Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Arrest warrant issued for Putin for war crimes

Russia has four times the troops as Ukraine. If this continues Ukraine runs out way before Russia. Then what? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russia has four times the troops as Ukraine. If this continues Ukraine runs out way before Russia. Then what? 

Unless Russia loses troops at 5:1 ratio

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Unless Russia loses troops at 5:1 ratio

That hasn’t happened yet. . I guess it could.  But it won’t. Not at the hands of the Ukrainians. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Cool, prove that Russia has defeated Ukraine in the Battle of Bakhmut after more than seven months of bloody fighting and more than 30,000 lives lost.

The Battle of Big Helmet !!!!  😆

U.S. win - loss record after WWII is not good.

Korea - lost - North Korea is rogue and nuclear

Vietnam - lost

Iraq - won

Afganistan - lost

Arab Spring - Bengazi - LOSS, Egypt installed the Muslim Brotherhood, wtf Hilary, Biden & Obama, they got overthrown, U.S. loss but a win for Republicans/Conservatives.

proxy war in Syria - lost to Russia and Syria

overthrow of govt in Ukraine - lost Crimea, and now at war, losing 10s of millions of dollars and countless Ukrainian lives

1 W - 6 Losses

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

U.S. win - loss record after WWII is not good.

Korea - lost - North Korea is rogue and nuclear

Vietnam - lost

Iraq - won

Afganistan - lost

Arab Spring - Bengazi - LOSS, Egypt installed the Muslim Brotherhood, wtf Hilary, Biden & Obama, they got overthrown, U.S. loss but a win for Republicans/Conservatives.

proxy war in Syria - lost to Russia and Syria

overthrow of govt in Ukraine - lost Crimea, and now at war, losing 10s of millions of dollars and countless Ukrainian lives

1 W - 6 Losses

And we were road favorites in all of them. Stop Fockin around in other peoples backyard. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Cool, prove that Russia has defeated Ukraine in the Battle of Bakhmut after more than seven months of bloody fighting and more than 30,000 lives lost.

That's not what I'm laughing at you about.  Biden, America, and other countries are constantly dumping money into Ukraine to stave off Russia.  There's a bigger goal in mind for Russia... not just playing tidily winks in Ukraine.  If Russia wanted to take over Ukraine, that would've been accomplished a few weeks after they started.

If Russia overthrew the Canadian govt and allowed a completely different type of govt in Canada to be installed, the U.S. would send troops over our northern border, just as Russia sent troops into Ukraine.

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

If Russia overthrew the Canadian govt and allowed a completely different type of govt in Canada to be installed, the U.S. would send troops over our northern border, just as Russia sent troops into Ukraine.

Plus biolabs. 

20 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's not what I'm laughing at you about.  Biden, America, and other countries are constantly dumping money into Ukraine to stave off Russia.  There's a bigger goal in mind for Russia... not just playing tidily winks in Ukraine.  If Russia wanted to take over Ukraine, that would've been accomplished a few weeks after they started.

Baloney.

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Ohhh Boy. Please let me elaborate. Russia has yet to deploy a 1/4 of it's heaviest artillery or elite forces. They were definitely surprised by the resistance but haven't even tapped into their capabilities. If Russia puts their foot on the gas it's over for Ukraine. 

This was true for us in Vietnam too. 

Certainly Russia has the manpower to ultimately overrun Ukraine but it will cost them millions of men to do it. Do they have the will for that, even under a dictator? I have my doubts. 

And even if they do “win”, what will they have won? A country so ravaged by war as to be worth almost nothing? Decades of guerrilla war and the cost of governing the country in the billions (see our failed occupation of Iraq)? Millions of Russian soldiers on permanent guard duty in Ukraine, risking death from IEDs and snipers on a daily basis? 

This has been, and will continue to be, a disaster for Russia. The only reason they haven’t stopped yet is they refuse to accept the enormous loss of face. 

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If Russia wanted to take over Ukraine, that would've been accomplished a few weeks after they started.

Just amazes me that so many conservatives continue to assume that Putin and Russia are all powerful 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And even if they do “win”, what will they have won? A country so ravaged by war as to be worth almost nothing? Decades of guerrilla war and the cost of governing the country in the billions (see our failed occupation of Iraq)? Millions of Russian soldiers on permanent guard duty in Ukraine, risking death from IEDs and snipers on a daily basis? 

That's the problem for Russia. Do they really want to occupy a war torn Country after 10+ years of war? Putin's going to F it up beyond oblivion and walk away?? Maybe, nobody knows what's going on in his head. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Just amazes me that so many conservatives continue to assume that Putin and Russia are all powerful 

Rusty the Ukrainian cheerleader says Russia could be deadly towards the US and Europe in a WW3 situation. But they somehow can't handle Ukraine who is using a bunch of old weaponry to beat them down. So which is it? 

36 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If Russia wanted to take over Ukraine, that would've been accomplished a few weeks after they started.

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. It takes our Country months to count ballots. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is a conservative outlet?  https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php

How about this one? https://www.businessinsider.in/defense/ranked-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries/slidelist/51930339.cms

Or this one? https://ceoworld.biz/2020/03/03/ranked-military-strength-of-nations-2020-comparing-global-armed-forces/

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This was true for us in Vietnam too. 

Certainly Russia has the manpower to ultimately overrun Ukraine but it will cost them millions of men to do it. Do they have the will for that, even under a dictator? I have my doubts. 

This has been, and will continue to be, a disaster for Russia. The only reason they haven’t stopped yet is they refuse to accept the enormous loss of face. 

Millions? 

Need to arrest GroomerDC for pedophilia. Not sure why the guy is obsessed with kids and focking them but hopefully he gets caught. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. It takes our Country months to count ballots. 

Sometimes years.  Maybe we should be Communist too.  We'd get things done a lot faster.

You have to love how Tim and other libtards throw in the “Putin is against Lgbtq “ qualifier. 

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And all of that would happen before you scored a date off conspiracytheoristsonly.com.

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know you are. You’ve made that clear. I’m betting you predicted that’s exactly what would happen too. Thankfully it hasn’t and hopefully won’t. 

Didn't we all predict that? I know I did. I thought that if the war would last a couple of weeks. Obviously, I overestimated the capabilities of the Russian military but I wasn't the only one. It was the majority opinion at the time.

Well, I'm happy to be wrong. Wars are awful with a loss of life and infrastructure and the mental scarring of the survivors, all these Ukrainians and Russians are dying, but that's on Putin. The least we can do is help the people defending their homeland from invaders.

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

What agency is supposed to make the arrest?  

Biden will do it himself. First he'll challenge Putin to a push up contest, then he'll tell him how he faced off against Corn Pop, then he'll ask him if he wants to be taken in the hard way (Corn Pop way) or the easy way (surrender after Putin fires the prosecutor looking into Hunter Biden's dealings). 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Biden will do it himself. First he'll challenge Putin to a push up contest, then he'll tell him how he faced off against Corn Pop, then he'll ask him if he wants to be taken in the hard way (Corn Pop way) or the easy way (surrender). 

I thought it would be all Lord of the Ringsy. Our representatives, our best champions would stand boldly forth outside the border and demand the lord of the black land come forth, so that justice may be done upon him.

28 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Maybe Putin and Trump can share a jail cell. ❤️

A Nazi's wet dream.