Sign in to follow this  
devilwoman

2023 MFL site

Is this league alive or being disbanded?  If Alive...when can we access the new MFL site???

Thank you 

Dream Wrecker 

I sure hope its alive!  I'm down to pay the entry fee whenever.  Would also like to get the site up and running.

Confirm please: @taco breath @RaiderHaters Revenge @cbfalcon @Let Da Big Dog Eat @SUXBNME @mmmmm...beer No idea if I did the @ shiit right....someone smarter than me please teaches me.

2023 Site is up and paid for.   

First hitch of the season:  Need to decide draft order position (11th & 12th picks) for our co-champions, Suxbnu & Sweatermeats.  I cannot set up this years draft until that is decided.

On 4/30/2023 at 6:28 AM, Gypsybrat said:

First hitch of the season:  Need to decide draft order position (11th & 12th picks) for our co-champions, Suxbnu & Sweatermeats.  I cannot set up this years draft until that is decided.

Coin flip?  I have Kat Fancy's 1st and 2nd rounder, so he isn't going to care much I imagine.  From my perspective, I don't care what method you do to randomize it (and I don't need it recorded or anything - I trust you to randomize it and give us the actual results).  

Hopefully people start coming out of the woodwork.

I was just going to give the 11th pick to Sweatermeats, I didnt remember Kat Fancy traded away the picks.  So I will just flip a coin for the 11th and 12th spots to make it all fair.

You will notice I put a little work into the website! It is still a work in progress, but it is coming along.   Let me know if you are okay with your own team customizations or if you want some aspects changed.  Now would be the time to tell me if you want to switch your team name.  I will let SOME of you do that.  Just shoot me a private message.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kutulu said:

Why only some?

More of a preference then a rule :cheers:

Teams that have had the same name/owner for a while now, I prefer they remain intact.  Some of the newer owners or owners that have changed team names recently, I do not mind so much if they changed their name.  Examples being but not limited to Ski Colts and 4077.   I know "Ski Colts" as a team name is a nod to the previous owner.  As what a 4077 is, I do not know.

Flipped a coin, Kat Fancy will pick at the 11th slot, Sweatermeats will pick at the 12th slot.

Draft is all set up,  We just need to determine a start date.  Historically, we have drafted around the end of July and I see no reason to change that.  Does anyone have plans that will prevent them from drafting around the end of July? 

21 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Did we ever end up voting to shuffle up the divisions?

I will start a couple polls.   We have 2 items that will need voting on.  1, division realignment each season based on records, and 2, changing the 2nd RB starting requirement to a FLEX position.

10 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

I will start a couple polls.   We have 2 items that will need voting on.  1, division realignment each season based on records, and 2, changing the 2nd RB starting requirement to a FLEX position.

I’d like to propose an additional vote.  Maybe I’m the only one that is interested, and that’s fine if that’s the case.  I’d like to propose removing the kicker and defense positions entirely.  I’m indifferent if that means adding another flex position or not, and/or if that means we reduce the total roster size.

This is my only dynasty league which still uses the positions actually.  I have not missed them at all (and all feedback has been positive from others).  They are generally the least important positions, they are often variable and unpredictable, and to me nothing feels worse than losing a week because a random kicker pops off.  

On 5/12/2023 at 6:18 AM, Gypsybrat said:

More of a preference then a rule :cheers:

Teams that have had the same name/owner for a while now, I prefer they remain intact.  Some of the newer owners or owners that have changed team names recently, I do not mind so much if they changed their name.  Examples being but not limited to Ski Colts and 4077.   I know "Ski Colts" as a team name is a nod to the previous owner.  As what a 4077 is, I do not know.

4077 is me; formerly Drunken Knights

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

4077 is me; formerly Drunken Knights

I know its you :doublethumbsup:

I just do not know what "4077" means or represents....thus you still get the Drunken Knight in your logo.

Just now, Gypsybrat said:

I know its you :doublethumbsup:

I just do not know what "4077" means or represents....thus you still get the Drunken Knight in your logo.

MASH 4077 (mobile army surgical hospital) ....  many, many injuries for the DKs

13 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

MASH 4077 (mobile army surgical hospital) ....  many, many injuries for the DKs

ahhh  gotcha!  I can redo your Logo with that theme if you are keeping the name.  Or I can leave it with Tyrion, your call!

1 hour ago, Gypsybrat said:

ahhh  gotcha!  I can redo your Logo with that theme if you are keeping the name.  Or I can leave it with Tyrion, your call!

I am fine with the logo.  would like to have some less injury impacted seasons

8 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I am fine with the logo.  would like to have some less injury impacted seasons

I can arrange that!

• Haha 1

i believe im paid all ready.  so, in.

23 hours ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Re-alignment, no.  I'm back. don't ask again,  Love this league.

What about next year?

• Haha 1

So if we don't hear from him by.... when?

It could be we need to amend our constitution to say, "if an owner is not heard from by July blah blah blah, the team will be considered abandoned for all purposes and a new owner found etc."

Thoughts?  I mean I dig the Padre... but I know he's had bigger fish to fry the past few years so I wouldn't hold it against him if our thing isn't a huge priority.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

So if we don't hear from him by.... when?

I say July 5th

Looks like he was last on the league site about a month and a half ago, but not on FFT since March 9

• Like 1

I don't mind giving him as much time as we can.  Rookie draft is end of July, so I think the latest we could wait on him would be middle of July.  July 5th works for me, but so does a week or two after that even.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

That being said I want him to come back of he wants 

Yeah of course but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he's done. I was looking at some posts of his from last year and he sounded ready to hang it up then.

Owner Name:    Chris (cbfalcon)
Address:    Fort Worth, TX

Still hasn't been on the FFT site in awhile though

On 6/29/2023 at 10:07 AM, kutulu said:

Owner Name:    Chris (cbfalcon)
Address:    Fort Worth, TX

Still hasn't been on the FFT site in awhile though 

Is trading on? Send him an offer.