Alias Detective

Another hate crime

• Thanks 1

[MSM] We do not know what was said there, I think we have to wait until all the information is available before we can pass judgement on this situation[/MSM}

NOW REVERSE - and instead the white girl punched the black girl

[MSM] There is just no place for this in sport, there is no excuse for that behavior. We can see here another example of our black and brown bodies being abused by whiteness. That young woman should be removed from the team, and expelled. But of course we know that won't happen in this country today. [/MSM}

I thought it was funny when the group of people trying to spell "FALCONS", had an old lady starting it off with "A" then "F". 🤣

Wont be a response till she makes somthing up about racism and something she said on the court that no one heard.  Like Mild Garrett and the helmet swing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

The Memphis coach is black.  I expect excuses for the actions.  

Check that - I expect no comments at all.

19 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Wont be a response till she makes somthing up about racism and something she said on the court that no one heard.  Like Mild Garrett and the helmet swing

A black woman coach no less.

What evidence is there that this was a hate crime? As assault on one player by a player of another race does not by itself make it a hate crime.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

What evidence is there that this was a hate crime? As assault on one player by a player of another race does not by itself make it a hate crime.

The liberal world doesnt agree with you.  Cancel culture doesnt agree with you.  You make a valid point and I agree , however society wont. Guilty until fake apology given.

11 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

The liberal world doesnt agree with you.  Cancel culture doesnt agree with you.  You make a valid point and I agree , however society wont. Guilty until fake apology given.

Who in the liberal world has said that this is a hate crime?  Where are you getting that from? This has been charged as an assault and the information we have so far (which is incomplete) does not suggest that there was a racial motive in the attack. 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Who in the liberal world has said that this is a hate crime?  Where are you getting that from? This has been charged as an assault and the information we have so far (which is incomplete) does not suggest that there was a racial motive in the attack. 

You do come from Earth right?  Highways racist...math racist..banking is racist, reading is racist...

I said I agree with you but no one cares of the motivation.  Evidently it will come out that the white girl did something to provoke it.  Just like asking rape victims what they were wearing and were they asking for it.  

I dont have the time or the crayons to explain it.  It a perfect world your supposition would be correct.  There is no evidence.  The court of public opinion says otherwise.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

You do come from Earth right?  Highways racist...math racist..banking is racist, reading is racist...

I said I agree with you but no one cares of the motivation.  Evidently it will come out that the white girl did something to provoke it.  Just like asking rape victims what they were wearing and were they asking for it.  

I dont have the time or the crayons to explain it.  It a perfect world your supposition would be correct.  There is no evidence.  The court of public opinion says otherwise.

And if so, that still doesn't make it a hate crime (which does not seem to be a narrative I've seen from anyone on the left). 

Maybe she stepped on her Air Jordan’s? 

I peenied my topic regarding this as I hadn't noticed this thread.

First off...Women's NIT. 😆

Secondly, they should string that violent chick up and set her aflame for all to watch and see if something like that happens again. 

• Like 1

Jamirah? I thought we got rid of that syrup. I laugh at the added syllable or changed letters in AA names to try and be unique. In a fair world, it would just hurt your chances of getting an interview. 

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Not on twitter much? This guy exposes the hypocrisy of blacks being victims. 

It was a joke, sounds like right out of the script of several posters here

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I wish I had the white sheet contract here.

So a black chick punches a white one and you cry white racism?

Shlt, you're dumb.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

First off...Women's NIT. 😆

Secondly, they should string that violent chick up and set her aflame for all to watch and see if something like that happens again. 

I'm going to go on record that the punishment you propose strikes me as excessive.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I'm going to go on record that the punishment you propose strikes me as excessive.

Meh. It won't stop til it's ended. 

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I hear ya. Which sentence do you disagree with the most?

The fact that we have no idea if it was racially motivated?

On 3/24/2023 at 8:10 PM, TimHauck said:

The fact that we have no idea if it was racially motivated?

It was racially motivated. The black woman hit a white woman. 

If the liberals can claim it's necessary to destroy the country because a cop killed a black guy but not when a cop kills a white guy, , then this can be deemed racially motivated.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Attacker is a follower of Christ

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamirahshutes

You have to be an approved follower to see her Tweets.  Damn you've dropped to a new low, following some random racist black basketball chick on Twitter. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

You have to be an approved follower to see her Tweets.  Damn you've dropped to a new low, following some random racist black basketball chick on Twitter. 

I noticed that too but was at a loss for words. :dunno:

33 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So a black chick punches a white one and you cry white racism?

Shlt, you're dumb.

Wordz hurt more than a fist. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wordz hurt more than a fist. 

Well then @paulinstl has done his job here since you are noticing that. 

I guess I still have to wear the white sheet. ☹️

37 minutes ago, Strike said:

Check the cover photo, dumbass

13 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

All she has to do is say, “She called me a floppy-lipped N-Word during the game.”

On 3/24/2023 at 11:30 AM, Alias Detective said:

The Memphis coach is black.  I expect excuses for the actions.  

Check that - I expect no comments at all.

On 3/24/2023 at 12:31 PM, Alias Detective said:

A black woman coach no less.

https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/03/25/memphis-womens-head-basketball-coach-resigns/

Memphis women’s head basketball coach resigns