  I mean, if a few billion dollars and out dated tech is enough to stave them off, we should be able to manhandle Russia in like a week.

Direct conflict with us would be a whole different ballgame. Instead of grabbing people out of prisons of off the street in remote villages to throw into the fight, they'd have a full-on draft and potentially make direct hits on the United States. 

They're not capable of beating us, but they've shown that they don't give a rat's ass about getting a bunch of men killed.

The Battle of Bakhmut started Aug. 1, 2022, and Russia still hasn't managed to take the town. 

How the fock can they overrun the country?

Direct conflict with us would be a whole different ballgame. Instead of grabbing people out of prisons of off the street in remote villages to throw into the fight, they'd have a full-on draft and potentially make direct hits on the United States. 

They're not capable of beating us, but they've shown that they don't give a rat's ass about getting a bunch of men killed.

The Battle of Bakhmut started Aug. 1, 2022, and Russia still hasn't managed to take the town. 

:lol: Keep trying tuna boat boy. 

• Haha 1

Ohhh Boy. Please let me elaborate. Russia has yet to deploy a 1/4 of it's heaviest artillery or elite forces. They were definitely surprised by the resistance but haven't even tapped into their capabilities. If Russia puts their foot on the gas it's over for Ukraine. 

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol. As if Russia and Putin are the only ones. Go away. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

LOL, that's too funny.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, that's too funny.

Cool, prove that Russia has defeated Ukraine in the Battle of Bakhmut after more than seven months of bloody fighting and more than 30,000 lives lost.

Not sure about those saying this doesn't matter.  Will he end up convicted?  Who knows.  It's rare in this type of situation for sure.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't be indicted and tried if possible.  If he leaves Russia to any country sympathetic to Ukraine he could be arrested.  Russia can barely continue this war with Ukraine.  They're gonna start another one further away if a country detains him?  A LOT of Russians are opposed to this war.  If Putin ends up getting overthrown or otherwise removed from office, which I think is a distinct possibility, I do think his replacement might be willing to turn him over, especially in exchange for the removal of sanctions.  Russia is an economic mess right now.  At some point they're going to want to rejoin the broader international community and may even ask for assistance to rebuild their OWN country.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

more than 30,000 lives lost.

Where do you read this crap? Stop believing everything you read. I know people very close to the situation and have trained along side of the Ukrainians, many of whom are there right now. Don't believe what you read, it couldn't be farther from the truth. 

The Ukrainian public propaganda channel signal is coursing through rusty's blood. His blood pressure is 192/125. 

Breathe Rusty breathe. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not sure about those saying this doesn't matter.  Will he end up convicted?  Who knows.  It's rare in this type of situation for sure.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't be indicted and tried if possible.  If he leaves Russia to any country sympathetic to Ukraine he could be arrested.  Russia can barely continue this war with Ukraine.  They're gonna start another one further away if a country detains him?  A LOT of Russians are opposed to this war.  If Putin ends up getting overthrown or otherwise removed from office, which I think is a distinct possibility, I do think his replacement might be willing to turn him over, especially in exchange for the removal of sanctions.  Russia is an economic mess right now.  At some point they're going to want to rejoin the broader international community and may even ask for assistance to rebuild their OWN country.

Idi Amin ate people. He lived out his life in Saudi Arabia, comforted by his fourth wife on his death bed.  

18 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Where do you read this crap? Stop believing everything you read. I know people very close to the situation and have trained along side of the Ukrainians, many of whom are there right now. Don't believe what you read, it couldn't be farther from the truth. 

I've read this from a wide variety of sources. Stop disbelieving everything you read. It makes you look ignorant.

I've read this from a wide variety of sources. Stop disbelieving everything you read. It makes you look ignorant.

Son, I know people on the ground there. It's no picnic for the Ukrainians. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

Son, I know people on the ground there. It's no picnic for the Ukrainians. 

? Bono, Sean Penn and Biden went there. It’s fine. The Ukers are kickin ass. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

bee-beep beep beep bebeepbebeep....This just in....Ukrainian soldiers are beating up the Russian soldiers....beebeepbeepbebeepbebeep.....Please tune in again later to the Ukrainian Public Network for more real updates, honestly, why would we lie? Come on man...we're telling the truth...for real...honestly...don't look at the DJ behind the curtain...Be Beep Bee beep beep....