Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

New report suggests COVID pandemic's origins linked to raccoon dogs at Wuhan market

17 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Isn't that what happened in Resident Evil ?

Rodent Evil. 🐀

• Like 1

Just waiting for beermeister to come in here and tell us how the proper way to make raccoon dogs is with an egg wash and panko bread crumb breading.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Just waiting for beermeister to come in here and tell us how the proper way to make raccoon dogs is with an egg wash and panko bread crumb breading.

😂. I prefer Racoon Dog Parm 

FTA:

According to the report, researchers at the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention uploaded new data from swab samples collected in January 2020 at the market -- including of the floors, walls and cages containing animals -- to the open global genome sequencing database GISAID.

Get the Fock out of here.  I'm sure this will fly with @TimHauck though!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Strike said:

FTA:

On 3/11/2023 at 5:03 PM, Strike said:

Your obsession with me is really creepy.  And I'm being serious.

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

FTA:

It flies with me. 
I don’t know how Covid got started; this is as plausible as any other theory. I only know that the idea that China deliberately planned it is absurd conjecture. 

• Haha 2

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It flies with me. 
I don’t know how Covid got started; this is as plausible as any other theory. I only know that the idea that China deliberately planned it is absurd conjecture. 

Very few people, if any, have said it was deliberate, or even planned.  FFS.  :doh:

49 minutes ago, Strike said:

Very few people, if any, have said it was deliberate, or even planned.  FFS.  :doh:

The liberals just called Trump a xenophobe for wanting to shut down travel to the US. It would have saved a lot of people's lives. But pelosi and biden had to hold parades in protest of Trump's rational take on the whole shlt show. Spreading the chinese flu even quicker.

• Like 3

I’ll believe that when me shitt turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbert. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

There’s people in this forum making that exact argument. And many Republican politicians have suggested that Fauci is complicit. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

There’s people in this forum making that exact argument. And many Republican politicians have suggested that Fauci is complicit. 

Who in this forum has made that argument?  Saying it came from a lab is not saying it was deliberate or planned.  So please, give me your list of those in this forum making that argument.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It's fact that Fauci was wrong all along. He was wrong on the efficiency of masks, treatments, transmission, effects and it's origins. 

Think about this for a moment. The entire leftist corporate legacy media, are running with an unpublished, non-peer reviewed study from Chinese scientists about something they looked at in early 2020. Tim thinks these people are credible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

It think it was created in a lab and released on purpose. It's every bit as credible as the raccoon dog theory or the market bat soup theory. I don't think we'll ever know for sure.

10 hours ago, Strike said:

Who in this forum has made that argument?  Saying it came from a lab is not saying it was deliberate or planned.  So please, give me your list of those in this forum making that argument.

Here are some, but I’m sure you’ll say at least some of them were “just joking”

On 6/6/2022 at 12:16 PM, TimmySmith said:

You forgot the middle part about unleashing a bioweapon on the world.  

On 11/9/2021 at 9:17 AM, phillybear said:

I haven't heard if any Sixers didn't take the poison, but the Sixers beat writers have reported players have recently been taking booster shots, and Joel Embiid and Tobias Harris are sick as dogs right now. A couple of bench guys (Matisse Thybulle, Isiah Joe, and I think one or two others) have missed time recently as well because of the Chinese bioweapon, and continue to be out, but when your two best players are out, it's a problem.

On 6/4/2021 at 11:10 AM, lod001 said:

I would have gone further but at that time didn't want to get another ban. This virus is a bioweapon and was released on purpose. Everyone high up in our govt, knows this but they can't say it.

You have to go on twitter and get news from viable sources, not the corrupt media. Here is one article. I'm not going to keep digging for the 40% one. I know its even higher.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/cdc-critics-covid19-deaths

Wrong. They tested anyone who died regardless of cause and if covid was in their system, they were a covid death. Admitted by Dr. Birx and one of her lackeys. That's on video. You have to go to twitter once again to find the real articles where someone died from say a gunshot and the death certificate said covid.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:18 PM, 5-Points said:

I'll do you one better.

The Democrats colluded with Chiner to release this bioweapon in the lead up to the 2020 election so they could rig the election in their favor by tanking the market and in turn, the US economy,  in order to resume the "reset" in relations that the previous administration set in motion between the Dems and Russia and by proxy, Chiner. 

TLDR; the Dems did this to try to rig the 2020 election. 

:ninja:

On 3/4/2020 at 2:01 PM, BudBro said:

Mine is...China released it intentionally to quell the pro-democracy uprising in Hong Kong.  

On 5/26/2021 at 7:05 AM, supermike80 said:

THIS

Millions dead....

World forever changed

Lives destroyed.

ANYONE trying to apologize for China or claim it was only an accident is in my opinion utterly awful.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:12 AM, NorthernVike said:

The yellow bastages did it on purpose.   It's an act of war against the world.   Time for the entire planet to lock and load.  Destroy the evil that is China. 

So, I guess the Xi apologists are going to skip over the part where China wouldn’t allow us in to inspect the lab. The lab that we fund. Nothin to see here folks, move along. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

They had all kinds of swabs from January 2020, and they are just testing them now, > 3 years later?  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

don't p!ss on my leg and tell me its raining

Always liked that expression, seems appropriate here.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Here are some, but I’m sure you’ll say at least some of them were “just joking”

Hey thanks for doing the work. I’m too lazy to do it. Though in truth it shouldn’t be necessary: like so many of @Strike’s challenges the truth was staring him in the face all along. 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, I guess the Xi apologists are going to skip over the part where China wouldn’t allow us in to inspect the lab. The lab that we fund. Nothin to see here folks, move along. 

China is a dictatorship run by bad people. Dictatorships are always paranoid and secretive. It doesn’t prove what you think it does. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

China is a dictatorship run by bad people. Dictatorships are always paranoid and secretive. It doesn’t prove what you think it does. 

We had access prior to Covid. Then we didn’t. Why are you such an apologist for China? Is it because Biden got rich off of them ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We had access prior to Covid. Then we didn’t. Why are you such an apologist for China? Is it because Biden got rich off of them ? 

Doubting your crazy conspiracy theory is not being an apologist. There plenty of things to legitimately criticize the Chinese government over. Deliberately starting Covid and sending it here isn’t one of them. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Doubting your crazy conspiracy theory is not being an apologist. There plenty of things to legitimately criticize the Chinese government over. Deliberately starting Covid and sending it here isn’t one of them. 

So what if they didn’t deliberately start it? I doubt they did.  It’s what they did afterwards that’s important.  And they certainly didn’t do all they could to stop global spread. Just the opposite, as you have been shown.  You Xi apologists were too busy wearing two masks to pay attention to what was going on, because any criticism of China would be racist.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what if they didn’t deliberately start it? I doubt they did.  It’s what they did afterwards that’s important.  And they certainly didn’t do all they could to stop global spread. Just the opposite, as you have been shown.  You Xi apologists were too busy wearing two masks to pay attention to what was going on, because any criticism of China would be racist.  

So you doubt they deliberately created it but you believe they deliberately tried to spread it around? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

So you doubt they deliberately created it but you believe they deliberately tried to spread it around? 

Are you Fockin kidding me? Are you claiming they were upfront and honest with the rest of the world, and did what they could to limit spread? Because if you are, you’re a complete moron.  And if you aren’t , stop apologizing for them. It’s not racist to criticize them, despite what your dogma requires. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you Fockin kidding me? Are you claiming they were upfront and honest with the rest of the world, and did what they could to limit spread? Because if you are, you’re a complete moron.  And if you aren’t , stop apologizing for them. It’s not racist to criticize them, despite what your dogma requires. 

You won’t answer the question either. Do you believe they deliberately tried to spread it around? Not that they were upfront and honest; not that they did everything they could have. I agree the answers to that are no. But did they deliberately try to spread it around to other countries like ours? Yes or no? 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You won’t answer the question either. Do you believe they deliberately tried to spread it around? Not that they were upfront and honest; not that they did everything they could have. I agree the answers to that are no. But did they deliberately try to spread it around to other countries like ours? Yes or no? 

They were in pandemic in December, locking down their own country. What did they do after being aware to stop global spread? How long did it take them? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were in pandemic in December, locking down their own country. What did they do after being aware to stop global spread? How long did it take them? 

Is that a yes? 

16 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Raccoon dogs?????

A wild dog whose face looks like a raccoon's. In slightly more scientific terms, raccoon dogs are a member of the canid family with fur markings and head shapes similar to those of raccoons. The omnivorous animal is native to East Asia, including parts of China, Korea and Japan.

My question: Why is the department of 'energy' investigating this?

It comes amid swirling debate about the origins of the pandemic, after a report from the U.S. Department of Energy concluded with "low confidence" that it was the result of a lab leak.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is that a yes? 

They let it be spread. And then didn’t let us in to investigate.  Are you pushing back on that? 

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Imagine being dumb or gullible enough to buy this discovery 3 years later.  

They could blame it on extra terrestrials, they know the left would buy it.

• Like 1