Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyCash

How many aliases does Rusty have

How many aliases does Rusty have? I swear the guy has about 20 different aliases he logs into on this board so he can like his and support own posts. One or two I could overlook but this guy has at least 20. And that’s not an exaggeration. I’m genuinely curious how many he has. I see them constantly and have seen him get banned on one and immediately log into another. How he ignorantly keeps creating new aliases and logging in to continue his tirade & has yet to be permabanned it beyond me

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Not sure since I wasn’t here years ago 😂 But I do know there was a WHOLE ordeal about stormy Daniels. And guess what? She admitted these claims were bogus. She also had to pay trump. 

So tell me again how YOU are wrong and trying to defend it 😂😂😂

Exactly who is whiskey cash? Who claims not to be here long, but is referring to the Rusty handle that was banned years ago?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Exactly who is whiskey cash? Who claims not to be here long, but is referring to the Rusty handle that was banned years ago?

Probably yet another craftsman alias. 

1 hour ago, WhiskeyCash said:

@XGay here’s one of the newer ones :lol: 

Rusty has never been that funny in his entire life. At least not on purpose. 

55 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

WhiskeyCash = Djgb13

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I was going to say 27.   Not sure if we have to guess without going over or not.  

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Who is Rusty?

Rusty Syringes was my original handle, and I signed up in 2001 to engage with the main board, but like many have done post-season, I wandered over here.

The thin-skinned butthurt snowflakes got me banned, so I post as this, a handle that has been around since 2004.

I have a few other aliases lying around and use them when a moment arises to do so.

:ninja:

• Thanks 1