League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I don't think anyone will protest if he's arrested. Does anyone even care anymore? 

He's the front runner for the GOP nomination next year, people should care, whether they like him or dislike him. He ain't going away. And yes, many people will protest if he's arrested.

18 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

He's the front runner for the GOP nomination next year, people should care, whether they like him or dislike him. He ain't going away. And yes, many people will protest if he's arrested.

I think it will be few and far between. True Republicans don't give one crap about Trump anymore. Desantis is the candidate 

39 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I think it will be few and far between. True Republicans don't give one crap about Trump anymore. Desantis is the candidate 

You would think "true Republicans" would move on to Desantis. I guess we'll see. Trump does have an odd cult like following. I'm ready for Desantis to announce and put Trump out to pasture.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MAGA is bigger than Trump. You are quite ignorant to what’s going on. 

Which is why I say "Trump and MAGA," and I know perfectly well what's going on. I've witnessed its growth first-hand right here in my community.

What MAGA has done is alienate the moderates, who voted for Biden because Trump and MAGA are such knuckleheaded turnoffs and our country's most divisive element.

It's going to happen again in 2024, particularly if Trump doesn't get the nomination and runs as a third party for reasons including his narcissism, vindictiveness and desperate need to remain politically relevant and powerful.

MAGA ignorantly thinks it's all that and a bag of chips because of all that noise, but it doesn't represent a large enough group of people to get someone elected president.

He only got elected in 2016 because of the overwhelming dislike of Clinton.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

There'll be some cross burnings in the streets of Bugtussle, Alabammy!

56 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I don't think anyone will protest if he's arrested. Does anyone even care anymore? 

You, and everybody else, SHOULD care.  And not because it's Trump.  But because it's a politically motivated prosecution of a former President. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

You, and everybody else, SHOULD care.  And not because it's Trump.  But because it's a politically motivated prosecution of a former President. 

Trumpers say this and yet ignore all the blatantly criminal, ethical and morally reprehensible crap he's done.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Which is why I say "Trump and MAGA," and I know perfectly well what's going on. I've witnessed its growth first-hand right here in my community.

What MAGA has done is alienate the moderates, who voted for Biden because Trump and MAGA are such knuckleheaded turnoffs and our country's most divisive element.

It's going to happen again in 2024, particularly if Trump doesn't get the nomination and runs as a third party for reasons including his narcissism, vindictiveness and desperate need to remain politically relevant and powerful.

MAGA ignorantly thinks it's all that and a bag of chips because of all that noise, but it doesn't represent a large enough group of people to get someone elected president.

He got 12 million more in 2020. You don’t know what you’re talking about. 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Trumpers say this and yet ignore all the blatantly criminal, ethical and morally reprehensible crap he's done.

And you’re not presently ignoring Bidens same transgressions? Put the Pom Poms away Debbie. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You seriously have no clue. No moderates voted for china joe 

51 minutes ago, Strike said:

Will you be out there protesting on Tuesday? I don't know any Republican that will. 

The MAGA crowd has a plan to save The Donald!

Seriously? How do they think that will work out for them?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Oh shitt. It’s on the internet. It must be true. 

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

And you believe that nonsense? I know you Buffalo Bumpkins are gullible but jeez. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

And you believe that nonsense? I know you Buffalo Bumpkins are gullible but jeez. 

Waco 2.0!

Pakistan just arrested their former PM. You get to stone rape victims there.  

That wasn't a product of him gaining popularity. That was a product of record voter registration and turnout in the most hotly contested presidential race in American history. People were motivated to vote. I could play the Biden card and his 81 million votes, but you'd just play the tired fraud card. 

And you’re not presently ignoring Bidens same transgressions? Put the Pom Poms away Debbie. 

There are plenty of conservative judicial systems out there. Where is their investigation into Biden? 

56 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You seriously have no clue. No moderates voted for china joe 

I did. 

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That wasn't a product of him gaining popularity. That was a product of record voter registration and turnout in the most hotly contested presidential race in American history. People were motivated to vote. I could play the Biden card and his 81 million votes, but you'd just play the tired fraud card. 

You still don’t understand electoral politics. 

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

They're not very smart

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You still don’t understand electoral politics. 

You don't understand simple statistics. More people registered. More people voted. If you want to pin your Trump hopes on him getting more votes than he did because a Trump-loving Cletus Beauregard got off his fat ass, registered and actually voted, you go girl.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You don't understand simple statistics. More people registered. More people voted.if you want to pin your Trump hopes on him getting more votes than he did because a Trump-loving Cletus Beauregard got off his fat ass, registered and actually voted doesn't mean Trump is more popular. 

So how many votes did Trump lose by? 

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You don't understand simple statistics. More people registered. More people voted. If you want to pin your Trump hopes on him getting more votes than he did because a Trump-loving Cletus Beauregard got off his fat ass, registered and actually voted, you go girl.

Thst turd beau biden voted for Trump? :o

same oh, same oh.  Biden takes the country down the toilet & 

But Truuuuuuump.   Crime at an all time high in NY & the DA goes after Trump for supposed hush money paid. Libs should be embarrassed. Everyone should be infuriated.  I am.

Just what has this country turned into?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

There’s enough nut jobs out there to cause some problems. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How’d those MAGA candidates do in the midterms vs the normal conservative ones? 🤔  MAGA is an albatross around the Republicans necks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

My favorite comment of the day: Marjorie Taylor Greene says this is being done by “self-centered Communists”. 
I’ve never heard of a self- centered Communist. Well maybe Joe Stalin. But isn’t this a contradiction? 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Strike said:

I think he makes a reasonable argument here. That being said Turley has been a pretty consistent defender of Trump over the last few years.

His main argument seems to be that there’s no way to prove that Trump paid off Daniels for the campaign (versus paying her off to hide it from his wife.) It’s an interesting point though the question then becomes why pay her off in 2016 right before the election? And of course a lot of this may come down to the believability of Michael Cohen who is a convicted felon. 

But Turley goes on to argue that because he believes the case is weak, that means it’s clearly a politically motivated prosecution. And I see that you’ve adopted that same position in subsequent posts. But it doesn’t necessarily follow. The DA may very well disagree with Turley as to the strength of this case. 

This is going to backfire spectacularly on the Left.  If Trump is exonerated, he’s re-elected.  If Trump is convicted, the civil war that we seem to be marching toward is virtually assured.

• Haha 1

if the protests to a trump indictment are bad enough, they could respond with a false flag attack on american soil, blame russia and kick off ww3.  the liberal elites seem to be begging for ww3 anyway.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

This is going to backfire spectacularly on the Left.  If Trump is exonerated, he’s re-elected.  If Trump is convicted, the civil war that we seem to be marching toward is virtually assured.

I was unaware that “the left” forced Trump to break the law.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I was unaware that “the left” forced Trump to break the law.

Biden was t allowed to remove and store classified material. That’s a crime, Johnny Law. 

Putin and Xi arrest their political opponents  too. So did Hitler. 

Biden was t allowed to remove and store classified material. That’s a crime, Johnny Law. 

Don’t bother trying to bring reason to dogshitt.  Sadly, he’s incapable of seeing the nuances of the issues.

23 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Don’t bother trying to bring reason to dogshitt.  Sadly, he’s incapable of seeing the nuances of the issues.

Even if you accept his premises (which is that Biden also committed a crime) how does that change things here?

Putting aside Biden and Democrats, and all political concerns, do you agree that, if Trump committed a crime he should be prosecuted and punished?