Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

LGBT scum actively trying to prevent the release of the trans terrorist manifesto

3 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

The Biden standup comedy hour continues. 

Its going to be a week of blaming Christians and Republicans.    

He's kills 13 marines, lays waste to this country, and jokes about mass murder. What the heck else are looking for in a president? 

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Was she a female thinking she was a man?  Or a man thinking he was a woman?

See, another person who is confused like me...I have no clue either.  Transgender man...still no clue.

8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Was she a female thinking she was a man?  Or a man thinking he was a woman?

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

See, another person who is confused like me...I have no clue either.  Transgender man...still no clue.

Biological female. It was refreshing to hear the police chief use the correct pronoun, she.   

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

The guy is a regular riot:

Biden's tone surrounding the shooting has come under fire as critics accuse the president of making tone-deaf, distasteful remarks while American families grapple with the impact of the horrific shooting. 

On Monday, he was criticized for joking that he only made a public appearance because he heard there would be ice cream before addressing the attack that stunned the country hours earlier.

"My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband," Biden said from the White House's East Room in his first public appearance after the shooting. "I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream," he continued. "By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs," he added. "You think I’m kidding? I’m not," Biden told the crowd.

If you knew someone IRL that constantly said “I’m not kidding” you would know they were a habitual liar. Why does he think he has to always say that? Do people always think the potus is kidding around when he makes a statement?  Or does he know he’s bullshitting constantly and feels the need to reassure he’s not, to provide cover? You’re the Fockin President of the United States. People shouldn’t think you’re kidding all the time. 

12 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I am sure being jacked up on hormones played zero role in her mental condition.   There is no link between testosterone and aggression.  

14 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would like to know what it says.  I'm always curious what made these people do what they did and see if it can help us prevent it from happening in the future.

I get this pov, but I think I still side with Mike in saying not to give them the publicity.  Should we be believing 100$ what a murderer writes anyway? 

I saw the body can footage. That freak got what SHE deserved and now SHE is in hell with THEY/THEM demons. May those 6 souls that lost their lives rest in peace. 
But enough is enough. They radicalized the idiots that are crazy and have mental illnesses. They’re gonna piss enough normal people off to the point they don’t want anything to do with the lgbtq community and will actively start fighting them