HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Who said it was a gotcha?  I asked how we knew her age in the picture.  All it said was she was a senior in high school.

Uh huh.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, but what did you blame her loss on? 

There were about a thousand different factors,  but ultimately it came down to the mathematical equivalent of lightning in a bottle. A few thousand voters swung important swing states to Trump. And Hillary was widely reviled, even amongst democrats. It won't happen again.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

There were about a thousand different factors,  but ultimately it came down to the mathematical equivalent of lightning in a bottle. A few thousand voters swung important swing states to Trump. And Hillary was widely reviled, even amongst democrats. It won't happen again.

This guy gets it. Mostly.  

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Clinton was 18 as a senior in high school, although her picture was most likely taken when she was 17.

❌

Let me help you with that: She graduated in 1965.  She would turn 18 in October 1965, after she graduated.  She most certainly was 17 in the photo.

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

❌

Let me help you with that: She graduated in 1965.  She would turn 18 in October 1965, after she graduated.  She most certainly was 17 in the photo.

Damn.  She was crazy younger for her class then.

2 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Tim had an underage photo of Hillary as his avatar.  

What a sick dude. But then again, so are all liberals.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK OK I lied. I HAVE been a racist bigot like you. 

No wait. No I haven’t. 

Don’t sell yourself short. You are very racist. 

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Her personality. DeSantis has the same problem. 

And that’s what you said at the time and in the years that followed? 

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Damn.  She was crazy younger for her class then.

No she wasn’t. Just take the L. 

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No she wasn’t. Just take the L. 

Did she turn 18 when she started her senior year or after she graduated?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did she turn 18 when she started her senior year or after she graduated?

Lots of people turn 18 after high school. You must of got left back. Makes sense. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And that’s what you said at the time and in the years that followed? 

Pretty much. I never thought the election was stolen if that’s what you’re getting at. I do think Trump probably collided with Russia but I don’t believe it made any difference. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of people turn 18 after high school. You must of got left back. Makes sense. 

No shite?  I know that you goofball. I turned 18 after I graduated. It’s not often you see someone still be 17 in college though. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No shite?  I know that you goofball. I turned 18 after I graduated. It’s not often you see someone still be 17 in college though. 

Tardcore wouldn’t know. He didn’t go to college.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

For like the first 6 weeks, maybe.  

JFC. 🤣

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tardcore wouldn’t know. He didn’t go to college.

You did though. Everyone can tell. 

9 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

For like the first 6 weeks, maybe.  

JFC. 🤣

I had two classmates with birthdays in August.  They were the youngest in our grade and it was usually rare.  People with late summer birthdays usually start school a year later.  There were kids in the grade below us that were older.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I had two classmates with birthdays in August.  They were the youngest in our grade and it was usually rare.  People with late summer birthdays usually start school a year later.  There were kids in the grade below us that were older.

It's an advantage for your kid to be older, when they are younger they are more mature, older they are a year ahead physically for sports.  My son has a summer birthday and we held him a year back, as did many others we know.  One kid we know did get pushed ahead and struggled.  His parents ended up putting him into private school and repeating 8th grade

The red button comment was a little weird, but overall Trump has been very effective in the last day or so skewering DeSantis. 

Trump’s greatest skills as a politician have been, IMO, his ability to defeat rivals from his own party. He literally has rewritten the playbook on this. Within the confines of the GOP I don’t think there has ever been somebody better at finding his opponents weaknesses and capitalizing on them. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The red button comment was a little weird, but overall Trump has been very effective in the last day or so skewering DeSantis. 

Trump’s greatest skills as a politician have been, IMO, his ability to defeat rivals from his own party. He literally has rewritten the playbook on this. Within the confines of the GOP I don’t think there has ever been somebody better at finding his opponents weaknesses and capitalizing on them. 

He will never be able to do to candidates in his own party like the left did to Bernie.  

I’m so pissed at Trump for putting the nation in this position with the Mar-A-Lago documents mess. 

I mean, does anybody really care that he kept these documents against the rules? I don’t. Does it really threaten our security? I doubt it. Should we really waste our time prosecuting a former President of the United States, with all the political mess that entails (not to mention millions of taxpayer dollars) over this? Hell no. 

But on the other hand, he broke the law and obstructed justice. He lied to the FBI and the DOJ. He waited until the warrant was served and THEN moved the documents and hid them. He had his attorneys lie to the FBI. And why? Probably for no bigger reason than he wanted to brag to cronies by showing them cool stuff. So stupid, so unnecessary. And now, if we’re going to have a rule of law, we HAVE to prosecute him. And all because he’s just a dumb, narcissistic a$$hole. Fock him 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m so pissed at Trump for putting the nation in this position with the Mar-A-Lago documents mess. 

I mean, does anybody really care that he kept these documents against the rules? I don’t. Does it really threaten our security? I doubt it. Should we really waste our time prosecuting a former President of the United States, with all the political mess that entails (not to mention millions of taxpayer dollars) over this? Hell no. 

But on the other hand, he broke the law and obstructed justice. He lied to the FBI and the DOJ. He waited until the warrant was served and THEN moved the documents and hid them. He had his attorneys lie to the FBI. And why? Probably for no bigger reason than he wanted to brag to cronies by showing them cool stuff. So stupid, so unnecessary. And now, if we’re going to have a rule of law, we HAVE to prosecute him. And all because he’s just a dumb, narcissistic a$$hole. Fock him 

TILT!

:lol:

TDS on full display.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fock him? Fock you  :lol:

19 hours ago, HellToupee said:

This is staggering 

Is there more context on that 80% stat?

To the second stat is Donald (or anyone) saying they’d lower interest rates?

55 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Donald turned the county over to Fauci

“He destroyed millions of lives”.

Yeah DeSantis is trying to run to the RIGHT of Trump. It’s an interesting strategy. I doubt it will help him. But even if it does, demonizing Fauci might make the crazy base happy but it’s only going to alienate suburban women more (along with the 6 week abortion ban.) 

This is why I think the Republicans are so screwed in 2024. They’ve gone off the deep end on so much of this stuff: Covid, abortion, guns, the obsession with transgenders and CRT. Most of all the continued infatuation with Trump. If Biden weren’t so frigging old, and if inflation wasn’t so high, I’d give them no chance at all.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah DeSantis is trying to run to the RIGHT of Trump. It’s an interesting strategy. I doubt it will help him. But even if it does, demonizing Fauci might make the crazy base happy but it’s only going to alienate suburban women more (along with the 6 week abortion ban.) 

This is why I think the Republicans are so screwed in 2024. They’ve gone off the deep end on so much of this stuff: Covid, abortion, guns, the obsession with transgenders and CRT. Most of all the continued infatuation with Trump. If Biden weren’t so frigging old, and if inflation wasn’t so high, I’d give them no chance at all.

Agreed Biden is a really bad candidate so anyone has a chance against him. 

For the Republican nom from a pure entertainment angle I will def enjoy these two chumps shredding each other and racing to see who can sound the craziest.

Watching Don shet all over Ronald’s job as Gov in Florida will be great theater. No one can be a clown better than Don.

It is sad this is what works but it is what it is.

Libtards think the tranny issue is a win for them.  They’re just as delusional as the tranny.  Lol.