Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Stefon Diggs Begs For New Team to “Rescue” Him

Great..  ANOTHER diva WR.  Just like in MIN, when they were advancing in the playoffs, apparently BUF isn't good enough, either.

Hmmmm - maybe do a trade with Arizona, for D-Hop?

Apparently he just filed for a name change......Stefon Beggs

I think he would be a great fit with the Jegguars

A reunion with the Vikings. 

He doesn't like playing with a top 5 quarterback on an offense that throws the ball almost all the time?  Seems weird.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

He doesn't like playing with a top 5 quarterback on an offense that throws the ball almost all the time?  Seems weird.

His 25 total targets in December may have something to do with it.

With the number one pick of the 2023 fantasy draft.....LaChup picks Gabe Davis.

On 4/2/2023 at 6:17 PM, LaChup said:

Apparently he just filed for a name change......Stefon Beggs

I think he would be a great fit with the Jegguars

That’s a nice thought, and the Jags will be the best team in the AFC this year.  Win-win!

Good luck with Davis.  Word is the Bills are looking at a WR in rd 1 because Davis shat the bed when given the opportunity to be the 1B.

Kinda makes ya wish da Bears would rescue him...  then those 25 total targets he got in December can be his total for the year.

People are reading way too much into this stuff, for all we know he was just singing an old Mariah Carey song, Dreamlover

This thing for him goes way back. I remember him in high school locally. He played for a private school, Good Counsel, and was stellar on both sides of the ball.  But was supremely cheesed off that he was not selected for player of the year, as that went to a kid from my old high school.  I did not like the way he came across, but then again most teenagers have unearned pout....😁

He better Sutton his pinhole and be grateful he's had the success he's had with 2 decent QB's. Yeah go ahead and send him to a team with poor QB play and we'll see how he fares then. Dumbarse divas.

On 4/22/2023 at 6:56 AM, DocNiner said:

He better Sutton his pinhole and be grateful he's had the success he's had with 2 decent QB's. Yeah go ahead and send him to a team with poor QB play and we'll see how he fares then. Dumbarse divas.

this is correct.

If hes not gonna be happy where hes at now, I dont know that he will ever be happy.