League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

He may avoid a perp walk by turning himself in at an agreed upon time. The mug shots, however, should be widely available for viewing. 

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

If this happens I will expect all documents in the possession of the prosecution in the matter to be made public, immediately.  

It is doubtful that a judge will allow that. There is likely to be some evidence that will be disallowed from being presented at trial. Publicly releasing it means jurors could see it and be prejudiced. That being said, I don’t think there will be much in there that isn’t already known. But I’m guessing we’ll have to wait for things to trickle out during the course of the trial.

The Stormy Daniels stuff is pretty sleazy, and probably illegal, but it’s been known about for years right? And the Justice Department decided to take no action? And now this is being done by the local authorities of New York? Seems pretty selective. 

His call for protest is another matter entirely. He has the right to do so of course, and people have the right to do it (peacefully) but I think it’s pretty irresponsible. (Not that that’s ever mattered to Donald Trump.) 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Stormy Daniels stuff is pretty sleazy, and probably illegal, but it’s been known about for years right? And the Justice Department decided to take no action? And now this is being done by the local authorities of New York? Seems pretty selective. 

His call for protest is another matter entirely. He has the right to do so of course, and people have the right to do it (peacefully) but I think it’s pretty irresponsible. (Not that that’s ever mattered to Donald Trump.) 

Nice of Zuckerberg to re-activate his Facebook account just in time for him to incite another riot.

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It is doubtful that a judge will allow that. There is likely to be some evidence that will be disallowed from being presented at trial. Publicly releasing it means jurors could see it and be prejudiced. That being said, I don’t think there will be much in there that isn’t already known. But I’m guessing we’ll have to wait for things to trickle out during the course of the trial.

I expect the prosecution to make the argument that releasing the indictment and any discovery the defense is entitled to, which is everything, should be under seal.  I expect them to argue that release would taint any potential jury pool.  That arguement does not fly.  It would taint the jury pool, if at all, in their favor.  No, if they are unwilling to make their case in the court and in the court of public opinion both it is a hit job.

Now if the defense made a motion to keep all matters under seal until a jury is picked and sequestered, if indeed a jury is demanded by the defendant, that makes logical sense as far as tainting any jury. 

I actually would be shocked if Trump's team does not make the motion to keep everything under seal until the trial.  I would also be shocked if the motion is not granted.  Finally, I would be shocked if both Trump and the lead Prosecuter do not violate the letter and spirit of the court's ruling in this matter as neither have demonstrated an ability to wait for legal process to play out.  Both need the camara lights like leaches need a blood host.

Just tone deaf actions by a group of blithering idiots. Donald Trump was already Captain America. 

Then you remove his rightful re-election, if you believe in data and statistics. Now you want to give him street cred with mug shots and fingerprints. All you have to do next is try to Jeffrey Epstein him, and have him survive the attack. Donald Trump is mopping the floor with every other possible candidate to possibly run for President right now.

How many Infinity Stones are you going to give Trump?

2 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Then you remove his rightful re-election, if you believe in data and statistics.

🤡 :banana:

Didn’t know there were still election deniers out there. Thanks for the laugh.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What data and statistics you got? 

Don't encourage this stuff.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

The spiritual leader of our nation being locked up by a rogue state.  Civil war is coming.   

This has got to be Knowledge Dropper from Footballguys right? You’ve also called him “Father Trump”. “spiritual leader of our nation” is exactly your kind of shtick. 

18 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Nice of Zuckerberg to re-activate his Facebook account just in time for him to incite another riot.

Yeah. You people are against riots. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why not? It’s not going away. Unleash the kraken! 

Neither is the old guy at the end of the block who screams at squirrels for being communists, doesn't mean I'm going to ask him to explain why he believes this to me.  

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What data and statistics you got? 

A few things come to mind that would grind my gears:

A city of 70,000 citizens, with 50,000 registered voters, cast 110,000 votes for Joe Biden.

A city where 15,000 Biden voters have the same address, a vacant lot.

The Libertarian candidate for President losing counted votes throughout the night, and coincidentally every vote is added to Biden's total. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Neither is the old guy at the end of the block who screams at squirrels for being communists, doesn't mean I'm going to ask him to explain why he believes this to me.  

I wouldn’t either except that apparently millions of people agree with that old man. 

1 minute ago, phillybear said:

A few things come to mind that would grind my gears:

A city of 70,000 citizens, with 50,000 registered voters, cast 110,000 votes for Joe Biden.

A city where 15,000 Biden voters have the same address, a vacant lot.

The Libertarian candidate for President losing counted votes throughout the night, and coincidentally every vote is added to Biden's total. 

All of this was investigated and quickly debunked. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

🤡 :banana:

Didn’t know there were still election deniers out there. Thanks for the laugh.

You mean 55-60% of Americans? How does it feel to be a dolt? 

This was no boat accident.:mad::mad:

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wouldn’t either except that apparently millions of people agree with that old man. 

The old man is an idiot.  Squirrels compete for resources and territory.  They are far from communists.  Now bees and ants ...

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All of this was investigated and quickly debunked. 

It was most certainly not debunked. By whom? Snopes? The mainstream media? Liberal Fox News? DeSantis main stream media working wife? 

We found prints. 

Was he in a little red Corvette? Under the Cherry Moon?

The riot is the voice of the unheard. So I was told. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, phillybear said:

It was most certainly not debunked. By whom? Snopes? The mainstream media? Liberal Fox News? DeSantis main stream media working wife? 

We found prints. 

Was he in a little red Corvette? Under the Cherry Moon?

Yes by most of the sources you named (I’ve no idea about DeSantis’ wife.)

I’m not getting your other references to Prince songs. What prints? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The riot is the voice of the unheard. So I was told. 

I don't know, but I've been told

Its hard to run with the weight of gold

On the other hand, I've heard it said

Its just as hard with the weight of lead.

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This has got to be Knowledge Dropper from Footballguys right? You’ve also called him “Father Trump”. “spiritual leader of our nation” is exactly your kind of shtick. 

Never heard of him but he sounds like a fine patriot.   

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes by most of the sources you named (I’ve no idea about DeSantis’ wife.)

I’m not getting your other references to Prince songs. What prints? 

And this is why you shouldn't argue with crazy. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Third world stuff right here. 

Yep. We are now a Banana Republic 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

When did he invite a riot?

some people did some things on their own accord. 

I know as a leftist you don’t like personal responsibility and love blaming others and being a constant victim and all 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When did he invite a riot?

Jan 6, 2021.

The left is intent on making something happen. 

22 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yep. We are now a Banana Republic 

:banana:

• Haha 1