Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Biden's first veto

9 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

He pissed off both sides because this was ACTUALLY going to help regular Americans. But Biden couldn’t have that. His cronies need THEIR money 

How does having less investment choices help people?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Where do you get this blanket statement from?  You're going to need show some homework here instead of regurgitating cult taking points.

https://www.cpshr.us/resources/how-diversity-improves-organizational-performance#:~:text=Increases Productivity&text=The research showed that%3A,likely to outperform their peers.

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You don’t know how ESG has been implemented. Thats not surprising. Many Pension funds are bound to invest in funds that adhere to ESG. That doesn’t sound like a choice. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t know how ESG has been implemented. Thats not surprising. Many Pension funds are bound to invest in funds that adhere to ESG. That doesn’t sound like a choice. 

to be fair, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and doesn't know a LOT of stuff - especially hiring people for "the team".  I doubt that he's responsible for anything, much less running a team and hiring.  Janitors usually don't have that type of authority.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

to be fair, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and doesn't know a LOT of stuff - especially hiring people for "the team".  I doubt that he's responsible for anything, much less running a team and hiring.  Janitors usually don't have that type of authority.

Nearly every teachers pension fund in the country has divested from fossil fuel investment and into ESG. That was decided by politicians, not the market. They are supposed to invest for the greatest return, not to adhere to the politics of one party. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

A little diversity could have helped you write a better joke. ☹️

Give and Take Inc?????  Should rename themselves  Grift and Take (yourmoney) Inc.  🤣

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Women aren't funny, so that wouldn't have helped me.  ;)

At least you admit you need help. :banana:

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

By removing choices that have a lower rate of return for purely ideological reasons.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bound by whom?  You mean they chose to?

19 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Sit this one out.  I promise.

It’s a joke relax. People in large should be able to invest their money in what they want.  

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Using my team example...

Let's say I want to hire 10 people.

Equality states that everyone has an equal chance at a job, and I hire who I want.

Equity states that we should end up with a minimum of 4 people that satisfy DEI (woman, color, etc)

So everything being equal, I could end up with 10 white males.  I could also end up with 10 dark females.

Trying to create equity, I could set a goal to end up with 4 white males, 2 brown males, 2 white females and 2 brown females, one of which is gay.

Assuming they are all qualified, then there is no problem.  But if I need to skip on a qualified white male in order to hire a brown female, then that's not good.

But I would argue that assuming all people are qualified for the job, that the more diverse team is probably the better team, because diversity is better.

JFC. This guy. :lol: 

Google Image the term Corporate Shill and it will be a picture of this they / them.  

13 hours ago, OldMaid said:

A little diversity could have helped you write a better joke. ☹️

Mudshark 

11 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Bound by whom?  You mean they chose to?

Are you familiar with the duties of a comptroller? 

15 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn't say that either, retard.

Only on the geek club is someone racist for promoting equity: 😂

Pretty sure you did.  You literally said you hired the woman, because she's a woman.  I believe that this was your exact quote:

"For example, I recently hired a female, because we are a team of 6 males and 1 female, and I wanted to add another female to the team.  She was qualified, so I hired her."

Tell me I'm wrong.  You can't.  I know you'll try, but you'll only be full of crap.  Also, the part about being racist is that if you're willing to just hire a woman because she's a woman, I don't think it's a leap to think you'll hire someone based on race, solely because of race.  Just because you're a dbag, that's not my fault.

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you familiar with the duties of a comptroller? 

Yes.  Next question please officer.

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Pretty sure you did.  You literally said you hired the woman, because she's a woman.  I believe that this was your exact quote:

"For example, I recently hired a female, because we are a team of 6 males and 1 female, and I wanted to add another female to the team.  She was qualified, so I hired her."

Tell me I'm wrong.  You can't.  I know you'll try, but you'll only be full of crap.  Also, the part about being racist is that if you're willing to just hire a woman because she's a woman, I don't think it's a leap to think you'll hire someone based on race, solely because of race.  Just because you're a dbag, that's not my fault.

You're wrong, because your first statement included the word "just"

16 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not the one who said they hired a woman, just because she was a woman.

No, I didn't hire her just because she was just a woman, I hired her because she was a qualified woman, yes.

I would never hire a woman solely because she was a woman, nor would I hire a anyone solely based on race.  So you're wrong.  Now go make your fiance a protein shake and let her tell you when the wedding is.