Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Biden approval rating sinks once again, nearly matches lowest-ever rating

20 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Getting called out left and right yet refuses to acknowledge it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You freaks think following children on IG is normal. Are you part of the same NAMBLA chapter?ย 

:unsure:ย 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You freaks think following children on IG is normal. Are you part of the same NAMBLA chapter?ย 

Take the hint buddy. Everybody is telling you the same thing. If you still refuse then it just proves you really are a pedophile and donโ€™t care that others know

4 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Take the hint buddy. Everybody is telling you the same thing. If you still refuse then it just proves you really are a pedophile and donโ€™t care that others know

Heโ€™s not a Pedo. Heโ€™s just a try hard. ย Always has been. ย 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Heโ€™s not a Pedo. Heโ€™s just a try hard. ย Always has been. ย 

Some of the things he defends and says he does is VERY pedoishย 

3 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Mdc is always deflecting away from his own serious problems by trying to push them onto others. It's what all the sick liberals do. Ifย that dude disappeared from society completely, no one that knows him in real life would miss him. They would just sit around praying he doesn't come back.ย 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Mdc is always deflecting away from his own serious problems by trying to push them onto others. It's what all the sick liberals do. Ifย that dude disappeared from society completely, no one that knows him in real life would miss him. They would just sit around praying he doesn't come back.ย 

Oh weย know. Weโ€™ve seen it in action. In multiple threads. The guy is a loser. If he would just take the advice he wouldnโ€™t be so bad but his liberal mental disorder just seems too overbearing for him to stopย 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

ย 

Joe Biden is a globalist. Thatโ€™s why.ย 

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

ย 

The world's slowest speaker. The anti-Ben Shapiro.

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Yes itโ€™s normal if you care about who your children associate with but then again you think itโ€™s ok for a 14 year old girl to cut off her t!ts and graft a fake dong out of her forearm tissue.ย 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yes itโ€™s normal if you care about who your children associate with but then again you think itโ€™s ok for a 14 year old girl to cut off her t!ts and graft a fake dong out of her forearm tissue.ย 

Yeah. Who cares what your kids friends are doing?ย 

Yeah, following your kids' friends on SM is a bit much.ย  To each their own though.ย  ย Ifย I trusted my kids that little with the tech, I probably would just keep them off it completely.ย ย 

31 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yes itโ€™s normal if you care about who your children associate withย 

Thatโ€™s normal. The weird part is that you, Tardcore, Reality and WhiskeyCash think following minors who arenโ€™t your kids on social media is okay.

Then again at least one of you drinks at Chuck E Cheese.

:wacko:ย 

12 hours ago, League Champion said:

ย 

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." - Cicero, 42 B.C.

ย 

• Thanks 1

Every thread should automatically come equipped with a Over/Under poll where we can bet how many posts it takes to derail the thread.ย 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thatโ€™s normal. The weird part is that you, Tardcore, Reality and WhiskeyCash think following minors who arenโ€™t your kids on social media is okay.

Then again at least one of you drinks at Chuck E Cheese.

:wacko:ย 

โ€œMinors who arenโ€™t your kidsโ€. Yeah, theyโ€™re just random kids, not your kids friends. Youโ€™re an idiot.ย 

20 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Yeah, following your kids' friends on SM is a bit much.ย  To each their own though.ย  ย Ifย I trusted my kids that little with the tech, I probably would just keep them off it completely.ย ย 

You must not have any.ย 

Adults shouldnโ€™t be following ANY kids who arenโ€™t theirs on social media.

I canโ€™t believe that needs to be said anywhere. :wacko:ย 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Adults shouldnโ€™t be following ANY kids who arenโ€™t theirs on social media.

I canโ€™t believe that needs to be said anywhere. :wacko:ย 

Youโ€™re an idiot. Not that that has to be said. Keep trying, try hard.ย 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You must not have any.ย 

I have a 16yo and an 8yo.ย  ย 

ย 

Just now, BuckSwope said:

I have a 16yo and an 8yo.ย  ย 

ย 

So you trust them on social media? No monitoring?ย 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you trust them on social media? No monitoring?ย 

Yes to first question, at least my oldest.ย  8yo wont be on SM for years.ย  I never said no monitoring.ย  ย I said following my son's friends is a bit much.ย ย 

50 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

My kids donโ€™t have cell phonesย 

20 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

There are two kinds of Presidents: those with special personal presence or charisma (think Clinton, Obama, Trump) and those who are more bland (Bush senior and junior, Biden.) For the latter type, approval rating is basically tied to how the country is going. Right now, most Americans donโ€™t like how the country is going.ย 

This may be your best post.

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Yes to first question, at least my oldest.ย  8yo wont be on SM for years.ย  I never said no monitoring.ย  ย I said following my son's friends is a bit much.ย ย 

Oh. ย So if he gets hit up from one of his friends and that kid says some weird stuff you wouldnโ€™t look? Or doย you just shield your eyes to incoming posts?ย 

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

My kids donโ€™t have cell phonesย 

Strings and two tin cans is plenty for starters.ย  Then maybe some walkie talkies.ย  Then, at 18 they can buy their own.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Strings and two tin cans is plenty for starters.ย  Then maybe some walkie talkies.ย  Then, at 18 they can buy their own.

My thoughts as wellย 

22 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Biden's America sucks.ย 

President Biden'sย approval ratingย sank to nearly its lowest point ever in March, as the U.S. economy threatened disaster amid bank collapses and other economic struggles.

Biden's approval rating currently sits at just 38%, a significant drop from his 45% approval in February, according to a new poll from the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research (AP-NORC). The drop comes amid the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank in recent weeks, compounding existing fears of a recession.

"If Biden is doing his job, why in a state like this can you see people really suffering?" Theresa Ojuro, a 29-year-old doctoral student in New York, told the AP, saying she expected "just a little bit more stability with the economy."

AP-NORC conducted the poll from March 16-20. Researchers interviewed 1,081 U.S. adults, and the study reports a margin of error of 4%.

Biden himselfย appears unsure about whether he should remain president. While he and his office have long insisted that he "intends to run" in 2024, he has yet to make a formal campaign announcement. Many commentators expected him to formally enter the race shortly after his State of the Union address in February, but he has not done so.

Some members of the Democratic Party have expressed concern with his age, calling for younger blood to lead the party's ticket in 2024. Biden would be 82 by Inauguration day in 2025.

Biden has nOt had a positive approval rating since August 2021. His numbers hit the lowest point of his presidency in July 2022 amid record highย gas pricesย and inflation when approximately 57% disapproved of his job performance and just 36% approved.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-approval-rating-sinks-once-again-nearly-matches-lowest-ever-rating

Trumps America sucked more.

Last Trump Job Approval 34%; Average Is Record-Low 41%

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I am good with that.ย  I have always maintained that you do not have to like your leaders, but they do have to be effective.ย  Trump gave us a great economy, an improving border situation, and better trade deals, while employing AA's at record levels......despite the coordinated efforts of Democrats and media to disparage him.....pretty good. So yeah, if a bunch of people did not like him but things were going well, I will take that every day and twice on Sunday vs what we have today.ย 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. ย So if he gets hit up from one of his friends and that kid says some weird stuff you wouldnโ€™t look? Or doย you just shield your eyes to incoming posts?ย 

Do you home school your kids?ย 

I am not on social media.ย  My wife is, and he is friends with her and family members.ย  ย Most I have done is random phone checks.ย  ย 

I chose to go the route of trust, talking to him about why I am not on it, and set that example.ย  He is a bit like me- his phone is mostly a conduit for music, podcasts, and interacting for work/school/sports.ย  ย During the last family gathering we had, it was me and my two kids who weren't on our phones.ย ย Just about all of the people he is friends with we also know (small community), so if I trust him to drive to their house and hang with them, why would I trust him to talk to them on SM?ย 

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Tardcore probably home schools other peopleโ€™s kids too. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

I am not on social media.ย  My wife is, and he is friends with her and family members.ย  ย Most I have done is random phone checks.ย  ย 

I chose to go the route of trust, talking to him about why I am not on it, and set that example.ย  He is a bit like me- his phone is mostly a conduit for music, podcasts, and interacting for work/school/sports.ย  ย During the last family gathering we had, it was me and my two kids who weren't on our phones.ย ย Just about all of the people he is friends with we also know (small community), so if I trust him to drive to their house and hang with them, why would I trust him to talk to them on SM?ย 

Youโ€™re an idiot as well. But thanks for the report from your bubble, where nothing ever changes.ย 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Tardcore probably home schools other peopleโ€™s kids too. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Probably does those totally normal, not creepy at all Father/Daughter purity pledges and dances as well.ย  ย 

After thinking about it, if I was a grown man that spent time during the day calling people phags and retards and pedos while watching tranny and DQ videos, I'd also worry a lot more about what my kids were doing online too.ย ย 

OMG - somebody might say something "weird" to my kid!!ย  ย That's why I asked the school question - I worry way more about what other kids do to his ipad at school than what he is doing himself.ย  ย Lovely culture of searching for that will get others flagged and in trouble if you aren't careful at school.ย  One of his friends got in trouble because some dumb ass googled how to blow up a school on his ipad when he went to the crapper.ย ย 

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Probably does those totally normal, not creepy at all Father/Daughter purity pledges and dances as well.ย  ย 

After thinking about it, if I was a grown man that spent time during the day calling people phags and retards and pedos while watching tranny and DQ videos, I'd also worry a lot more about what my kids were doing online too.ย ย 

OMG - somebody might say something "weird" to my kid!!ย  ย That's why I asked the school question - I worry way more about what other kids do to his ipad at school than what he is doing himself.ย  ย Lovely culture of searching for that will get others flagged and in trouble if you aren't careful at school.ย  One of his friends got in trouble because some dumb ass googled how to blow up a school on his ipad when he went to the crapper.ย ย 

Yup, an idiot. How many times are you gonna โ€œpop inโ€ today?ย 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup, an idiot. How many times are you gonna โ€œpop inโ€ today?ย 

It's an odd back and forth, like I said, I'm not really big into social media but, I see stuff from parents all the time. They follow each other's children and friends. I thought it was odd at first but, it's simply isn't. It's the norm. Not in the least bit weird.

I guess these guys are implying some sort of sexual or pedo type voyeurism? Let's just be honest, that says a lot more about their thought process than anything else.ย 

:dunno:

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's an odd back and forth, like I said, I'm not really big into social media but, I see stuff from parents all the time. They follow each other's children and friends. I thought it was odd at first but, it's simply isn't. It's the norm. Not in the least bit weird.

I guess these guys are implying some sort of sexual or pedo type voyeurism? Let's just be honest, that says a lot more about their thought process than anything else.ย 

:dunno:

Thatโ€™s what theyโ€™re trying. When my kid gets a new coach I check the coaches social media page. Oooh. Creepyย