GutterBoy

Cancel Bud Light! Maga Hissy Fit!

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's possible the school year is over.  Our schools are on summer break now.

Ignore utilit99...I do. Him arguing into a void is fun.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

So nothing. You just wanted to dunk on yourself.

Idiot

Sitting in summer detention with nothing to do with your dime a dozen "teaching degree"? Public school. 😆

12 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Sitting in summer detention with nothing to do with your dime a dozen "teaching degree"? Public school. 😆

I’m so bad, I should be in detention. :banana:

On 5/30/2023 at 8:24 AM, shadrap said:

Went to 3 beer stores on Saturday afternoon.  No Miller lite, no Coors lite.  Not one.  Bud, Bush stacked high in all of them.

This public square thing is interesting as well

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No yuks. None whatsoever. 

I'm offended that the dude called the bear "good boy" at the end.  Those are gendered fightin' words!!!!  :mad:

I'm watching Young Sheldon on CMT

Now they showed this commercial (less wokeness, more coolness is good with me)

Not one store burned or looted during this protest. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals are blind to reality.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dilly! Dilly!

corps like people need to keep quiet on this issue.

16 minutes ago, taco breath said:

corps like people need to keep quiet on this issue.

Liberals are focking stupid.

On 4/7/2023 at 12:03 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine being mad at people for not buying a beer and being ok with giving 900 million to Ethiopia, where homosexuality, never mind tansgenderism, is illegal and punishable by death. 

But Uganda can’t have any? Makes you wonder why. Hunter is no longer accepting kickbacks? 

• Confused 1

18 pack of Bud Light 8 dollars cheaper than a same size Coors Light and Miller Lite at the grocery store.  Ooof. 

On 4/9/2023 at 3:03 PM, GutterBoy said:

Did you even watch the video?  There are bud and bud light on the right.

We had this same discussion with HT about how woke hurt Disney's stock and he got destroyed.  Don't make the same mistake and claim this is gonna hurt inbev.

🤣

I was at a bar/restaurant last weekend.  Bud light girls were walking around handing out free bud light and can koozies.  I didn't partake.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I was at a bar/restaurant last weekend.  Bud light girls were walking around handing out free bud light and can koozies.  I didn't partake.

A girl tries to hand you a free beer, and you refuse, because that brand of beer was once held in the hand of a tranny.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

A girl tries to hand you a free beer, and you refuse, because that brand of beer was once held in the hand of a tranny.

To be far, I would've turned down a Miller Lite.  Not a fan at all.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To be far, I would've turned down a Miller Lite.  Not a fan at all.

Well free beer is free beer.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Well free beer is free beer.

Depends on the situation.  If I have other options, then I'm turning down Miller Lite.  Probably my least favorite light beer.

On 4/10/2023 at 11:22 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

This too shall pass.  Bud Light will be just fine.

🤣

25 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Last week the course where my league plays was selling out all their Bud Light products.   Pitchers that were normally $12.50 were $2.50, cans that are 4 dollars were 50 cents.  Sale lasted until kegs and cans were gone.

Have to admit I bought a couple of pitchers at that price.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Depends on the situation.  If I have other options, then I'm turning down Miller Lite.  Probably my least favorite light beer.

I dont drink light beer and don't know that I would be able to tell the difference, maybe in a back to back taste test.

Anheiser Busch should take the BL formula and give it a new name and can. Since morons are protesting the “brand” and not the company. 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

Anheiser Busch should take the BL formula and give it a new name and can. Since morons are protesting the “brand” and not the company. 

I'm pretty sure most are protesting the company.  If you are a bud light drinker you aren't switching to full bud.  You are switching to a different light beer.  Of course those that went to busch light are clueless.  

Not sure that would work well anyway.  Sierra Mist was always pretty dumb.  They rebranded it "starry" or something whatever the hell that name means.  I have never seen someone actually drink a "starry". And it looks goofy.  

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Are you sure they were "girls"? 🤔

Almost all AB brands have had a decrease in sales. People just say stuff. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Almost all AB brands have had a decrease in sales. People just say stuff. 

Can you share those numbers?

24 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I'm pretty sure most are protesting the company.  If you are a bud light drinker you aren't switching to full bud.  You are switching to a different light beer.  Of course those that went to busch light are clueless.  

Not sure that would work well anyway.  Sierra Mist was always pretty dumb.  They rebranded it "starry" or something whatever the hell that name means.  I have never seen someone actually drink a "starry". And it looks goofy.  

The protests all seem to be about Bud Lite. Why aren’t there videos of hillbillies shooting cans of Michelob, Busch, Natty Light etc.?

They're angry at a logo.

Just now, MDC said:

The protests all seem to be about Bud Lite. Why aren’t there videos of hillbillies shooting cans of Michelob, Busch, Natty Light etc.?

They're angry at a logo.

I get that.  But wouldn't you use the actual can and flavor that was at the scene of the crime to make a video to get views?  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I get that.  But wouldn't you use the actual can and flavor that was at the scene of the crime to make a video to get views?  

True. But I’d also boycott all of the parent company products. Some are. But a few focking morons are talking about how AB needs to sacrifice the brand.

Imagine being so dumb. 😂 

Just now, MDC said:

True. But I’d also boycott all of the parent company products. Some are. But a few focking morons are talking about how AB needs to sacrifice the brand.

Imagine being so dumb. 😂 

Oh there are some clueless one out there.  But if I drank BL (i dont and think it is thr worst of the lite beers, but i grew up having to drink miller lite so) why would I boycott Bud regular? I already don't drink it? 

I get the idea that all brands under the umbrella should see similar boycotts.  But oh well really.  It isn't some well orchestrated planned out thing.  This sort of phenomenon would happen with any boycott on either political side.  Boycotters would target something and sort of gloss over other brands under the same umbrella.   This doesn't seem too astonishing.   

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh there are some clueless one out there.  But if I drank BL (i dont and think it is thr worst of the lite beers, but i grew up having to drink miller lite so) why would I boycott Bud regular? I already don't drink it? 

I get the idea that all brands under the umbrella should see similar boycotts.  But oh well really.  It isn't some well orchestrated planned out thing.  This sort of phenomenon would happen with any boycott on either political side.  Boycotters would target something and sort of gloss over other brands under the same umbrella.   This doesn't seem too astonishing.   

That’s all true. But if I cared enough to make TikTok videos destroying BL I’d be sure to know what other beers AB makes.