wiffleball

Brian Regan

It's pretty cool how so many professional comedians when they're asked who their favorite comedian is, they mentioned Brian regan. And the fact that he works clean means he's probably one of the highest paid comedians on the circuit.  He cracks me up.

https://www.cracked.com/article_37406_15-brian-regan-jokes-for-the-hall-of-fame.html

Went to see him in AC. Went with some friends who were big fans. I didn't find him to be very funny aside from his most quotable bits. I think his brother opened for him and his brother was hilarious. 

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

It's pretty cool how so many professional comedians when they're asked who their favorite comedian is, they mentioned Brian regan

I don't recall ever hearing anyone say that.  Still, I find him to be hilarious.

Netflix

Entertainment Weekly once called Brian Regan "your favorite comedian's favorite comedian." Chris Rock has been quoted saying: "No comedian in the world says, 'Yeah, I want to follow Brian Regan.'" Bill Burr said on his podcast: "Brian basically goes out and, for 90 straight minutes, it sounds like a jet is landing, how hard this guy kills."

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Netflix

Entertainment Weekly once called Brian Regan "your favorite comedian's favorite comedian." Chris Rock has been quoted saying: "No comedian in the world says, 'Yeah, I want to follow Brian Regan.'" Bill Burr said on his podcast: "Brian basically goes out and, for 90 straight minutes, it sounds like a jet is landing, how hard this guy kills."

Entertainment weekly is a big fan of Joe Biden.  Just sayin...:dunno:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Entertainment weekly is a big fan of Joe Biden.  Just sayin...:dunno:

Could you maybe go one thread without ...

"Hey Golfer, Golfer!"