Sign in to follow this  
taco breath

its good to see the FBG refugees owning the tards here.

11 hours ago, lod001 said:

What's great about this place is you fucktards can jackhammer that report button all day long and nothing will happen here in the land of free speech.

This isn’t really true when digby is around 

bump

The liberals get curb-stomped so bad around here they had to import more liberal snowflakes from FBGheys to replace the ones that have already fled.  :lol:

Seriously, though, curb-stomping a liberal around here is so easy even a caveman could do it.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seriously, though, curb-stomping a liberal around here is so easy even a caveman could do it.

I will give you credit by stating that you’re one of only a few who even try. That is, you attempt to offer cogent and reasoned argument to back up your positions. I appreciate that even though most of the time I think you’re way off base. 

The majority of folks here who disagree with me and other liberals don’t bother to present any arguments at all other than “Fock off, moron!” 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I will give you credit by stating that you’re one of only a few who even try. That is, you attempt to offer cogent and reasoned argument to back up your positions. I appreciate that even though most of the time I think you’re way off base. 

The majority of folks here who disagree with me and other liberals don’t bother to present any arguments at all other than “Fock off, moron!” 

I use both approaches.