Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

Best way to doctor up a fast food item

Mine is simple just putting lettuce and tomato at home on some arbys sandwiches along with the horsey and army sauce of course. 

• Like 1

Alcohol.  Never had a bad meal at 2:30 am. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, josh wiley said:

Mine is simple just putting lettuce and tomato at home on some arbys sandwiches along with the horsey and army sauce of course. 

I support the military and all, but that’s just gross. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Sriracha improves most things. 

no. sriracha is for people who are too timid to have a taste palate and so they just drown everything in what they assume is "manly" sauce.   you need to be smacked upside the head repeatedly.  you probably also drown all your pizza in ranch dressing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

no. sriracha is for people who are too timid to have a taste palate and so they just drown everything in what they assume is "manly" sauce.   you need to be smacked upside the head repeatedly.  you probably also drown all your pizza in ranch dressing.

Manly sauce? 

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

People have no idea what real siracha is.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Are u 6?

I am not. What is the real sriracha?!? Quite the cliffhanger you left us on there.

I used to like getting the microwaveable Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches that some Fairfield Inns use to have but then replace the biscuit with a bagel.

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

or how to spell it :lol: 

The city in Thailand where the real stuff originated is spelled SiRacha dumbass.

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am not. What is the real sriracha?!? Quite the cliffhanger you left us on there.

🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

The city in Thailand where the real stuff originated is spelled SiRacha dumbass.

🤣🤣🤣

Is that where you get your authentic manly sauce from the lady boys?

24 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

The city in Thailand where the real stuff originated is spelled SiRacha dumbass

That's because they have a sticky keyboard.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

lettuce is gross.  i take it off any sandwich.

I'm sure lettuce feels the same way about you, in addition to feeling superior in the areas of maturity and intelligence.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I used to like getting the microwaveable Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches that some Fairfield Inns use to have but then replace the biscuit with a bagel.

You could just buy the bagel version https://shoptheking.us/products/jimmy-dean-sausage-egg-and-cheese-bagel-5-2-ounce-12-per-case?variant=41229228245198&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&srsltid=Ad5pg_F4AgcowzYWRAhq9nZjiY-UcRnw-9MEyavmhsU1HM5Zd6PTNDlfpzY

I get the croissant sandwiches.

2 hours ago, t.j. booker said:

Burger King Whooperito rolled up ina slice from Nate’s New York Pizza in Post Falls.

The BOMB!!! :wub: 

That is a really good cooking tip.  Thanks so much. 🙏

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Manly sauce? 

Justin loves man sauce 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Pretty impressive. No way I’m am doing all that but respect the craft.

Hows the taste versus what we all buy in the store?

It's way worse. The only reason he puts in the work is because the store version is spelled incorrectly.  

Foking dumbass.  

Why would you need to doctor up fast food? Didn’t you decide to get it and decide what to get? I only get fast food I enjoy, which is usually a certain item or two from a specific place. 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Why would you need to doctor up fast food? Didn’t you decide to get it and decide what to get? I only get fast food I enjoy, which is usually a certain item or two from a specific place. 

Yes, the obvious answer to the question is: buy better food. 

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It's way worse. The only reason he puts in the work is because the store version is spelled incorrectly.  

Foking dumbass.  

The lady boys were rough on you last night 😂😂 

21 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The point is their bread is crap, but the bacon egg and cheese is tolerable, so it tastes much better if you use a better bagel/muffin/biscuit

Also I was mostly referring to being actually at the hotel.  

40 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

The obvious answer is convienance.  

48 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I can understand the reasoning behind the OP.  Arby's sandwiches are tasty but obviously don't come with lettuce and tomato.  OP was just pointing out what he likes to do to augment the basic sandwich.

Dont understand the need to say "order something better".  :dunno:

58 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Justin loves man sauce 

Seeing as he can't score a date online from his tinfoil-covered mom's basement, sucking off an equally hideous and sweaty man goblin at a rest stop might be the best it ever gets for him.

Sad.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

The obvious answer is convienance.  

You still decided to get it and what to get. Wouldn’t you just conveniently get something you like?

never been in a situation where I was forced to get McDonald’s out of convenience and all they had was the filet o fish so I bought it anyway and had to go home and doctor it up with my trendy sriracha 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I can understand the reasoning behind the OP.  Arby's sandwiches are tasty but obviously don't come with lettuce and tomato.  OP was just pointing out what he likes to do to augment the basic sandwich.

Dont understand the need to say "order something better".  :dunno:

(I know, I was just needling the OP). There are certain situations where an item you like is still “missing” something. Doctoring something up kind of suggests making it palatable though. 

I never said order something better… I said I feel like you’d generally order fast food you know you like so no need to doctor it up. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

(I know, I was just needling the OP). There are certain situations where an item you like is still “missing” something. Doctoring something up kind of suggests making it palatable though. 

I never said order something better… I said I feel like you’d generally order fast food you know you like so no need to doctor it up. 

Fair enough.  Sorry I misinterpreted your tone. . :cheers:

If I’m getting ff, its usually is a burger or chicken sandwich… I keep a lot of sauces around so would grab one of those.

21 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

You still decided to get it and what to get. Wouldn’t you just conveniently get something you like?

never been in a situation where I was forced to get McDonald’s out of convenience and all they had was the filet o fish so I bought it anyway and had to go home and doctor it up with my trendy sriracha 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

You are under thinking it. Two examples, besides the lettuce and tomato one:

I wish there were more quick options near my office so it wasnt so mundane when I decide to grab something quick. 

My wife, who never eats fast food, likes to put hot sauce and/or salsa on everything.  That's always an option and I keep bottles of hot sauce in my office drawer next to the whiskey.  

PS. Siracha doesnt count.