League Champion

AZ Gov. Hobbs' press secretary resigns after tweet suggesting gun violence against 'transphobes'

Should be locked up and charged. Same with Jane Fonda and every single democrat politician that has called for violence against the right. Maxine Waters I’m looking at your black ass

• Thanks 1

A steady stream of violence and violent rhetoric from the left since 2016 and all they have to say about it is Jan 6.  

29 minutes ago, League Champion said:

AZ Gov. Hobbs' press secretary resigns after tweet suggesting gun violence against 'transphobes'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/az-gov-hobbs-press-secretary-resigns-after-tweet-suggesting-gun-violence-against-transphobes

Who cares?  IT'S THOSE NAZI'S THAT ARE THE REAL PROBLEM IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!  :lol:

DNC Master Liberal #1: What can we, BLM and our other Brown Shirt groups do to take focus off of all of the violence we are committing across the US?

DNC Master Liberal #2: Hey!  How about we get everyone to scream about Nazi's being the real problem?  Nazi's were bad in WW2!  If we scream it loud enough and say it long enough people won't think we're the violent ones anymore, but those Nazi's instead!

DNC Master Liberal #1: Brilliant!  Let's start in the GC forum.  Next time you're at our official Glory Hole location with them, send the message out to all of our liberal simps that have accounts there to do just that.

Later that hour at the GC....

GutterTrash: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

Pimpadouche: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

TacoBreath: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

thegeneral: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

squistion: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

Tim Hauck: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

Sean Mooney: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

• Haha 2

How did an unhinged, unstable freak like that get a job in the first place? I’m sure this came out of nowhere.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How did an unhinged, unstable freak like that get a job in the first place? I’m sure this came out of nowhere.  

Yup, literally speaks for the governor.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, literally speaks for the governor.

I’m sure she just let this type of rhetoric slip. A one timer. That’s how it usually happens. A heated moment from a grown woman 

Statement from the Office of Governor Hobbs

News Release

March 29, 2023

PHOENIX — The Office of Governor Hobbs released the following statement:

"The Governor does not condone violence in any form. This administration holds mutual respect at the forefront of how we engage with one another. The post by the Press Secretary is not reflective of the values of the administration. The Governor has received and accepted the resignation of the Press Secretary."

https://azgovernor.gov/office-arizona-governor/news/2023/03/statement-office-governor-hobbs

I can't imagine Hobbs is happy about this turn of events, it isn't a good look to say the least.

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Good riddance. She was canned…isn’t this how it should work?

Only when they are sacrificed due to not being in the inner circle. She was sacrificed. Easily replaced. Of course everyone of them is easily replaced since none of them have an IQ above 50.

Unfortunately it will turn up with a new job somewhere but told to keep its cakehole shut.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

squistion: NAZI'S OMG!!!!

Only if it is was in a tweet...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Only when they are sacrificed due to not being in the inner circle. She was sacrificed. Easily replaced. Of course everyone of them is easily replaced since none of them have an IQ above 50.

Unfortunately it will turn up with a new job somewhere but told to keep its cakehole shut.

This is the press secretary :lol:

She got canned for some weird social media post. Isn’t this what you guys are always asking for - fair treatment?

If you were worried about consistency I’d think she’d have a bunch of people defending her right to speak her mind and be offended by the over PC nature of her being canned!

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Yep, and not a peep from Libs condemning this person.

She was fired.

Who the hell follows the press secretary for the AZ Governor 😂 Can you name one from any state? I couldn’t tell a thing about the one from the state I live in.

More left wing violent rhetoric. Imagine a Republican did the same thing but with groomers? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More left wing violent rhetoric. Imagine a Republican did the same thing but with groomers? 

Get a job on Trump’s re-election campaign?

39 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Trans and Trans advocates need to be branded as domestic terror groups ASAP

all of them?

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

all of them?

As with the police, you only need a small set of evidence to prove a systemic issue.  Not my rules.....:dunno:

Good riddance to this person btw.

Let me guess, most here agree with Tucker's comment that "we seem to be watching the rise of trans terrorism"?    Of course he's smart enough not to make a statement as dumb as this Arizona lady, but the most watched guy in news calling a group of people terrorists probably isn't going to help things.

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

As with the police, you only need a small set of evidence to prove a systemic issue.  Not my rules.....:dunno:

There is not a small set of evidence that many police officers have biases rooted in racism if that's what you're implying.   

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There is not a small set of evidence that many police officers have biases rooted in racism if that's what you're implying.   

Trannies mass murder people. It's proven.:dunno:

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Good riddance to this person btw.

Let me guess, most here agree with Tucker's comment that "we seem to be watching the rise of trans terrorism"?    Of course he's smart enough not to make a statement as dumb as this Arizona lady, but the most watched guy in news calling a group of people terrorists probably isn't going to help things.

There isn’t a rise? Don’t recall much until recently. You, you don’t read so good. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Trannies mass murder people. It's proven.:dunno:

Unfortunately, lots of types of people murder people.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Unfortunately, lots of types of people murder people.

I thought this thread is about trannies.

I thought this thread is about trannies.

seems they all are at the GC these days

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

seems they all are at the GC these days

Who is at the GC these days?

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Who is at the GC these days?

a bunch of tranny lovers I guess?

Righties really using this opportunity to show their true feelings about trans folks.  Sad.

”I don’t really care what they do, just stay away from kids” (a lie obviously)

*2 school shootings by trans people in 5 years*

”they’re coming for our kids!  They’re all terrorists!”

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Righties really using this opportunity to show their true feelings about trans folks.  Sad.

”I don’t really care what they do, just stay away from kids” (a lie obviously)

*2 school shootings by trans people in 5 years*

”they’re coming for our kids!  They’re all terrorists!”

I never said "2 school shootings by trans people in 5 years". 

And I never said I don't care what they do. 

I never said "2 school shootings by trans people in 5 years". 

Those are the facts.

Edit: Apologies.  4 years.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

You don't know that.

Any other trans school shootings between May 2019 and this week?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Any other trans school shootings between May 2019 and this week?

I didn't write up all the profiles on all the murdering shooters in this country. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I didn't write up all the profiles on all the murdering shooters in this country. 

Those kids at columbine were most likely gay. They would probably be trans today.