Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

fight club year has arrived

if you went and saw Fight Club in 1999, then named your first born tyler, cornelius, etc., they would be about 22 years old in 2023.  meaning this is the first year those kids are really getting drafted by the NBA, NFL, NHL, etc.

Slide.

We used to hold actual fight club nights in the Marines back in the late 80's. But people kept getting pretty beat up, and then someone was charged with destruction of government property over it and it sorta faded away.  Those were fun times. 

I think Tyler and Jack were common names prior to Fight Club.  

Let me know the stats in kids named Stiffler or Hogarth and then there might be some conversation.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

I think Tyler and Jack were common names prior to Fight Club.  

Let me know the stats in kids named Stiffler or Hogarth and then there might be some conversation.

if you are naming your son tyler after the film, its got a whole different meaning tho.  or as the kids say 'it hits different now"

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

if you are naming your son tyler after the film, its got a whole different meaning tho.  or as the kids say 'it hits different now"

But there’s no way for you to know why anyone named their son Tyler, which is what makes your post about Fight Club pretty dumb.

6 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

But there’s no way for you to know why anyone named their son Tyler, which is what makes your post about Fight Club pretty dumb.

its only like one of the most impactful films in history.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its only like one of the most impactful films in history.

No, it is not.