Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood 2

Where does Gutterboy work ?

Not really sure.  After his Fantasy Island gig ended not sure what he's doing.

• Haha 1

He represents The Lollipop Guild

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No.  He works at the truck stop servicing glory holes.  He and the rest of his team.

Is that why he finally hired a woman?

Hard to say but, the real question is, how many times a day does he say 'Well... Actually"

:dunno:

mdc's mom pays gutterpedo to play with mdc. 

Gutter likes his work with man-children and mdc is very appreciative of the play time. 

17 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Gutter likes his work with man-children and mdc is very appreciative of the play time. 

One day you’ll say something funny on purpose. :( 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

He makes crackers inside a hollowed out tree.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

One day I’ll say something funny on purpose. :( 

I doubt it.

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I doubt it.

Sorry, but:

6 hours ago, MDC said:

He makes crackers inside a hollowed out tree.

Funny, because Gutter is short!

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Not funny.  Honest observation:  you seem mad all of the time.  Most of your posts say some version of "every Democrat is a child molesting grooming mutilating demon."  You really should lighten up a little. :cheers: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

He doesn't, the reboot of Willow was canceled on Disney+

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, but:

Funny, because Gutter is short!

Not funny.  Honest observation:  you seem mad all of the time.  Most of your posts say some version of "every Democrat is a child molesting grooming mutilating demon."  You really should lighten up a little. :cheers: 

I'm rarely angry in life. Especially not angry here with all you lonely lifers on this site. 

And every democrat IS a child molesting grooming mutilating demon. But that's just the start of who they are as people.

You should really stick your your silly little girl threads that you started over 2.5 years ago and dig up for some stupid reason in current day.  :cheers:

31 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm rarely angry in life. Especially not angry here with all you lonely lifers on this site. 

And every democrat IS a child molesting grooming mutilating demon. But that's just the start of who they are as people.

You should really stick your your silly little girl threads that you started over 2.5 years ago and dig up for some stupid reason in current day.  :cheers:

If you are rarely angry in life, good for you that you found this place to get your anger out 24/7.  :cheers: 

Regarding your democrat stance, I'm not a fan of "dehumanization," which we often see from the radical far Left against people who disagree with their woke agendas.  And, we often see it from you.

de·hu·man·i·za·tion
/ˌdēˌ(h)yo͞omənəˈzāSH(ə)n,ˌdēˌ(h)yo͞oməˌnīˈzāSH(ə)n/

noun

1. the process of depriving a person or group of positive human qualities.

It's a sign of mental weakness to just lump 1/2 of the country into such a negative state.  And it basically kills any potentially useful conversation to discuss issues.

Regarding the bolded, care to provide an example?  

• Like 3

Ever been to a bar where a midget dresses up like a leprechaun and pours shots into customers mouths?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s the drummer for Mini KISS

:first: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

If you are rarely angry in life, good for you that you found this place to get your anger out 24/7.  :cheers: 

Regarding your democrat stance, I'm not a fan of "dehumanization," which we often see from the radical far Left against people who disagree with their woke agendas.  And, we often see it from you.

It's a sign of mental weakness to just lump 1/2 of the country into such a negative state.  And it basically kills any potentially useful conversation to discuss issues.

Regarding the bolded, care to provide an example?  

Get my anger out. Good one. I'm sure you are so skilled at telling people's emotional state. People you don't know, can't see, and are completely anonymous on the internet.  You must really think highly of your paranormal skills. How liberal of you. 😆

"Dehumanization"? I treat them as human. Bad humans. 

Well, he has a couple jobs as most Liberals need. His favorite gig is moonlighting as a Drag Queen at the Blue Oyster on weekends and as a Gay stunt double for Ru Paul.

But as with any Liberal his "real" job is as an Uber/Door Dash driver. 

Why work when he has all this free lodging right here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1