Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Portland's famous drag queen Darcelle dies at 92

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Come to the Geek Club Forum for all the latest updates on Drag Queens! 💋

American Left:  Shoving trannies, drag queens and other woke nonsense in everyone's faces.

Everyone: Hey! WTF!  Stop with this sick shiat!

American Left: Why you guys always so focused on this stuff!  God! 

GTFO out of here with your BS.

45 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Come to the Geek Club Forum for all the latest updates on Drag Queens! 💋

And they keep telling us that those on the left in this forum are the ones obsessed with drag queens and trans folks. :lol: 

I don't recall one liberal poster ever starting a thread like this or posting about drag queen news. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

American Left:  Shoving trannies, drag queens and other woke nonsense in everyone's faces.

I have read more about drag queens in the last week than I think I ever have and I live in Seattle 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

And they keep telling us that those on the left in this forum are the ones obsessed with drag queens and trans folks. :lol: 

I don't recall one liberal poster ever starting a thread like this or posting and drag queen news. 

cause youre busy jerking off to it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

I have read more about drag queens in the last week than I think I ever have and I live in Seattle 😂

You might be able to play stupid with your buddies at the DNC Gloryhole, but that shtick don't fly with normal, logical and rational-thinking people.

GTFO and take your fake ignorance back to the gloryhole.

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You might be able to play stupid with your buddies at the DNC Gloryhole, but that shtick don't fly with normal, logical and rational-thinking people.

GTFO and take your fake ignorance back to the gloryhole.

I think drag queens are very low on the list of top of mind topics for the vast majority of Americans. Perhaps all the coverage in here has skewed your perception. 

Lots of gloryhole commentary in here too 😂

You be you!

• Like 2

Exhibit A showing how confused and focked-up Liberals are.  From the article (see the bolded):

He was 92

"The family of Darcelle XV along with her cast and crew are heartbroken to announce that our beloved Darcelle (Walter W. Cole, Sr.) has died at age 92 from natural causes," the Facebook post said. "We ask for privacy and patience as everyone processes and grieves in their own way and at their own pace."

The nightclub said details for a public memorial will be announced soon. It said all shows at Darcelle XV will go on as scheduled.

Cole, a Portland native, was born in 1930.

Cole was awarded the Guinness world record in 2016 for being the world’s oldest working drag queen, and his persona, Darcelle, became part of Portland’s history.

The world record title wasn't Cole's only accolade. The Darcelle XV nightclub and Cole's home in North Portland both joined the Oregon National Register of Historic places in 2020.

“Darcelle XV (Walter Cole) was not just an artist, a business owner and fighter for the rights of all but a symbol of the spirit of Portland. Their passing is incredibly sad, but their legacy will live on," U.S. Rep. Earl Blumenauer, who helped get Cole's nightclub on that register, said in a statement Thursday night.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Exhibit A showing how confused and focked-up Liberals are.  From the article (see the bolded):

He was 92

"The family of Darcelle XV along with her cast and crew are heartbroken to announce that our beloved Darcelle (Walter W. Cole, Sr.) has died at age 92 from natural causes," the Facebook post said. "We ask for privacy and patience as everyone processes and grieves in their own way and at their own pace."

The nightclub said details for a public memorial will be announced soon. It said all shows at Darcelle XV will go on as scheduled.

Cole, a Portland native, was born in 1930.

Cole was awarded the Guinness world record in 2016 for being the world’s oldest working drag queen, and his persona, Darcelle, became part of Portland’s history.

The world record title wasn't Cole's only accolade. The Darcelle XV nightclub and Cole's home in North Portland both joined the Oregon National Register of Historic places in 2020.

“Darcelle XV (Walter Cole) was not just an artist, a business owner and fighter for the rights of all but a symbol of the spirit of Portland. Their passing is incredibly sad, but their legacy will live on," U.S. Rep. Earl Blumenauer, who helped get Cole's nightclub on that register, said in a statement Thursday night.

MDCrotchItch, WhiteWonderousWomanDlckhead, and generalGenitalPimpledoosh all individually go by they/them/their/libtard/dumbass. But that said, I don't think their passings will be sad for anyone. :dunno:

Never heard of him. He seems to have served as a role model that inspired Ted Wheeler, ANTIFA rioters, and many other Portland boys to grow up to become the non-men they are today.

12 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet, I can pretty much guarantee that no one other than the OP had probably heard of this person prior to this thread being started

• Like 1

Hard to believe it lived that long with all those bigots trying to kill them. 

9 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

MDCrotchItch, WhiteWonderousWomanDlckhead, and generalGenitalPimpledoosh all individually go by they/them/their/libtard/dumbass. But that said, I don't think their passings will be sad for anyone. :dunno:

1 am Sunday. :( 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

And yet, I can pretty much guarantee that no one other than the OP had probably heard of this person prior to this thread being started

Why should I care?  This whole transgender movement has been a complete disaster.  If they had handled it correctly (ie - asking for acceptance) they would have found a very receptive audience.  With the exception of a small percentage of religious zealots, Americans have no interest in what people do - as long as it doesn’t affect them..  But when the movement started to target kids, Transgenders Instantly went from sympathetic underdogs to immoral perverts.  

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That's kind of the point. Somebody must care because the story was everywhere. It's a friggin dude who dresses up as a Woman! 

This is where we are as a society. Stop the Tranny madness. 

49 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Why should I care?  This whole transgender movement has been a complete disaster.  If they had handled it correctly (ie - asking for acceptance) they would have found a very receptive audience.  With the exception of a small percentage of religious zealots, Americans have no interest in what people do - as long as it doesn’t affect them..  But when the movement started to target kids, Transgenders Instantly went from sympathetic underdogs to immoral perverts.  

I would argue they went too far when they also started demanding people call them by pronouns, allowing them in women's/men's sports and locker rooms, insisting that everyone believe they were a biological female/male simply because they said so and insisting that everyone believe that trans women can menstruate, breast feed and have kids.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I would argue they went to far when they also started demanding people call them by pronouns, allowing them in women's/men's sports and locker rooms, insisting that everyone believe they were a biological female/male simply because they said so and insisting that everyone believe that trans women can menstruate, breast feed and have kids.

Don’t forget they cover up crimes in schools like rape.  Makes you wonder what else they are covering up. If you’re not a moron. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I would argue they went too far when they also started demanding people call them by pronouns, allowing them in women's/men's sports and locker rooms, insisting that everyone believe they were a biological female/male simply because they said so and insisting that everyone believe that trans women can menstruate, breast feed and have kids.

Thanks for that as I left it out.  As usual, I agree with you 100%. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

That's kind of the point. Somebody must care because the story was everywhere.

No it wasn’t.  And I think the fact that you had to share a link from “komonews.com” is proof of that

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No it wasn’t.  And I think the fact that you had to share a link from “komonews.com” is proof of that

Well, you're welcome! That's the thanks I get for posting another Tranny thread for all my Tranny loving Liberal friends?? I thought I was doing you a solid. 😢