Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

De-transitioned teen sues Kaiser Permanente for performing double mastectomy on her at 13: 'Intentional fraud'

I think the following quotes are particularly significant:

I don’t think I should’ve been allowed to change my sex before I was legally able to have sex

I was given no information about rates of desistance or anything like that. Really, the surgery and the treatments were kind of pushed as the only way forward.

Pretty disgusting.  Experimenting on our youth is going to go down as one of the most disgusting things we did during this era.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, League Champion said:

This is the control that Liberals want. Rather than protect our Kids they throw them in harms way. 

Libs are some sick F's. 

It’s like we’re in the middle of some experiment of enlightenment where libtards are trying to prove that they’re on another cerebral level. 
“Just sit back, you ignorant peons, we know better than you”

This stuff is heartbreaking, like ksb says, leave the kids alone. It's really that simple.

Don't know how that Dr. sleeps at night. Focking freak.

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

She should sue her parents.

Her parents were told by "medical professionals" that they could either have a dead daughter or a live transitioned son.   Apparently that is the talking point of these Mengele wannabes.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Her parents were told by "medical professionals" that they could either have a dead daughter or a live transitioned son.   Apparently that is the talking point of these Mengele wannabes.  :dunno:

I read what they were told-and if they were told that and only got one opinion when deciding to change the gender of a child, they are negligent parents. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I read what they were told-and if they were told that and only got one opinion when deciding to change the gender of a child, they are negligent parents. 

Typical lib.  Blame the victims.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think the parents possibly ought to be held responsible too.  But, putting it on them and ignoring the doctor whom you admit was a bad opinion isn't helping your position.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Typical lib.  Blame the victims.

Typical Strike, can't read. I blamed her parents, not the victim. Not to mention how often I hear your side hyperventilate over parents who would allow their children to do this, but now are going with they have no responsibility. 

I'll assume are conversation has about run it's course.  

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Typical Strike, can't read. I blamed her parents, not the victim. Not to mention how often I hear your side hyperventilate over parents who would allow their children to do this, but now are going with they have no responsibility. 

I'll assume are conversation has about run it's course.  

Her parents are victims too. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I think the parents possibly ought to be held responsible too.  But, putting it on them and ignoring the doctor whom you admit was a bad opinion isn't helping your position.  

I'm not ignoring the doctor/team if that language was actually used(not that I don't trust Fox and the people suing)...but I probably should have written "She should have sued her parents TOO"

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You creeps just love talking about kids and sex and mutilations.

When the left stops pushing the envelope and destroying objective truths, you won’t hear a peep.  This is all in reaction to the leftists actions.  Good try spinning it though.

Diversity is our strength. 

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

This is the control that Liberals want. Rather than protect our Kids they throw them in harms way. 

Libs are some sick F's. 

It really is mental illness.  Their values and beliefs are totally antithetical to the principles this great country was built on.  They won't get better, either.

54 minutes ago, League Champion said:

WHO BROUGHT THE PEDOPHILE??

Everyone wearing a mask except the pedo with clown makeup on. :lol:

6 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Everyone wearing a mask except the pedo with clown makeup on. :lol:

Who the fock wears a mask today, and why?  "Follow the science" my asss.  They're stunting the social growth of an entire generation.  Evil.

Down the line they will deny this just as they deny defund the police. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Who the fock wears a mask today, and why?  "Follow the science" my asss.  They're stunting the social growth of an entire generation.  Evil.

I like them, liberal muzzles.  Just leave the kids alone.

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

She should sue her parents.

Typical libtard arguement.  You push this stuff as compassionate and the only way to save children from certain suicide, and then you blame the parents when your evil agenda blows up.  Un-f-ing real. 

• Thanks 1

Listen to the experts. But if it goes wrong blame the parents.  Also, the parents shouldn’t have a say.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It is very odd. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

It is very odd. 

Ding Dong Biden is on video supporting surgery for minors and the HHS has put pen to paper supporting it…and we’re the ones who love to talk about it.  Run along, Skippy.

9 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Let’s play your hypothetical here Honcho

they go get another opinion. It’s from someone who specializes in trans health and it’s confirmed 

or they goto a doctor who tells them no and they call him transphobic 

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Ding Dong Biden is on video supporting surgery for minors and the HHS has put pen to paper supporting it…and we’re the ones who love to talk about it.  Run along, Skippy.

BIDEN!!!!

if it's not talking about trans teen sex it's talking about Biden talking about trans teen sex.

You're a creep.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

BIDEN!!!!

if it's not talking about trans teen sex it's talking about Biden talking about trans teen sex.

You're a creep.

I mean, maybe people are talking about it because it's pretty f-d up that kids could be having these procedures that young, not being informed of risks and choices, and/or presenting options to parents.  

You are right that Fox seems to specialize in these stories (and there are reasons for this), and by extension these posters post and talk about it a bit, but it doesn't make talking about it any less important.  

14 hours ago, Strike said:

Her parents are victims too. 

In a way, I also get what Honcho is saying though.   Tough spot as a parent.  

My son had a rotator cuff injury this year, and I researched that so I had questions when we went in.  I can't understand how that wouldn't happen in these cases.  Now, it's possible they still sugar coated things, and side stepped some difficult questions (and that's what these lawsuits are for) - I am just trying to wrap my head around being that uninformed on such a huge thing, not seeking outside psych evals, and being surprised that there are consequences like not being able to have kids or breast feed when you are messing with reproductive organs.  

As a whole, I think that sentiment is the prevailing one - listen to them and do what they ask because the suicide rate is so high and your kids' lives are on the line.  

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

BIDEN!!!!

You're a creep.

There’s no amount of deflecting you can do to divert youre ilk on to anyone else here.  Behind Tim, you’re the weirdest and creepiest fuker here.  Y’all are a special class unto yourselves.

20 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I mean, maybe people are talking about it because it's pretty f-d up that kids could be having these procedures that young, not being informed of risks and choices, and/or presenting options to parents.  

You are right that Fox seems to specialize in these stories (and there are reasons for this), and by extension these posters post and talk about it a bit, but it doesn't make talking about it any less important.  

I agree it's f'ed up, it's also partial truths, as the data says something like under 1% has these regrets, and it's on par with other plastic surgeries as a whole.  Either way, the right is obsessed with talking about it, and creeps on this board create threads after thread talking about it, why?  Is it going to make any bit of difference?  Absolutely not.  It's just creepy.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree it's f'ed up, it's also partial truths, as the data says something like under 1% has these regrets, and it's on par with other plastic surgeries as a whole.  Either way, the right is obsessed with talking about it, and creeps on this board create threads after thread talking about it, why?  Is it going to make any bit of difference?  Absolutely not.  It's just creepy.

Human nature to have morbid curiousity in oddities.  Ripley's made a fortune off ofit as did P,T Barnum and every circus and sideshow for at least 150 years. Surgical trannies are an oddity, kids included.  Interest will be there until it becomes pedestrian and mundane, if that ever happens.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah, but I can ignore the hyperbole and I understand it's not the norm.   I still appreciate the examples.   I can't answer why they talk about it so much, but I know as a parent with an 8 year old daughter, I am thinking about it so I can absorb as much information as I can.  

To me the big issues are surgeries being performed at that young of an age, and the trend that keeps popping up that there seems to be little to no actual psych diagnoses along with these procedures. 

15 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You can accuse us of many things, but accursing us of being a liberal or one of their Mengele doctors is crossing the line  :nono:

One of the dumbest things in political discourse is how people go for the Nazi stuff almost immediately anymore.

On this story in and of itself- the doctor is in a bit of a no win situation here. The parents are in a bit of a no win situation based off the scenario they were allegedly given. A kid should not be able to have this surgery at 13. It should not happen until 18 at the earliest- but again if parents sign off on it based off of information in front of them there is a lot of blame to go around. 

13 years old, 13....

It should have never happened. These stories need to absolutely be shared, people need to know. 1 time is too many, this is such an easy one but, folks have chosen sides purely based on their political beliefs and they don't like this stuff being exposed.

This one is really simple, stop allowing this to happen.