Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

De-transitioned teen sues Kaiser Permanente for performing double mastectomy on her at 13: 'Intentional fraud'

Hard to believe we have a sitting President that says 13 year olds should be able to have this surgery. But Wiffleball doesn’t , so nothing to see here. 

17 hours ago, Strike said:

You bet they have! All in an attempt to gain as many virtues as possible. It's all about how THEY look to their fellow cult members - it's NEVER about the victim.

Disgusting. These people need to be locked up.

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Checks thread:

Nope- no one said 13 year olds should have this surgery. 

And yet, CLEARLY someone(s) did.  :dunno:

You can pretend that it didn't happen - it's what you guys do - but it did. It's right there, in front of your face.  YOUR side of the aisle is advocating for this stuff  - that's not even debatable.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You can pretend that it didn't happen - it's what you guys do - but it did. It's right there, in front of your face.  YOUR side of the aisle is advocating for this stuff  - that's not even debatable.

The Real Tim is for it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Real Tim is for it. 

Yes, there are people who allow this or are "for" it.   When I read these threads,  trans women in sports and minors getting surgery/hormone blockers are about as close to consensus you are going to find in politics when you talk to people.  Yet, instead of focusing on that and going forward, it's finger pointing, tribes, and yet more focus on the Tim's of the world.  It's odd that it's presented as this polarizing issue at its core.  

We damn near 100% agree on those things, maybe we should try to focus on the next step.  

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Yes, there are people who allow this or are "for" it.   When I read these threads,  trans women in sports and minors getting surgery/hormone blockers are about as close to consensus you are going to find in politics when you talk to people.  Yet, instead of focusing on that and going forward, it's finger pointing, tribes, and yet more focus on the Tim's of the world.  It's odd that it's presented as this polarizing issue at its core.  

We damn near 100% agree on those things, maybe we should try to focus on the next step.  

Buck, I guess I really don't include you in that rhetoric as you seem to be a more traditional and reasonable liberal.

The problem is the left side of the aisle has been hijacked by the extremists and nut jobs that advocate for this type of stuff (social warriors, basically).  My opinion, of course, but it sure seems like the left side of the aisle moves closer and closer to Communist-like behavior every day.  The SJW's and woke fanatics are at the forefront of this, too, and I see no reasonable Democrats in power pushing back on them or trying to oust them from the party other than Bill Maher.

33 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

1.) Where did the person in this thread say they were okay with it?

2.) I don't have a side of the aisle AND I clearly said it isn't okay at this age. I don't care what "Tim" says. I don't read his posts and don't care what he believes. 

3.) Go piss up a rope with your nonsense. 

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Buck, I guess I really don't include you in that rhetoric as you seem to be a more traditional and reasonable liberal.

The problem is the left side of the aisle has been hijacked by the extremists and nut jobs that advocate for this type of stuff (social warriors, basically).  My opinion, of course, but it sure seems like the left side of the aisle moves closer and closer to Communist-like behavior every day.  The SJW's and woke fanatics are at the forefront of this, too, and I see no reasonable Democrats in power pushing back on them or trying to oust them from the party other than Bill Maher.

Buckswope is indeed good and thoughtful folk. I hold him in high regard.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

No. Hard no, under no circumstances on the surgery. The rest is retarded and can be damaging as well, but not as much. Also sick. 

My liberal retard speak decoder ring must be broken as I can't tell which phase this falls under:

It happens, but it's not "widespread" 

-or-

It needs to happen

Based on the comparison of ruining the life of a 13 y/o to 1% of cosmetic surgeries I'm leaning towards the "it's not widespread" option. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

1.) Where did the person in this thread say they were okay with it?

2.) I don't have a side of the aisle AND I clearly said it isn't okay at this age. I don't care what "Tim" says. I don't read his posts and don't care what he believes. 

3.) Go piss up a rope with your nonsense. 

Careful there, your liberal religion does not tolerate questioning or disagreement, your little friends might find out and excommunicate you if you even hint at disagreeing with child mutilation.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

One of the dumbest things in political discourse is how people go for the Nazi stuff almost immediately anymore.

Oh the irony.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

My liberal retard speak decoder ring must be broken as I can't tell which phase this falls under:

It happens, but it's not "widespread" 

-or-

It needs to happen

Based on the comparison of ruining the life of a 13 y/o to 1% of cosmetic surgeries I'm leaning towards the "it's not widespread" option. 

I don't get why frequency shouldn't be talked about, as for me it ties into what I would lean towards doing about a problem.   I'm guessing this place has 0 issues talking about the overrepresentation of gun violence or police death in media and other issues.  Why should it be an issue if it's brought up that it's only a small % that is unhappy and want to detransition?    

Of course in an ideal world that number should be 0 who are unhappy and want to detransition, but the fact that it's a small % to me says we can accomplish that by focusing on why those cases happen, and from what I have read, it usually traces to:  not being informed of the risks or not having proper diagnosis from the start. 

16 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I don't get why frequency shouldn't be talked about, as for me it ties into what I would lean towards doing about a problem.   I'm guessing this place has 0 issues talking about the overrepresentation of gun violence or police death in media and other issues.  Why should it be an issue if it's brought up that it's only a small % that is unhappy and want to detransition?    

Of course in an ideal world that number should be 0 who are unhappy and want to detransition, but the fact that it's a small % to me says we can accomplish that by focusing on why those cases happen, and from what I have read, it usually traces to:  not being informed of the risks or not having proper diagnosis from the start. 

The number of kids shot in schools should be zero, but there are people here that are more concerned about gun rights than dead kids.  These same people are more concerned about trans kids as well.  It's odd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

The number of kids shot in schools should be zero, but there are people here that are more concerned about gun rights than dead kids.  These same people are more concerned about trans kids as well.  It's odd.

I think they mostly just don't like you pedo supporters. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Checks thread:

Nope- no one said 13 year olds should have this surgery. 

And yet most states not only allow it, but also cover the costs through medicare. The NIH promotes it, it is endorsed by the president, it is pushed by an army of radical social warrior teachers.  Just because a few posters on a football forum pretend they are against it (while doing everything possible to pooh-pooh it), we are supposed to pretend it is not a problem.  

21 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Because it is not a small percentage.  We know there are thousands of children who already regret it, and we are very early into this contagion which has seen the trans population grow from 0.03 percent to 3 percent.  As these children become adults, and they are faced with a non-functioning sexual lifestyle and are stuck with lifelong medical complications, the number of regretters is going to grow significantly. 

The fact that you perverts continues to defend mutilating children is fricking sickening.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

And yet most states not only allow it, but also cover the costs through medicare. The NIH promotes it, it is endorsed by the president, it is pushed by an army of radical social warrior teachers.  Just because a few posters on a football forum pretend they are against it (while doing everything possible to pooh-pooh it), we are supposed to pretend it is not a problem.  

It's not a problem here.  Which is why I don't get all the people here that constantly post about it, and link stories, tweets, etc non stop.  It's an obsession.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not a problem here.  Which is why I don't get all the people here that constantly post about it, and link stories, tweets, etc non stop.  It's an obsession.

Why are you so obsessed about someone else’s “obsession” ? And if  there is something to be obsessed about, it’s keeping kids safe. That’s why your school shooting statement has validity and should be considered. 

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree it's f'ed up, it's also partial truths, as the data says something like under 1% has these regrets, and it's on par with other plastic surgeries as a whole.  Either way, the right is obsessed with talking about it, and creeps on this board create threads after thread talking about it, why?  Is it going to make any bit of difference?  Absolutely not.  It's just creepy.

Listen, you dumb motherf'ker.  YOUR the one - and YOUR side of the aisle are the ones - that are demanding that the 99.9% of the majority changes when only ONE f'kn person or a small minority has a whiney gripe or complaint about something.  You want laws changed, you want people cancelled and you demand obedience for "The Message".

Now you're turning around and saying, "Pfftt...It's no big deal.  It's ONLY 1%.  No need to change anything!".  GTFO you f'n retard.  Go back to the DNC glory hole and back to slurping up talking points like the slave you are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Careful there, your liberal religion does not tolerate questioning or disagreement, your little friends might find out and excommunicate you if you even hint at disagreeing with child mutilation.

This was ironic right?

21 minutes ago, jonmx said:

And yet no one in the thread agreed with it. Your post is just full of buzz words. 

3 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

If everyone is against, why is it still occurring?   If you are really against it, why do fuss about people raising the issue.  Why are you not pissed off that children are still being pushed into being castrated?  Your arguement makes zero sense.  

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Listen, you dumb motherf'ker.  YOUR the one

It's "You're"

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

YOUR side of the aisle are the ones - that are demanding that the 99.9% of the majority changes when only ONE f'kn person or a small minority has a whiney gripe or complaint about something.  You want laws changed, you want people cancelled and you demand obedience for "The Message".

Actually I'm pretty sure it's the republicans that are the ones trying to change laws.  No one is asking for you or the "majority" to change anything.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Go back to the DNC glory hole and back to slurping up talking points like the slave you are.

Irony

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This was ironic right?

And yet no one in the thread agreed with it. Your post is just full of buzz words. 

Does anyone with a brain think this arguement makes any sense.  Well yes 6 million Jews are being exterminated, but everyone on this football forum seem to agree this is bad.  Time to move on and just ignore the problem.  

Perhaps the stupidest point made on this forum, but that bar is pretty high. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

It's "You're"

Actually I'm pretty sure it's the republicans that are the ones trying to change laws.  No one is asking for you or the "majority" to change anything.

Irony

Grammar Nazi - the last gasp of someone who can't defend their position. :lol:

Stay down, loser.  The more you stand up, the worse it gets for you.  Punching holes in your slave logic is so easy a caveman could do it.

You make @Pimpadeaux look like a genius.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Does anyone with a brain think this arguement makes any sense.  Well yes 6 million Jews are being exterminated, but everyone on this football forum seem to agree this is bad.  Time to move on and not fix things.  

How is constant posting about trans teens on a football forum going to fix things?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How is constant posting about trans teens on a football forum going to fix things?

Why is talking about a problem which has grown 100-fold during recent years impacting the future of millions of children be so offensive to the leftists?   I know I would feel like a moron if every politician I voted for continues to support such an evil practice.  This topic must embarrass the f out of you. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Why is talking about a problem which has grown 100-fold during recent years impacting the future of millions of children be so offensive to the leftists?   I know I would feel like a moron if every politician I voted for continues to support such an evil practiced.   This topic must embarrass the f out of you. 

So you're not gonna answer my question?

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The problem, you f'n loser, is that YOU and YOUR SIDE don't want to talk about it at all.  Just sweep it under the rug and pretend everything is rainbows and unicorns - exactly what you're told to say at the DNC Glory Hole.

Besides, we're in a public forum, you imbecile.  GTFO if you don't want to talk about it, jack@ss.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The problem, you f'n loser, is that YOU and YOUR SIDE don't want to talk about it at all.  Just sweep it under the rug and pretend everything is rainbows and unicorns - exactly what you're told to say at the DNC Glory Hole.

Besides, we're in a public forum, you imbecile.  GTFO if you don't want to talk about it, jack@ss.

So how is your posting going to stop it?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

How does it help?  We are spreading awareness of the issue and combating the narrative which is being force feed to us via big tech and big media.  It is slowly gaining momentum in the red states and hopefully will spread nationally in the next election.

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

So how is your posting going to stop it?

Like I said, GTFO of here if you don't want to discuss it, loser.

It's almost as if you miss the entire point of a public forum.  :lol:

Seriously, GFY.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Because it is not a small percentage.  We know there are thousands of children who already regret it, and we are very early into this contagion which has seen the trans population grow from 0.03 percent to 3 percent.  As these children become adults, and they are faced with a non-functioning sexual lifestyle and are stuck with lifelong medical complications, the number of regretters is going to grow significantly. 

The fact that you perverts continues to defend mutilating children is fricking sickening.  

Double whammy post here.  Not only are you talking stats that don't apply to what was being discussed (people getting surgery, then not happy and wanting to detransition), but you also don't have my position correct- I don't support/defend it in minors.  

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Does anyone with a brain think this arguement makes any sense.  Well yes 6 million Jews are being exterminated, but everyone on this football forum seem to agree this is bad.  Time to move on and just ignore the problem.  

Perhaps the stupidest point made on this forum, but that bar is pretty high. 

You feel better now? You keep extrapolating whatever you want to make me "say" something I didn't say. 

For a bunch of dudes deadset against transitioning you sure love to transition arguments into new things. 

23 hours ago, Strike said:

I think the following quotes are particularly significant:

Pretty disgusting.  Experimenting on our youth is going to go down as one of the most disgusting things we did during this era.

Do you think that the age they can have these surgeries should be the same age that they are legally allowed to have sex?

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

If you vote for democrats you are enabling this behavior, duh

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If you vote for democrats you are enabling this behavior, duh

Not even if you voted for ones making the policies, if you have ever voted Democrat! ;)

41 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Not even if you voted for ones making the policies, if you have ever voted Democrat! ;)

Every single Democrat is an enabler of so-called gender-affirming care which includes providing castration procedures to children.  

Funny how the poster whining about others obsessions, is the poster who posts the most on the topic.