Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Spent Eleven Days In Dertox

When I sang this song 

made some great friends as fawked up ad me. Good times.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not on this world, but I want to live forever in God’s kingdom.  

Amen.  I keep praying for you OB, I wish I know how  I can convince you that if you turn your life over to God, you will have Peace, Comfort, and Joy.   

That just means you're 11 days behind the rest of us

It’s 7:40AM on Sunday morning and my son just walked in the door with his chick and we did a shot of Tully and they are off to his room. Me. Not sure where I go from here. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Not on this world, but I want to live forever in God’s kingdom.  

Amen.  I keep praying for you OB, I wish I know how  I can convince you that if you turn your life over to God, you will have Peace, Comfort, and Joy.   

Yeah, just ask St peter. He turned his life over to christ. And then he was tortured and crucified upside down.  

3 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

It’s 7:40AM on Sunday morning and my son just walked in the door with his chick and we did a shot of Tully and they are off to his room. Me. Not sure where I go from here. 

Been hitting the bottle every half hour since. Happy Sunday Funday

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, just ask St peter. He turned his life over to christ. And then he was tortured and crucified upside down.  

Philippians 1:21. He gain.  

Like those college kids in Oregon back in 2015, people are being killed for their faith in the Lord, that’s just awful, but didn’t Jesus warn us, they hated me he said, they won’t like you.  

Glad we can agree on that thanks.  

Quitters never win. 

Remember, having a problem is the first step in admitting you have  - wait a minute, no that's not right...

... If you don't have a problem, one will be appointed for y -. . Nope that's not it. 

Um...

You cannot admit a problem in public without the expressed written consent of the national football...  

Well that seems silly.

Wait- You cannot have a problem without indisputable visual..

Err.. 

Well hey, good luck with that! 🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

At the risk of sounding judgmental, I'm going to be judgmental.  I understand that you feel you can't change your own drinking behavior (I've been there), but you might want to change the behavior you model with your son.  I've done it recently with my adult kids, two of whom I thought might be following my younger footprint of daily drinking.  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

Did you fock that alligator hunter?

29 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

This one goes to eleven....

Name the movie!!

In this case...Spinal Beer Tap. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Quitters never win. 

Nose works. Every time.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

In this case...Spinal Beer Tap. 

Gardening accident. And not a drummer.

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

At the risk of sounding judgmental, I'm going to be judgmental.  I understand that you feel you can't change your own drinking behavior (I've been there), but you might want to change the behavior you model with your son.  I've done it recently with my adult kids, two of whom I thought might be following my younger footprint of daily drinking.  :thumbsup: 

I hear ya. Last night was a shitshow. He just turned 21 two weeks ago so giving him a little slack even though he has been “21” since he was 16. It’s just now legal. He is the one I worry about. My other son is the only who goes out drinking with buddies and comes home sober. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Didn’t mean to hijack. Tell us about detox BB !

Just now, Alias Detective said:

I’ve been there - regardless how cool he makes it sound it is anything but.  I promise.

10 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

It wasn’t so bad. Freezing cold. Three meals a day, which I gave most to the scary ones to make friends. Didn’t go through withdraws. When I admitted myself I voluntarily my blood level was 4.0. Five times the legal limit. Ooops. Had my own room. Taught girls how to play cards. Battle and gin. I finally quit shaking and found clarity. There’s more…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Do the real heroin and crack addicts laugh at you when you say you're in there for alcohol?? 

Yes. Give them my grits and oatmeal, sugar cookies, Mac Ms cheese with my peach cobbler, besty friends.Losers like you wouldn’t last an hour in jail/psych ward. You live under an umbrella of sadnesses. Some of us live by the day.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Do the real heroin and crack addicts laugh at you when you say you're in there for alcohol?? 

7 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Yes. Give them my grits and oatmeal, sugar cookies, Mac Ms cheese with my peach cobbler, besty friends.Losers like you wouldn’t last an hour in jail/psych ward. You live under an umbrella of sadnesses. Some of us live by the day.

The umbrella of sadness is the one n jail/psych ward. But I know how you can get real help to get you out of the mud you’re life is stuck in.  

The tears on your pillow shows the sadness that’s in your heart.  Jesus is the light out of your darkness.  Trust him.  

• Like 1

At around 2:00 AM the nurses or orderly would come in and take your towels so you wouldn’t hang yourselves. Really made me laugh. One night I used the towels to make animals which I learned how to do drunk on a Caribbean cruise class. 

First night I made a hanging monkey. Next night a swan.They loved it. Thanks Caribbean Cruise ship.

So, here's a dirty little secret about rehab facilities. Somewhere locked away, in a deep dark closet is a case of the nastiest beer on the market. So, I'm assuming it's a coors product. 

Some of those guys, cold turkey will kill them. Literally kill them. My brother came close.

I can only imagine a Coors light under glass with a sign that says in case of emergency smash glass, Drink beer. Personally, I'd rather drink the glass and smash the beer.

🍻💀

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, here's a dirty little secret about rehab facilities. Somewhere locked away, in a deep dark closet is a case of the nastiest beer on the market. So, I'm assuming it's a coors product. 

Some of those guys, cold turkey will kill them. Literally kill them. My brother came close.

I can only imagine a Coors light under glass with a sign that says in case of emergency smash glass, Drink beer. Personally, I'd rather drink the glass and smash the beer.

🍻💀

I'm sure there is some truth to this or should be, Kevin Nash's son died recently of alchol withdraw when they both decided to quit drinking. When you are on the hard stuff your body can't adjust quickly. I was a 17 to 20 some beer drinker a day for years. I didn't have much withdrawal cause I wasn't a whiskey drinker and etc.