Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

San Francisco supervisor Hillary Ronen begs for more police in her district after voting to defund in 2020

:lol: 

"It hurts. And I feel betrayed by the department. I feel betrayed by the mayor. I feel betrayed by the priorities of the city," the Democratic politician added. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

THIS DUMB BIATCH

San Francisco supervisor Hillary Ronen begs for more police in her district after voting to defund in 2020

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-supervisor-hillary-ronen-begs-more-police-district-voting-defund-2020

This is what happens when you vote in idiots who have not a clue about the consequences of what they do.

by defunding the police she created her own problem.   now shes blaming others for it.

if you live in this district you need to get rid of this clown show.   vote her out next election on principle.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

This is what happens when you vote in idiots who have not a clue about the consequences of what they do.

by defunding the police she created her own problem.   now shes blaming others for it.

if you live in this district you need to get rid of this clown show.   vote her out next election on principle.

Even if they vote her out, they will just vote in another liberal clone of her. See every liberal run city in the US.

It's like an NFL team cutting rae carruth and signing aaron hernandez.

• Like 3

well, liberal or not, you cannot fix stupid.

the logical outcome of defunding police would be a problem with crime and the lack of resources to prosecute.

Liberal or conservative you cannot fix stupid.   when the politician has proven themselves a moron(or corrupt), you need to get rid of them and give someone else a shot.  

We have been informed by The Real Tim and others that defund the police was a right wing fantasy.  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We have been informed by The Real Tim and others that defund the police was a right wing fantasy.  

Right.  It was all just rhetoric and no one actually did that.  :lol:

Liberals have turned San Francisco into a shitt hole - literally.  They are totally incapable of running a lemonade stand, never mind a city.  The chinks in their armor is starting to show.  The failure of the Libtard Bank was due to nothing but inept management.  Kind of like defund the police, or decriminalizing shoplifting.  Focking idiots.  😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Liberals have turned San Francisco into a shitt hole - literally.  They are totally incapable of running a lemonade stand, never mind a city.  The chinks in their armor is starting to show.  The failure of the Libtard Bank was due to nothing but inept management.  Kind of like defund the police, or decriminalizing shoplifting.  Focking idiots.  😆

Checking boxes is our strength!

giphy.gif\

🍿 Leftoids in their native murderous, sh*t-filled, homeless overrun habitat 🍿

3 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Liberals have turned San Francisco into a shitt hole - literally.  They are totally incapable of running a lemonade stand, never mind a city.  The chinks in their armor is starting to show.  The failure of the Libtard Bank was due to nothing but inept management.  Kind of like defund the police, or decriminalizing shoplifting.  Focking idiots.  😆

To be fair, SF does have a large Asian population. 

• Haha 1

Leftoid solutions to leftoid problems.

Physician, heal thyself.

Who could have possibly predicted this.  😶

Part of me is always going to be sadistic. It was a trait that served me well at one time and enabled me to be rather effective in combat.  But in truth, I am always, and seemingly at all times, fighting against that "thing" inside of me.

In this instance that sadist is being fed by this.  And it whispers in my ear, "wouldn't it be just fine if the cops sat idly by eating popcorn as the criminals this koont loves slowly quartered her".

I know that is wrong, I get that, but there you have it.

Betrayed? Like the citizens were? By your stupidity is fomenting the lies of policing being the problem?  She can just go fock herself....

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

13 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Right.  It was all just rhetoric and no one actually did that.  :lol:

I think one of their arguments is that "defund" means completely do away with, which they didn't do here, so nanny nanny boo boo.  :dunno: 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think one of their arguments is that "defund" means completely do away with, which they didn't do here, so nanny nanny boo boo.  :dunno: 

Yep…..and blm cares about black lives. And Antifa iis opposed to racism…..and on and on….

I would think you guys would be praising this woman. Defunding the police was a bad idea. Some people with very good intentions fell for it. Sounds like she was one of them. Now she has seen she erred and is reversing her position. This is exactly the sort of person I want in government: someone who is willing to change their mind due to events. 
She wants more police but based on her earlier stance, she still wants some level of police reform as well. That is far preferable to some of you blowhards who always excuse the police no matter what they do and oppose all reasonable reforms. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would think you guys would be praising this woman. Defunding the police was a bad idea. Some people with very good intentions fell for it. Sounds like she was one of them. Now she has seen she erred and is reversing her position. This is exactly the sort of person I want in government: someone who is willing to change their mind due to events. 
She wants more police but based on her earlier stance, she still wants some level of police reform as well. That is far preferable to some of you blowhards who always excuse the police no matter what they do and oppose all reasonable reforms. 

Much like you , she only GAF when it directly affected her.  Everyone else would have had to suck it up. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

15 hours ago, jerryskids said:

"It hurts. And I feel betrayed by the department. I feel betrayed by the mayor. I feel betrayed by the priorities of the city," the Democratic politician added. 

I don't hear any contrition, it doesn't sound like she learned much.  Sounds like a typical liberal NIMBY who doesn't think about unintended consequences.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

So what? It’s her job to be concerned with things that affect her district. 

Disagree with what I said? She only cared when it affected her? 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your way of saying really stupid people? Because that is what liberals are. You included.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Your way of saying really stupid people? Because that is what liberals are. You included.

Stupid is so boring. I much prefer your list of insults in the Trump thread. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Stupid is so boring. I much prefer your list of insults in the Trump thread. 

Well, you did bore a whole message board into closing up shop. Stupid/boring, you encompass it all.

• Thanks 1

Like children, liberals do want sounds and feels good. All in unison. And like children, they don’t think about consequence.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like children, liberals do want sounds and feels good. All in unison. And like children, they don’t think about consequence.  

This x's a billion.

That's why they should never ever be in charge of anything.

Here’s another gem from SF.  It’s the former police commissioner and former DA candidate. He’s replying to a random dude on Twitter and normalizing getting your window smashed and having thousands of dollars of stuff stolen. If you ever ask yourself why  cities are sh!t holes and w they can’t graduate kids from high school, refer to this.  The answer  is culture.  No amount of money can fix the liberal mindset.

She pandered to the mob. It went poorly.  It would be nice if she explicitly acknowledged her mistake.  It would be nice if she told us what lesson or lessons she had learned.  Weather vanes are not leaders.  the are not generators of solutions.

Has she recognized her error, or is she just telling us which way the wind blows today.

Me, I may have the subterranian homesick blues

• Like 1

Tim can spin anything.  Inept leadership.  Well ya see this is great!

Liberals love to create problems then change stance to try and make it look like they fixed a problem.  And they fool doorknobs like Tim so easily.  

Any adult with a brain could realize that defunding police would be a bad solution.  It isn't some great quality to totally suck and take terrible positions only to change tune once your voters finally realize that your ideas were stupid and had bad consequences.  

• Like 1

Here's my shocked face 😲.  Everyone but certain liberals knew this would end poorly. So focking dumb. 🙄

32 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Here’s another gem from SF.  It’s the former police commissioner and former DA candidate. He’s replying to a random dude on Twitter and normalizing getting your window smashed and having thousands of dollars of stuff stolen. If you ever ask yourself why  cities are sh!t holes and w they can’t graduate kids from high school, refer to this.  The answer  is culture.  No amount of money can fix the liberal mindset.

I guess the stealing is just the end of the story. Window broke, things taken, get over it. Maybe they broke the window and stole to feed their families, right? No greater understanding to the specific act is considered. Just get over it and pay no mind to our failure. As usual, it’s a self serving distraction masked as terming it no big deal. They do it all the time. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Did she apologize to her constituents?

Did she publicly admit defunding the police was wrong and horrible idea?

Did she publicly apologize to victims from her horrific decision?

Did she apologize to law enforcement for demonizing their profession?

If she hasn't, then she truly doesn't give a fock and it's a NIMBY issue. Garbage human being to allow that suffering with apologizing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Did she apologize to her constituents?

Did she publicly admit defunding the police was wrong and horrible idea?

Did she publicly apologize to victims from her horrific decision?

Did she apologize to law enforcement for demonizing their profession?

If she hasn't, then she truly doesn't give a fock and it's a NIMBY issue. Garbage human being to allow that suffering with apologizing.

THIS    x1000.

She has learned nothing, she is still blaming others for the destruction SHE was party to creating.

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess the stealing is just the end of the story. Window broke, things taken, get over it. Maybe they broke the window and stole to feed their families, right? No greater understanding to the specific act is considered. Just get over it and pay no mind to our failure. As usual, it’s a self serving distraction masked as terming it no big deal. They do it all the time. 

Sounds like you’ve been sheltered in the suburbs too and lost site of “basic city life”. 

WTF does “basic city life” even mean? If you live/work in the city you need to factor in robberies? If I have a family of 4, should I expect 1 of us to get killed, assaulted or raped? This guy might be dumber than the woman complaining about the police, but we’re just comparing rocks at this point. 

When does this experiment of taking liberals seriously end? These people are focking morons who operate on only emotion.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

When does this experiment of taking liberals seriously end? These people are focking morons who operate on only emotion.

Not only are they morons, they are dangerous. This little game of Wokeness is getting City's destroyed and people killed. 

Perhaps she can organize the homeless, the drug adicts, and the unemployed criminals in her district into a neighborhood watch.  She could even go on night time walking patrols with those good citizens to deter crime and to build a utopian sense of community. Model it sort of after the Guardian Angels.  It could be named the Guardian Liberal Defunders or Your Next Victims, whichever fits.

• Like 1