Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

JFC, Does everything have to be woke or anti-woke these days?

expression of hate

The chancellor and board of trustees of the City University of New York have denounced a May 12 graduation speech at CUNY School of Law in which a student harshly criticized Israel.

Fatima Mousa Mohammed’s speech, in which she praised the law school as, in her view, a rare place where students could “speak out against Israeli settler colonialism,” was “hate speech,” according to a statement released Tuesday by Chancellor Felix Matos Rodríguez and the board of the public university system

Future lawyer.   Real gem of a person we have created here. yay liberals....

MAGAtards need their boogeyman or they'd have to look around at their sad, dying rural surroundings where they need some god to tell them what to do and to help comfort them because one day they'll be dust.

Trump rallied them all to the evil murdering and raping mexicans and has moved on from there.  Now it's basically anything that wouldn't have appeared in a Leave It To Beaver episode.

These people truly want to turn the US into Gilead. 

• Like 1

I actually agree with Trump about something??????

• Sad 1

On 5/30/2023 at 1:51 PM, dogcows said:

LOL You really live in an alternate reality.

I agree with his post.  I've got multiple posts here from those days talking about how any policy objection to Saint Barack of the MSM Church was met with accusations of racism. Obamacare, fast and furious, didn't matter, it was racist.

Liberals started it. Now that they feel embarressed that doesn't mean conservatives should ease up on them because they are shamed.

Ok, no more woke or anti woke.  Back to retarded and normal. 

Apparently Chik Fil A that bastion of conservative companies is now under fire from MAGAtards for being woke.  Because they have a DEI vice president.

hahahaha 

Love this for them.  Lay down with the MAGAtards don't be surprised when you wake up with fleas...

lmfao

15 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Apparently Chik Fil A that bastion of conservative companies is now under fire from MAGAtards for being woke.  Because they have a DEI vice president.

hahahaha 

Love this for them.  Lay down with the MAGAtards don't be surprised when you wake up with fleas...

lmfao

If you ever went to a Trump rally, you might easily believe that every deodorant company and toothpaste company was being boycotted for being woke too. Mayonnaise, corn dogs, and Cheetos are definitely not woke, but exercise clearly seems to be on the boycott list.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

If you ever went to a Trump rally, you might easily believe that every deodorant company and toothpaste company was being boycotted for being woke too. Mayonnaise, corn dogs, and Cheetos are definitely not woke, but exercise clearly seems to be on the boycott list.

Trump!! :cry:

17 minutes ago, dogcows said:

If I ever want to see the least of the US, I'd definitely visit a Trump rally.  Those folks are simply idiots and morons to go along with their lack of education.

SAD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Was that your personal experience?

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

If I ever want to see the least of the US, I'd definitely visit a Trump rally.  Those folks are simply idiots and morons to go along with their lack of education.

SAD

😆

GREAT video.....:thumbsup: