League Champion

Donald Trump claims he will be arrested Tuesday in Manhattan probe, calls for protests

8 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

100% this.  It’s laughable hearing Liberals complain about inciting violence.

Some of those are applicable.   Forgive me if I don't hold Snoop Dogg and Tom Arnold to the same level of standard as I would a POTUS or candidate for POTUS.    

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Some of those are applicable.   Forgive me if I don't hold Snoop Dogg and Tom Arnold to the same level of standard as I would a POTUS or candidate for POTUS.    

He’s only stating what has a high likelihood of happening.  When Federal and State Justice Departments have gotten so corrupt that they are now taking political prisoners, the prospect of violence increases exponentially, for the following reasons:

1. Liberal bias has now become hugely important, and a borderline existential issue for Conservatives.

2. How does the situation get resolved?  If the Justice System has been corrupted,, there is no legal remedy.  What’s left?

As usual, dumb-asss Liberals don’t understand what is really going on here.  It’s not about Trump.  It’s the realization that Federal and State DOJ’s are so far gone that they are now taking political prisoners.

For the record - I do not support violence in any way, and I don’t want this to happen.  I’m not a member of any political group and never have been.  These are just my opinions, based on years of study in the Political realm.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

Well, if your POTUS were subject to this level of judicial corruption you would have burned down every city in America.

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Well, if your POTUS were subject to this level of judicial corruption you would have burned down every city in America.

Bill Clinton was impeached because he lied about a blowee…I don’t remember him having a bunch of his cult members storm the castle.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Bill Clinton was impeached because he lied about a blowee…I don’t remember him having a bunch of his cult members storm the castle.

Dude, that was 30 years ago.  You're comparing apples to oranges.  The temperament and ego of the American left is soo much more fragile now.    A snowflake looks like a steel-reinforced door compared to them.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude, that was 30 years ago.  You're comparing apples to oranges.  The temperament and ego of the American left is soo much more fragile now.    

Everyone is so much fragile now but yeah There isn’t any comparison where a losing President refused to admit it and worked so hard to stay in power to the point he ginned up people to attack the Capitol. 

Personally expect the Prez to be held to higher standard than Snoop Dog.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Everyone is so much fragile now but yeah There isn’t any comparison where a losing President refused to admit it and worked so hard to stay in power to the point he ginned up people to attack the Capitol. 

Personally expect the Prez to be held to higher standard than Snoop Dog.

Except your holding Biden to the same standard as snoop dog.

But, regardless, comparing 30 years ago with today is a non-starter.  I get why you did it - to distract and throw up smoke screens - but normal, logical and sane adults aren't buying your BS and false equivalencies.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

But, regardless, comparing 30 years ago with today is a non-starter.  I get why you did it - to distract and throw up smoke screens - but normal, logical and sane adults aren't buying your BS.

If Biden loses and refuses he will pass the keys over and give a speech about the transfer of power. That is how Americans do it. Until this piece of work. 

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

But, regardless, comparing 30 years ago with today is a non-starter.  I get why you did it - to distract and throw up smoke screens - but normal, logical and sane adults aren't buying your BS and false equivalencies.

They want you to forget how Hillary and the democrats bowed out so grace fully in 2016. The damage they did for three years is worse than the three hours of mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6. Much worse. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They want you to forget how Hillary and the democrats bowed out so grace fully in 2016. The damage they did for three years is worse than the three hours of mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6. Much worse. 

It was different when the leftist clowns did it.

• Like 1

My memory isn’t as good as it once was. Did Hillary claim that she actually did win in 2016?

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

My memory isn’t as good as it once was. Did Hillary claim that she actually did win in 2016?

Don’t be retarded 

23 hours ago, League Champion said:

14 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

100% this.  It’s laughable hearing Liberals complain about inciting violence.

Jim Jordan allegedly ignored sexual abuse.  Shouldn’t you guys be calling him a pedo/groomer?  It takes far less evidence for you to accuse others of the same

19 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Don’t be retarded 

Is that a yes?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Hillary Clinton suggested she had the 2016 election “stolen” from her during the latest stop of her slumping speaking tour.

Taking the stage with her husband Bill in Los Angeles Saturday night as part of the couple’s “Evening with the Clintons” tour, the former Democratic presidential nominee told the crowd she has been warning potential candidates they could suffer the same fate.

“I think it’s also critical to understand that, as I’ve been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,” the former secretary of state said.

:dunno:

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

:dunno:

That quote isn’t in your link but I’ll concede that she said it. I still think that’s a far cry from outright saying the election was stolen, refusing to concede, asking state AGa to “find” votes, and launching dozens of merit less lawsuits. It’s probably a difference of degree vs kind.

Hillary is a POS too but no loser has ever been as sore as Don.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

That quote isn’t in your link but I’ll concede that she said it. I still think that’s a far cry from outright saying the election was stolen, refusing to concede, asking state AGa to “find” votes, and launching dozens of merit less lawsuits. It’s probably a difference of degree vs kind.

Hillary is a POS too but no loser has ever been as sore as Don.

Whatever.  Move the goalposts.  Here is the link for the quote above:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-election-stolen

And for good measure he's another from another time she said Trump's presidency wasn't legit:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

You are calling Trump out for all the things he supposedly did but ignore all the things Hitlery did DURING the election that were corrupt.  

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Whatever.  Move the goalposts.  Here is the link for the quote above:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-election-stolen

And for good measure he's another from another time she said Trump's presidency wasn't legit:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

You are calling Trump out for all the things he supposedly did but ignore all the things Hitlery did DURING the election that were corrupt.  

Hillary is also a clown and a POS. But no loser candidate in history has come close to throwing the undignified t1tty baby tantrum that Don did over the past 4 years. If you want to argue that he’s like Hillary but even more pathetic we’re in agreement.

Just now, MDC said:

Hillary is also a clown and a POS. But no loser candidate in history has come close to throwing the undignified t1tty baby tantrum that Don did over the past 4 years. If you want to argue that he’s like Hillary but even more pathetic we’re in agreement.

Uh, we're like 2 years in to Biden's presidency.

😂

2 hours ago, MDC said:

YES.  She called Trump an "illegitimate" President throughout his Presidency...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/30/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-illegitimate-president-sot-ip-vpx.cnn

She also said the 2016 election "was not on the level."

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol.  They committed a different kind of insurrection.  From day 1 there were calls for impeachment, a resistance movement, attempts to infiltrate the Electoral College, false opposition research, and FBI surveillance.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Uh, we're like 2 years in to Biden's presidency.

😂

Trump has been whining that he actually won by millions more since 2016. So it’s more like 6-7 years.

Dirtbag Don is a sore loser even when he wins. Let that sink in. 😂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Are you kidding?  Al Gore filed a gazillion lawsuits and didn't concede the 2000 election until mid-December.

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Are you kidding?  Al Gore filed a gazillion lawsuits and didn't concede the 2020 election until mid-December.

Uh, you mean 2000 IIRC. 

11 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol

Nobody did, they walked in on their own accord and were presented with a guided tour of the Capitol by Capitol police. Haven't we established that already.? 

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Are you kidding?  Al Gore filed a gazillion lawsuits and didn't concede the 2020 election until mid-December.

Gore and Bush both filed lawsuits and that election was close. Gore also eventually conceded. 

Trump lost in a landslide and is still crying like a biich years later. Try again.

HBO did a mini series years after the 2000 election.  Yeah, liberals let it go.  

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

10 months later the “paper of record” NYT was still claiming the 2000 election was stolen. The left has no shame.

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/17/us/study-says-2000-election-missed-millions-of-votes.html

Yeah, but did the editor of that time have orange hair and his brother was married to a model and she knew somebody that had a dog and that dog was a schnauzer?

I mean, OUR DENIAL OF THE ELECTION IS NOT AS BAD OR EVEN THE SAME THING AS THOSE OTHER GUYS DENIAL!!!  GAWD!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, but did the editor of that time have orange hair and his brother was married to a model and she knew somebody that had a dog and that dog was a schnauzer?

Are you talking about @Pimpadeaux's 4th wife that someone from this site followed around and noted the color of her hair and that she braided her nose hairs? 

Damn. Rusty is going to cry again. :doh:

• Haha 1

So it's been over a week, since Trump claimed he'd be arrested and still no indictment. Must be killing him to be unwanted. dead or alive. 

50 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So it's been over a week, since Trump claimed he'd be arrested and still no indictment. Must be killing him to be unwanted. dead or alive. 

Well, how does it make you feel?

On 3/26/2023 at 12:26 PM, Patented Phil said:

Are you kidding?  Al Gore filed a gazillion lawsuits and didn't concede the 2000 election until mid-December.

The 2000 election was about 500 votes in one state. 2020 Trump got beaten soundly. A landslide I believe was the term. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The 2000 election was about 500 votes in one state. 2020 Trump got beaten soundly. A landslide I believe was the term. 

generalpimpledoosh with his liberal dumbass "logic". 😆

On 3/26/2023 at 12:39 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

HBO did a mini series years after the 2000 election.  Yeah, liberals let it go.  

It is an amazing story. National election comes down to one state. A few hundred votes, hanging chads, all being covered nightly. Ballots that don’t line up properly, vote recounts stop and started and ultimately stopped by courts, Bush wins by one EV, loses popular vote. Bush  and superfan is runs Fl election board. I’m sure I am forgetting many of the details. Couldn’t write a story as wild as that one that seems believable.