League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Unless the opponent is Trump. 

TDS does factor into things. It's a shame liberals are so weak minded. Everyone suffers because of it. 

Liberal pundits get rich off Trump then turn around and coach their audience into hating him. They know how stupid their audience is and they play that same audience all the way to the bank.

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, thanks. :doh:

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, thanks. :doh:

Now you can keep them trimmed and burning instead of timmed and burning.

• Haha 1

I see the local board libs are still fighting for their lives in this thread over defending the Biden Crime Family while simultaneously trying to pin everything on Trump and trying to keep saying “bUt WhAt AbOuT tRuMp” 😂

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I believe that if anyone not named Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, Biden has a very good chance of losing. But he’ll beat Trump. 

He wouldn’t be able to beat a turd sandwich much less Trump who’s approval rating is sky high 😂

You can tell this moron has no clue what he’s talking about if he’s willing to spout blatant lies like Biden will win anything if he runs 😂😂😂

On 3/18/2023 at 9:35 AM, League Champion said:

So Trump said that he expects to be arrested. Not that he would be arrested. Sorry the headline writer lied to you. Again. Stupid libtards. 

54 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

He wouldn’t be able to beat a turd sandwich much less Trump who’s approval rating is sky high 😂

You can tell this moron has no clue what he’s talking about if he’s willing to spout blatant lies like Biden will win anything if he runs 😂😂😂

Not a lie.  Its an opinion, or so I believe.  Of course I am epistemologically challenged so I may well be wrong.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Not a lie.  Its an opinion, or so I believe.  Of course I am epistemologically challenged so I may well be wrong.

If you wanna get technical yea it’s an opinion. But the way dumb dumb says it he makes it out as fact. Semantics really but I don’t really care. I just love calling out obvious idiots like him 😂

3 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Neither in this one

Hey halfwit the post says:

”the only person that said he would be charged yesterday was Donald”

That was written on Wednesday. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hey halfwit the post says:

”the only person that said he would be charged yesterday was Donald”

That was written on Wednesday. 

Hey halfwit, you weren’t arguing that. Maybe you need to take an English class cause YOU and the rest of your idiots kept saying he NEVER said that. NOW you’re trying to change it 😂 sorry but NOBODY believes you. You ain’t getting away with lying you sack of Sh1t. Literally, ANY time you posted about it you kept saying “when did he say that” or “he never said that”. THAT is your argument you dumbass.
But I’m done with you. I don’t keep on dealing with liars who constantly keep changing their lie after they were proven wrong 

1 minute ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Hey halfwit, you weren’t arguing that. Maybe you need to take an English class cause YOU and the rest of your idiots kept saying he NEVER said that. NOW you’re trying to change it 😂 sorry but NOBODY believes you. You ain’t getting away with lying you sack of Sh1t 

It was written as I pasted in here. It was pretty unclear to me and a few other posters I noticed as I went back who also asked you the same question.

This wasn’t meant to be some riddle. As you wrote it you gave the idea to me, and others, that the DA said Trump was to be arrested that day - which the DA didn’t say. That’s what we were asking you to clarify.

You immediately went super agro nutty which was a little funny but apparently how some people communicate in here 😂

So with reading this I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you unintentionally wrote this in a way that was confusing. Yes the DA is looking to make a case against Donald with the hopes of bringing charges up. We will see if that happens, by all accounts including Don’s it will happen shortly.

Just now, thegeneral said:

It was written as I pasted in here. It was pretty unclear to me and a few other posters I noticed as I went back who also asked you the same question.

This wasn’t meant to be some riddle. As you wrote it you gave the idea to me, and others, that the DA said Trump was to be arrested that day - which the DA didn’t say. That’s what we were asking you to clarify.

You immediately went super agro nutty which was a little funny but apparently how some people communicate in here 😂

So with reading this I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you unintentionally wrote this in a way that was confusing. Yes the DA is looking to make a case against Donald with the hopes of bringing charges up. We will see if that happens, by all accounts including Don’s it will happen shortly.

TLDL 

Liar

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump called the DA, who is black, an animal. 

So? I called The Son of Sam an animal. 

1 minute ago, WhiskeyCash said:

TLDL 

Liar

Next time write your shetty ass comments clearly or don’t be such a whiny little betch when asked to clarify them 😂

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your point? He IS an animal. Hell, he’s a POS black little B1tch too. He’s also being called all kinds of other stuff too. One you and the rest of the libs should be familiar with since it applies to all of you: LIAR

Just now, thegeneral said:

Next time write your shetty ass comments clearly or don’t be such a whiny little betch when asked to clarify them 😂

Awe poor baby is upset he lied, got caught, and tried backpedaling but no one will let him 😂

shut the fock up and go tell another lie you little punk B1tch 😂

Just now, WhiskeyCash said:

Awe poor baby is upset he lied, got caught, and tried backpedaling but no one will let him 😂

shut the fock up and go tell another lie you little punk B1tch 😂

😂 lie = you can’t comprehend

Thanks for the back and forth! You are a peach. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 lie = you can’t comprehend

Thanks for the back and forth! You are a peach. 

🥱
Liar

id stop talking if I were you cause you’re literally being made fun of by everyone. Especially after you tried lying, got caught, then tried backpedaling on that same lie 😂😂😂

Just now, WhiskeyCash said:

🥱
Liar

id stop talking if I were you cause you’re literally being made fun of by everyone. Especially after you tried lying, got caught, then tried backpedaling on that same lie 😂😂😂

I can’t spell it out any clearer for you jabroney! Maybe Trump will say he is being arrested again this weekend on Tuesday and we can do this all over again.

Make sure you read slowly and mouth out the words if that helps 😀 

Trump never said he was getting arrested, according to the article in the OP. The reporter said that he did.  But he didn’t 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I can’t spell it out any clearer for you jabroney! Maybe Trump will say he is being arrested again this weekend on Tuesday and we can do this all over again.

Make sure you read slowly and mouth out the words if that helps 😀 

Lol keep trying. Maybe some day somebody will buy your lies but no one here is 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump never said he was getting arrested, according to the article in the OP. The reporter said that he did.  But he didn’t 

Golfclap

56 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When did this occur?  today or previously?  In print or verbally caught on tape.  I missed this and would be interested in confirming this story for my self, though I have no reason to doubt the story.  I am just looking for context if you have  a link readily to hand.  If not, no worries.  I can google it myself.

Ahhh.  I see this was on Truth social media.  That is why I did not know about this.  I also notice he called Nancy Pelosi one not long after her husband was bludgeoned with the hammer.  He does have a propensity for sounding off.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

What's wrong with that? Dude is an animal.

Compare that to Biden saying border agents were acting like slave owners towards the foreigners trying to sneak into this country.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What's wrong with that? Dude is an animal.

Compare that to Biden saying border agents were acting like slave owners towards the foreigners trying to sneak into this country.

I would prefer they both conducted themselves with a bit more Presidential deportment.

15 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I would prefer they both conducted themselves with a bit more Presidential deportment.

I prefer the honesty. Biden has none of it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He posted it on truth social dummy

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And it’s quoted in the article. This is forum bizarro world where words mean whatever you think and if you type it in all caps it’s true 😂

• Thanks 1

I still find it absolutely HILARIOUS these dumbass liberals on this board tried saying the DA Alvin Bragg never said he was going to indict/charge trump. They fought tooth and nail claiming he never said that. Still have been 😂 Had one idiot try to backpeddle and say “oH I mEaNt TUESDAY” 😂 you can’t make this stuff up. It’s downright hilarious watching them scramble, lie, defend, etc all because they’re retarded sheep that want a master to serve so they serve the democrats 😂 SO ready for their c0ckmeat sandwiches they willingly get down on their knees and open their mouths wide ready to have it shoved down their throats. Never before have I seen individuals SO willing to defend blatantly evil people and SO ready to get down on their knees for them 

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We need wordsmith @WhiskeyCash on the case. Did the article in the OP highlight that Trump said he would be arrested on Tuesday per his online diary - Truth Social?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We need wordsmith @WhiskeyCash on the case. Did the article in the OP highlight that Trump said he would be arrested on Tuesday per his online diary - Truth Social?

Did this happen Tuesday? Bahahaha 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Did this happen Tuesday? Bahahaha 😂😂😂

Read the article out and help out Hardcore Troubadores

On 3/22/2023 at 1:04 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

So it’s come out now that NYC DA was hiding HUNDREDS of pages of exculpatory evidence. He’s on the verge of being charged with prosecutorial misconduct :lol: 

Link?