Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Maren Morris tells Tennessee to ‘f------ arrest’ her after introducing her toddler to drag queens

‘I introduced my son to some drag queens today, so Tennessee, f------ arrest me,' country star Maren Morris said Tuesday

Maren Morris, a Texas-born country star, told the state of Tennessee to arrest her during a speech at a pro-LGBTQ concert just weeks after the state announced a ban on drag shows near schools.

"And yes, I introduced my son to some drag queens today, so Tennessee, f------ arrest me," Morris said Tuesday in the headline-making clip, winning her praise from The Washington Post, Variety, and a host of other liberal media outlets. 

Morris said her son, at just two-years-old, was excited to meet drag queens. 

"I brought my son here earlier today for soundcheck, and he’s turning three this week, and we got to go in the room where all the queens were getting ready and doing their makeup. And he freaked out when he went in there because it’s just magic what drag queens do," Morris explained, according to Variety.

"There’s wigs everywhere, and the smell of hairspray and wig glue; there’s glitter; everyone’s in a good mood," Morris added. 

"It’s just like a room of love. And we went back to my dressing room and my son is like, ‘I need the queens!’ I’m like, uh, you’re looking at her?" the singer said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/female-country-star-tells-tennessee-f-arrest-her-after-introducing-toddler-drag-queens

My understanding is that Tennessee law only bars drag queens from schools and public places. It doesn't arrest parents for taking their kids to private showings. It's not clear the venue. Perhaps she should consider moving to California.

Weird is an understatement. Who the fock acts like that and is so damn proud of it? 

I know, I know....liberals....😒

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My understanding is that Tennessee law only bars drag queens from schools and public places. It doesn't arrest parents for taking their kids to private showings. It's not clear the venue. Perhaps she should consider moving to California.

Don’t let facts get in the way of the outrage…

• Like 2

Hey everyone!  Look at me.  My 3 year old met a Transgender person. This is news!  Call the cops, or the press, or anyone listening!  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I @ed you about that, and I wasn't 100% convinced this is the case the way it was written.   There is an OR in there that seemed to include any venue where a child would see that.   

At the very least, I had questions because of the way the wording was.  

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Who?  Maren Morris?  Who the f@ck is that?  :lol:

Exactly.  It's probalby why she is doing something like this for attention.  :lol: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old School said:

18 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Don’t let facts get in the way of the outrage…

From public places…how does that work?

56 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

THIS is the bill, and here is the part that I was asking the GC about:

SECTION 2. Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 7-51-1407, is amended by adding the following language as a new subsection: (c) (1) It is an offense for a person to engage in an adult cabaret performance: (A) On public property; or (B) In a location where the adult cabaret performance could be viewed by a person who is not an adult

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

It's hard to keep you liberals from introducing your young kids into the tranny community while mutilating their sex parts for your own feel good sick reasons. Aint that the truth pony boy?

The rest of the US should cut off the internet to the west coast. And fence them in as well. 

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

SECTION 2. Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 7-51-1407, is amended by adding the following language as a new subsection: (c) (1) It is an offense for a person to engage in an adult cabaret performance: (A) On public property; or (B) In a location where the adult cabaret performance could be viewed by a person who is not an adult

A private dressing room can't be seen by a minor unless the major took them there.  EZPZ

I understand that as an open environment, viewable by the public without obstruction.  So, they can't have a performance in their front yard where everyone can see them, but if it's fenced in (privacy fence), you're good to go.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

A private dressing room can't be seen by a minor unless the major took them there.  EZPZ

It also adds in that element that technically you couldn't have a drag show for a birthday at your home, if there are minors around - right?    How does it effect somebody who does this for their job if they have a kid, etc.. ? 

Just saying as it's written, it's not just strip clubs and bars.   I doubt it's enforced that way, but I just find the wording odd.  

10 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It's hard to keep you liberals from introducing your young kids into the tranny community while mutilating their sex parts for your own feel good sick reasons. Aint that the truth pony boy?

The rest of the US should cut off the internet to the west coast. And fence them in as well. 

When you go out dressed up for your Dixie Chick’s tribute band gig and stop for some Virginia Slims at the market can you be cited under this law?

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

When you go out dressed up for your Dixie Chick’s tribute band gig and stop for some Virginia Slims at the market can you be cited under this law?

Translation: "No YOU are. 🤓"

Why don't you go cheer on your hero you little west coast queen.

19 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Sounds like a bill written as catnip for faux outrage but do your thing Tennessee.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Sounds like a bill written as catnip for faux outrage but do your thing Tennessee.

Which fire did you start? Or did you just steal your Depends from Walmart?

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

All the tranny related hits on Seachode’s browser history is definitely “research”.

We don't need no water let my MF'in city burn!!! :banana:

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

We don't need no water let my MF'in city burn!!! :banana:

I am happy you found someone to rant to besides your cats and the neighbor at the shared laundry 😂

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am happy you found someone to rant to besides your cats and the neighbor at the shared laundry 😂

I let these people in Seattle do all the ranting in their city. Loser liberals. 

Seachode’s TV dinner isn’t sitting well this morning. Fox and Friends then got him all fired up for the day. I hope you turn it around pal!

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Seachode’s TV dinner isn’t sitting well this morning. Fox and Friends then got him all fired up for the day. I hope you turn it around pal!

It's funny to see liberal idiots who burned and looted their own cities go out on to the internet and randomly whine about Fox News. :banana:

Keep up the good work and Go War!!! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals fight for the worst things.

Seriously. I’m reading these posts about how the law is interpreted and enforced, and I’m thinking to myself who cares and why do you give a Fock?

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Seriously. I’m reading these posts about how the law is interpreted and enforced, and I’m thinking to myself who cares and why do you give a Fock?

You don't care if laws and bills are written in ways that can be abused or are an overreach?  I thought conservatives liked small, unintrusive government. 

That's why I care and why I brought it up.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Everyone should have the right to take their kids into adult tranny's dressing rooms and THAT needs to be loudly exclaimed to the world with no pushback in the least. This needs to be at the top of everyone's agenda. Even over the fentanyl and the US's criminally most wanted flowing through our border along with the US having bank failings, a shltty economy, massive spending, racial divide, murder rates soaring in liberal cities, health scare coverups, the quid pro quo president taking in millions from evil countries, etc...

You don't care if laws and bills are written in ways that can be abused or are an overreach?  I thought conservatives liked small, unintrusive government. 

That's why I care and why I brought it up.  

Yep.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Seachode please be mindful of the other folks in the library and allow them their internet time. 

Liberal dancing for the fires you set in Seattle in 2020.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s possible to be critical of what seems like a pretty dumb proposed law and also want to have other things like crime focused on. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

It’s possible to be critical of what seems like a pretty dumb proposed law and also want to have other things like crime focused on. 

It's possible to be stupid too and continue to treat kids as the lowest concern in society. To simply treat them as play things.