Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

De-transitioned teen sues Kaiser Permanente for performing double mastectomy on her at 13: 'Intentional fraud'

Just now, jonmx said:

Every single Democrat is an enabler of so-called gender-affirming care which includes providing castration procedures to children.  

Funny how the poster whining about others obsessions, is the poster who posts the most on the topic. 

Lol, ok.     I get that some people that toe the party lines 100% believe this crap, but it's such a dumb a dangerous position to hold, IMO.     

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Lol, ok.     I get that some people that toe the party lines 100% believe this crap, but it's such a dumb a dangerous position to hold, IMO.     

Show me all the Democratic politicians who speak out against gender surgeries for children.  There might be one of these unicorns somewhere, but I doubt it. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So how is your posting going to stop it?

It's not going to stop it, but I will admit that I have learned some things on these two sites on the topic.   It helps seeing examples and reading positions even if you have weed through a bit of b.s and hyperbole.  It's still better than most SM sites.   

Just now, jonmx said:

Show me all the Democratic politicians who speak out against gender surgeries for children.  There might be one of these unicorns somewhere, but I doubt it. 

I don't disagree with you on that point..   Where I don't agree with you evidently is that I then blame anybody who voted for those politicians.  That I think is dumb.    There are dozens of reasons why people would vote for a politician, and the vast majority has nothing to do with this topic - or live in states where it might be applicable to the topic.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So how is your posting going to stop it?

Why do you often revert to this position? This is a chat board, we chat.  In this instance the thread is based on a current news item.  If you don't like it or have something interesting to post, noone is making you. :dunno:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had hoped that the country could agree that 13 yr olds shouldn't get such surgery, yet here we are.  I had thought the battle was the use of hormones and puberty blockers, and the absolutely false narrative that it can be reversed, which I find much more insidious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

History question in 2080...

Which society had mass castration of perfectly healthy children?

A.  1930's NAZI Germany

B.  1940's Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin

C.  2020's Woke America.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why do you often revert to this position? This is a chat board, we chat.  In this instance the thread is based on a current news item.  If you don't like it or have something interesting to post, noone is making you. :dunno:

Because he said he's gonna keep talking about it until it stops.  Also we all agree that it's wrong, so why the constant talking about it?  My theory is the people that are obsessed about trans teens and sex are creeps, and thats why they constantly post about it.

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

History question in 2080...

Which society had mass castration of perfectly healthy children?

A.  1930's NAZI Germany

B.  1940's Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin

C.  2020's Woke America.  

Mass castration?

Also it's not the govt doing this.  It's parents.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Because he said he's gonna keep talking about it until it stops.  Also we all agree that it's wrong, so why the constant talking about it?  My theory is the people that are obsessed about trans teens and sex are creeps, and thats why they constantly post about it.

Why do you care so much?  What purpose does posting this on a public forum serve?  What is it going to do? Why post in public forums at all?  :lol:

49 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said it’s ok if the parents are good with it. Have you changed your stance? 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Why do you care so much?  What purpose does posting this on a public forum serve?  What is it going to do? Why post in public forums at all?  :lol:

Public forums are for arguing with the people posting on them, not with some people that will never see it.  HTH

14 hours ago, jonmx said:

Every single Democrat is an enabler of so-called gender-affirming care which includes providing castration procedures to children.  

This is such a stupid argument.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Public forums are for arguing with the people posting on them, not with some people that will never see it.  HTH

:doh:

This went over your head.  Sit this one out.

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

:doh:

This went over your head.  Sit this one out.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

This is such a stupid argument.

And doesn't even make his all time Top 10 list. 

On 3/20/2023 at 4:10 PM, GutterBoy said:

You creeps just love talking about kids and sex and mutilations.

You vote for it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

You are the one that keeps saying children are being castrated with no proof to support it. 

Huh? No kids are having sex change operations? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? No kids are having sex change operations? 

Define kids, what ages are you talking about that are having sex change operations? Jon keeps referring to "children" being castrated as if it is common, but I have seen no evidence of that (there are exceptions like Grammy award trans singer Kim Petras who had such surgery at 16, but that was in Germany and she had to get governmental approval for that). 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Define kids, what ages are you talking about that are having sex change operations? Jon keeps referring to "children" being castrated as if it is common, but I have seen no evidence of that (there are exceptions like Grammy award trans singer Kim Petras who had such surgery at 16, but that was in Germany and she had to get governmental approval for that). 

Under 18.  Now the question for you is, what age is it ok? Also, what’s the legal age? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Under 18.  Now the question for you is, what age is it ok? Also, what’s the legal age? 

Political did a fact check on Ron DeSantis saying "children" are having body parts chopped off and found no evidence of that.  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/aug/10/ron-desantis/transition-related-surgery-limited-teens-not-young/

• We found no examples of "young kids" receiving transition-related surgery. The Florida Department of Health differentiates between children - under 10 -  and adolescents -  between 10 and 18. DeSantis' office provided PolitiFact with two cases involving adolescents.
I would agree with professionals (see below) that genital reassignment surgery should be 18 and older, unless it under exceptional circumstances (like in the case of Kim Petras).

Genital reassignment surgery should be reserved for those 18 and older, according to guidelines for the medical care of transgender patients developed by the Endocrine Society and the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, or WPATH.

28 minutes ago, squistion said:

Political did a fact check on Ron DeSantis saying "children" will having body parts chopped off and found no evidence of that.  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/aug/10/ron-desantis/transition-related-surgery-limited-teens-not-young/

• We found no examples of "young kids" receiving transition-related surgery. The Florida Department of Health differentiates between children - under 10 -  and adolescents -  between 10 and 18. DeSantis' office provided PolitiFact with two cases involving adolescents.
I would agree with professionals (see below) that genital reassignment surgery should be 18 and older, unless it under exceptional circumstances (like in the case of Kim Petras).

LOL... @ politifact.  The article quotes DeSantis as saying "10, 12, 13" year olds.  The topic of this thread is about a person at 13 getting gender re-assignment surgery... yet, there's a libtard from California saying it never happened.  So despite a specific case in this thread that proved it's happened, politifact is saying it never did because a Leftist from Communismifornia, said so.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, squistion said:

Political did a fact check on Ron DeSantis saying "children" are having body parts chopped off and found no evidence of that.  

So no law? 

33 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL... @ politifact.  The article quotes DeSantis as saying "10, 12, 13" year olds.  The topic of this thread is about a person at 13 getting gender re-assignment surgery... yet, there's a libtard from California saying it never happened.  So despite a specific case in this thread that proved it's happened, politifact is saying it never did because a Leftist from Communismifornia, said so.

Politico found no evidence of "gender reassignment surgery" performed on any 13 year old (and a double mastectomy by itself is not considered gender reassignment surgery). From the article I linked:

"Even when a minor has parental support for their transition, transition-related surgeries are not typically performed prior to the age of 18," Hoffman said. "While there are some reports of transgender teens between the ages of 16 and 18 receiving transition-related surgical care, these cases are exceedingly rare and based on the specific medical needs of the teen."

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Politico found no evidence of "gender reassignment surgery" performed on any 13 year old (and a double mastectomy by itself is not considered gender reassignment surgery). From the article I linked:

"Even when a minor has parental support for their transition, transition-related surgeries are not typically performed prior to the age of 18," Hoffman said. "While there are some reports of transgender teens between the ages of 16 and 18 receiving transition-related surgical care, these cases are exceedingly rare and based on the specific medical needs of the teen."

"....and a double mastectomy by itself is not considered gender reassignment surgery"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  You believe that crap, don't you?