League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Donald website called for a big protest yesterday in front of the DA’s office. All sorts of journalists got wind of it and showed up- CNN, all the rest, with news cameras, etc. Apparently there were about a dozen protestors. The news reporters outnumbered them by about 3 to 1. 

1/6 was a trap.  Patriots aren’t falling for that again.  Deep state needs to design new plays.  

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Deep state

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

1/6 was a trap.  Patriots aren’t falling for that again.  Deep state needs to design new plays.  

If it was a trap, you'd have to admit that those are some of the dumbest people on the planet to fall for it.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

are we all the way back to Trump is racist?

lol

Wait, did people stop thinking he was? ;)

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This has to be KnowledgeDropper from fbgs.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The dummy, loser Donald told them to do it. He’s in on it!

• Haha 1

If anyone in here has an account on Trump’s online grievance diary Truth let us know how he’s handling this news. TIA

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The only difference between Donald Trump and Maxine Waters is that we Democrats don’t let our crazies be in charge. 

No matter how long you guys live you will never erase the shame of having made this guy President. You’re completely stained by it. It will define you forever, like the 90s Buffalo Bills. Embrace your embarrassment! 

That's pretty funny... considering you voted for Biden and continue to support him.  He's worse than both Watters and Trump put together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

are we all the way back to Trump is racist?

lol

Pretty sure they never left that one.

The funny part is that Biden wrote the Crime Bill (putting tons of black people in jail), and Trump got them out.  Who'd a thunk it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Pretty sure they never left that one.

The funny part is that Biden wrote the Crime Bill (putting tons of black people in jail), and Trump got them out.  Who'd a thunk it?

Biden is a complete racist. He says racist things constantly. To think or say otherwise is a blatant falsehood 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Right but the racist Biden isn’t. Trumps never said anything remotely as racist

Whataboutism™

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Republicans control the House now and can spend all the time they want investigating. That’s how that works. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Never heard of him.  

KD is probably just finishing his full back tattoo of Donald. A true believer!

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

We didn’t realize we were entering a mental hospital. 

I did, but I kinda like it here. It's much more tolerable when you use the ignore feature. I don't like ignoring posters, but some of the MAGA gang here just has nothing to offer whatsoever.  Looking at peefoam and 90s especially. Jon is also in that group, but he's so far gone that I just can't quit him. I keep reading his stuff, hoping for a glimpse of rationality, and then chuckling as he gets even more extreme. 

18 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Never heard of him.  

Too bad, he grew into one of my favorite posters over there. 

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

We didn’t realize we were entering a mental hospital. 

Says the guy who firmly believes there is no Liberal bias in the media.  😆

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I don’t have time to read this thread but this is OBVIOUSLY politically motivated.  Anyone with half a brain knows this.  

Also Trump is already getting on my nerves.  There is a ton to like about what he brings but his egomaniacal behavior is just too much.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I don’t have time to read this thread but this is OBVIOUSLY politically motivated.  Anyone with half a brain knows this.  

Also Trump is already getting on my nerves.  There is a ton to like about what he brings but his egomaniacal behavior is just too much.  

He didn’t acknowledge or make the payments himself to avoid taking the political heat. He created this problem, per usual with this turd.

36 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yup, he had his shot, time to move on.

I'm ready for some sort of age limit also. Trump is much more with it than Biden obviously but, he's still too old.

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, he had his shot, time to move on.

I'm ready for some sort of age limit also. Trump is much more with it than Biden obviously but, he's still too old.

I gave a love / hate with Trump.  1.  He’s an egomaniac, self centered a-hole.  2. With that said his policies whilst in office were solid.  3.  And he completely unmasked all the wolves in sheep’s clothing of the media; they simply stopped pretending anymore.  

Spinning it forward, he’s to toxic, some of it self inflicted some of no fault of his own.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Perfect take on the situation.  I agree with everything you said.  I don’t like Trump, but this is likely to get him elected.  And maybe that’s a good thing.  Maybe we need Trump’s asymmetrical approach.  Traditional politics hasn’t worked, and the sad truth is that Liberals have gone from a problem to active tyranny.  Maybe we need to just get it on at this point, because we can’t go much longer like this.

14 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Perfect take on the situation.  I agree with everything you said.  I don’t like Trump, but this is likely to get him elected.  And maybe that’s a good thing.  Maybe we need Trump’s asymmetrical approach.  Traditional politics hasn’t worked, and the sad truth is that Liberals have gone from a problem to active tyranny.  Maybe we need to just get it on at this point, because we can’t go much longer like this.

So…Dems = Active tyranny 

Trump actually attempted to stay in power through his power as President but that’s an asymmetrical approach.

This place is wild.

• Thanks 1

Those of you wavering support of Trump who voted for him before, the media and libs will do the same thing to DeSantis if he's elected so you might as well support Trump.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

Those of you wavering support of Trump who voted for him before, the media and libs will do the same thing to DeSantis if he's elected so you might as well support Trump.  

The libs and media have such power. They make Trump do all his bullshit and will do the same to Little DeSantis! 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

So…Dems = Active tyranny 

Trump actually attempted to stay in power through his power as President but that’s an asymmetrical approach.

This place is wild.

They’re using the Justice system as a political weapon.  I don’t expect you to see that.

1) You will never see the evidence of it in the Libtard msm

2) You will never seek out the truth because you’re not intellectually curious

3) Your side is winning, and winning big

4) You really do hate, scorn, and look down upon the average Republican

Liberals as a group are very emotional.  Maybe it’s because of all the women, maybe it’s because of all the twinkle-toes.  They have been brainwashed to believe that white people really are evil and racist. When a white cop kills a black person, every single Liberal is 100% convinced that it was due to evil white racism.  They don’t even look for proof of it.  It’s de facto.  And if you challenge that notion they will destroy your life.

So we have emotional imbalance combined with incessant demonization.  That ain’t good.  It has made Liberals constitutionally incapable of dispensing Justice fairly.  Screw the Constitution.  Screw the laws.  I’m a Social Justice Warrior and I strive toward higher goals.

I’m not afraid to admit the truth.  Liberals have done a masterful job the last 30 years gaining power. They’ve developed a vice-grip on the media, entertainment, and educational industries.  And thanks to Trump, we’ve also seen Liberals having a huge advantage in the Federal civil service, Intelligence community, and Justice system.  Now we have a problem.  Because all of this combined leads to one inevitable place - tyranny.  And although no one wants to admit it, we’ve arrived at that place.  

Our entire Justice system - Federal and State - has been compromised.  It has become weaponized and politicized, and it’s the Liberals who are swinging the hammer.  Once again, no one wants to deal with this, but Conservatives are getting their clocks cleaned.  It’s stuff you would see in a Banana Republic.  The leader of political party, representing one-half of Americans, is being jailed for AT BEST is a minor campaign contribution reporting violation.  Everyone knows that Trump has been unfairly targeted for the last 8 years.

I think what has tipped the scales into the danger zone is something that most Liberals are completely unaware of.  It’s the despicable, unfair  abuse of power against the 1/6 wahoos.  The Tucker videos were a bombshell - a degree of tyranny and corruption I never thought I’d see in this country.  Libtards - don’t even comment on this because I know you have never taken even 5 minutes to view the damning evidence.  So just STFU on this.

Bottom line - there is indisputable evidence that Chewbaka guy was nonviolent and did not destroy any property.  He trespassed and disrupted a very important political event, but throughout his time in the Capitol he walked calmly with 2 cops opening doors for him.  I don’t like that he disrespected the Senate chamber by sitting in the Leader’s Chair.  But I do like that he led a prayer in the Senate Chamber.  He should be punished proportionately for the laws he broke. Maybe a fine and a couple months in the slammer.

Unfortunately he and many others were treated so harshly that it screamed of political bias.  He was denied bail and subjected to months of solitary confinement.  His sentence was extreme - 4 years in prison followed by 3 more years of at-home probation.  Worst of all, and one of the most egregious examples of civil rights abuse by the Federal Government, he and many other defendants were never given the exculpatory videos that the DOJ is constitutionally required to provide.  This is stuff you’d see in a Third World Dictatorship, the Soviet Union, or Mao’s China.

This happened, it’s indisputable, Conservatives know it, and Liberals are completely lying about it.  That Liberal denial used to anger me, but now I see it as probably a good thing from a big picture standpoint.  The dominance and tyranny from the Left can’t be reformed politically.  If Trump did any good it was shining a light on how bad the situation had become.  It’s the revealing of Truth, which I’m always supportive of.  And maybe it expedites how this will ultimately be resolved.  Buy gold fellas,  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

So…Dems = Active tyranny 

This place is wild.

Get it through your thick skull.  1/6 was NOT an insurrection.  It was a political protest that turned into a riot - kind of like the “The Summer of Love” but with significantly lower property damage.  The only person killed during the riot was an unarmed female protester. The protesters were unarmed and were not a threat to the Government.  It’s no surprise that you  believe that propaganda.  It’s kind of at the core of your being.  The French call it “raison d’etre”.   Look it up Skippy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Maybe you ought to support someone else, someone younger, far less likely to dye in office from bloat, and capable of a seond term if elected.

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If DeSantis does not call in the National Guard to defend Mar a Lago and our spiritual leader Father Trump, he has no shot of ever being President. 

He has to get through the primary first and helping Trump hurts him with primary voters. 

11 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Maybe you ought to support someone else, someone younger, far less likely to dye in office from bloat, and capable of a seond term if elected.

Have you seen what is currently taking up space in the Oval Office?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

He has to get through the primary first and helping Trump hurts him with primary voters. 

So maybe just send up naval ships stationed in the free state of Florida for a blockade of NYC harbors?