Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

MR. BEAST

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Yep, you heard it here first folks from this intellectual giant.  The next logical step in tranny evolution is going to be fat chicks getting beat up in the woman's bathroom.

I think that's more likely than all kids under 10 turning trans, or trans people murdering all Christians, which seem to be the GC's 2 leading theories.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

All I wanted to share what the "Transvestigator" post

I appreciated the Transvestigator post, I laughed

• Like 1

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

I appreciated the Transvestigator post, I laughed

I thought it was creative. Credit where credit is due. Transformer still gives me a laugh. 

On 4/14/2023 at 4:23 PM, TimHauck said:

It looks like that is from 2009 or something, but this is definitely where we're headed.   I'm sure we'll see a story of someone beating up a fat chick for using the women's bathroom thinking they were a dude.

righties about to start calling out manly looking women, this is gonna get interesting

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

righties about to start calling out manly looking women, this is gonna get interesting

Stew Peters is a hate mongering psychopath. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Stew Peters is a hate mongering psychopath

On the other hand, why is she showing that? Who needs to see it? It's very odd looking no doubt. My Wife is fit as hell, she doesn't look anything like that, I'd worry if she did 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

On the other hand, why is she showing that? Who needs to see it? It's very odd looking no doubt. My Wife is fit as hell, she doesn't look anything like that, I'd worry if she did 

There's no reason to show it at all.  Leave her alone.