League Champion

AZ Gov. Hobbs' press secretary resigns after tweet suggesting gun violence against 'transphobes'

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those kids at columbine were most likely gay. They would probably be trans today. 

Yep. In case anyone hasn't noticed, kids like being trendy. When adult liberals (oxymoron) start pushing gay, more kids "want to be gay". Now it's tranny. 

Kids also like finding reasons to hate adults and things like school. Cause they are kids. Glorifying them saying they are things they are not puts them in a perfect position to be all focking confused. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

There is not a small set of evidence that many police officers have biases rooted in racism if that's what you're implying.   

It is because the only bias is criminals acting out. There are tens of thousands of police interactions daily, but George Floyd is some kind of “proof”

if that’s the game, then we now have prod of systemic violence in the trans community as well

• Thanks 2

Just now, RLLD said:

It is because the only bias is criminals acting out. There are tens of thousands of police interactions daily, but George Floyd is some kind of “proof”

if that’s the game, then we now have prod of systemic violence in the trans community as well

Lol, believe whatever you want

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

More, using that “per capita” thing they like to throw around. 

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nah, that method is the exclusive domain of liberals. I just enjoy turning the faulty logic back on to those who promote profoundly stupid ideas. I can only hope they see how stupid they sound…

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nah, that method is the exclusive domain of liberals. I just enjoy turning the faulty logic back on to those who promote profoundly stupid ideas. I can only hope they see how stupid they sound…

Dude, 2 trans school shootings in 4 years is not even remotely comparable to decades of cops being biased against blacks.  Heck even unarmed blacks being killed by cops far exceeds that, but the killing of unarmed black men by cops isn’t the root of the problem, it’s just a symptom of the overall bias against them.   Is there data showing trans folks to be more violent than others?

59 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Dude, 2 trans school shootings in 4 years is not even remotely comparable to decades of cops being biased against blacks.  Heck even unarmed blacks being killed by cops far exceeds that, but the killing of unarmed black men by cops isn’t the root of the problem, it’s just a symptom of the overall bias against them.   Is there data showing trans folks to be more violent than others?

Of course it is stupid, its liberal logic.   This is what happens when you promote stupid ideas, they come back to you and then you have to pretend that the world is just so very racist against black people....and that their actions have nothing to do with it.....but that is not true, not in the least.   So you want to help black people?  Sure, tell those who are apt to be criminals to stop being garbage humans, your police problem is then solved.

• Like 1

Another video from Tucker on “the rise of trans violence.”

”The head of trust at twitter is deliberately silencing reporting on this ‘day of vengeance’. It’s coming, but you shouldn’t be allowed to be prepared for it.”

but it’s only the libs trying to rile people up…

(he apparently also doesn’t know the difference between being banned and suspended from twitter)

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

https://azgovernor.gov/office-arizona-governor/news/2023/03/statement-office-governor-hobbs

I can't imagine Hobbs is happy about this turn of events, it isn't a good look to say the least.

Hobbs is a cunnt extreme leftist of the highest order. She's only unhappy she got caught. She's all on board with message. 

24 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hobbs is a cunnt extreme leftist of the highest order. She's only unhappy she got caught. She's all on board with message. 

I agree; what I meant was that she is pissed that her press secretary was so stoopid as to say it.  I mean, cmon, you are the press secretary, controlling the message is kinda your job.  :lol: 

And they said Kari Lake was the radical. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And they said Kari Lake was the radical. 

Keri Lake was confused because she thinks she is the Governor. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

cops should be biased against blacks, but it isnt cause of racism

its cause they are 10x more likely to be attacked 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How did an unhinged, unstable freak like that get a job in the first place? I’m sure this came out of nowhere.  

They don’t have to hide their psychosis to get that type of job.  It’s a feature and not a bug anymore.  

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Righties really using this opportunity to show their true feelings about trans folks.  Sad.

”I don’t really care what they do, just stay away from kids” (a lie obviously)

*2 school shootings by trans people in 5 years*

”they’re coming for our kids!  They’re all terrorists!”

As soon as it came out she was trans I called it.  All these people got so excited when they saw that.  So sad.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

As soon as it came out she was trans I called it.  All these people got so excited when they saw that.  So sad.

The side that has played identity and race politics for the last 20 years doesn't get to point fingers, scumbag.

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

As soon as it came out you were throwing out politics and making excuses for this horror. Shame on you. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The side that has played identity and race politics for the last 20 years doesn't get to point fingers, scumbag.

Bush, Trump, etc never played identity politics. 😂😂😂 

Reminder that Tucker Carlson is telling people to “be prepared” for the Trans day of vengeance, but only the left is encouraging violence

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Bush, Trump, etc never played identity politics. 😂😂😂 

Show me some quotes that these guys said you have to vote this way or you ain’t black?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Reminder that Tucker Carlson is telling people to “be prepared” for the Trans day of vengeance, but only the left is encouraging violence

So when the left organizes a day of violence and a reporter reports to people to be prepared. That’s encouraging violence now?

if you say I’m coming to beat your a55 and my friend warns me and I arm myself. I’m committing violence

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Show me some quotes that these guys said you have to vote this way or you ain’t black?

Identity Politics isn’t solely based on race. W was literally saying you are either with us or with the terrorists to justify his misguided war on the wrong country. Do I really have to do Trump? His whole shtick is based on identity politics. Every word the loser spits out is meant to divide people. DeSantis appears to be making his issue this woke bullshit. 

This isn’t meant to give Dems a pass for doing this type of shet but it’s what these people do. Republicans love it as much as the next guy - because it works. 

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So when the left organizes a day of violence and a reporter reports to people to be prepared. That’s encouraging violence now?

if you say I’m coming to beat your a55 and my friend warns me and I arm myself. I’m committing violence

You don’t have to always fight violence with violence.  And they’re saying they were not planning a “day of violence” anyway. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You don’t have to always fight violence with violence.  And they’re saying they were not planning a “day of violence” anyway. 

right, got it

left plans DAY OF VENGEANCE, promoted by a group that tells trannies to arm up, nothing to see

Trump says peacefully protest, INSIGHTING AN INSURRECTION

nobody is saying fight violence with violence, what is being said is be prepared if the violence comes to you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What do they say they are planning, a mostly peaceful protest?  Will Antifa be there to help with it?

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What do they say they are planning, a mostly peaceful protest?  

Apparently they’ve used the term for years with their protests

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Apparently they’ve used the term for years with their protests

I presume there weren't riots in the past.  That means we shouldn't prepare for one this year, amirite?

Also I see that you deleted the Antifa part; good call, since they don't actually exist.  :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I believe facts.  There is systemic violence in the black community.  

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I presume there weren't riots in the past.  That means we shouldn't prepare for one this year, amirite?

Also I see that you deleted the Antifa part; good call, since they don't actually exist.  :thumbsup:

I only deleted it so you didn't think I was referring to Antifa as "they."  I don't have their schedule handy

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

I believe facts.  There is systemic violence in the black community.  

Yes there is.  Also systemic bias against them.

Justin might get his civil war after all.  It just won't be left vs right, it will be trans vs. trans-haters

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yes there is.  Also systemic bias against them.

Is it systemic bias or simply applying mathematical probability 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I only deleted it so you didn't think I was referring to Antifa as "they."  I don't have their schedule handy

So there won't be violence this year and we shouldn't prepare just in case?

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Is it systemic bias or simply applying mathematical probability 

Thank you for admitting there is bias

15 hours ago, RLLD said:

May be mistaken but I have never seen or heard anything that confirms the cop who killed George Floyd was racist other than he was white & George was black.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So there won't be violence this year and we shouldn't prepare just in case?

Well considering the flyer is referring to a specific event at the Supreme Court on Saturday, I don't think anyone needs to worry unless maybe you will also be at the Supreme Court on Saturday.

Other than that, you should always be prepared for violence from anyone.   But that's not what's being said here, we need to worry about the "rise in trans violence".   Curious Jerry, since you love pointing out the increase in the # of LGBTQ folks, considering the increase in the % of people identifying as LGBTQ, do you think there has been a larger increase in the % of people committing violence? 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Thank you for admitting there is bias

Yes the same bias as not walking down the street of a bad neighborhood wearing a Rolex.  The same bias as not driving around at 2:30am New Years Eve. The same bias as not buying sushi at a gas station. 

Use your cute little bias word all you want just use it across the board and not select situations.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well considering the flyer is referring to a specific event at the Supreme Court on Saturday, I don't think anyone needs to worry unless maybe you will also be at the Supreme Court on Saturday.

Other than that, you should always be prepared for violence from anyone.   But that's not what's being said here, we need to worry about the "rise in trans violence".   Curious Jerry, since you love pointing out the increase in the # of LGBTQ folks, considering the increase in the % of people identifying as LGBTQ, do you think there has been a larger increase in the % of people committing violence? 

Like Dalton in Roadhouse.