HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Betting most of you guys are cheering what you saw tonight. But most of America was disgusted. 

I wouldn't say I'm cheering it.  I didn't see it all, but what I did see and the clips I saw were exactly what I expected.  CNN knew this too.  This panel acting like they are shocked and appalled are either lying or are all incredibly stupid.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they knew this and wanted the ratings and can't possibly have expected anything other than what we saw.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Didn’t watch; Not a huge Trump guy. 

I do respect him going into the belly of the beast on CNN and answering question for 30 minutes or an hour.  

Can you imagine Joe Biden doing this?  My Word.  Unbelievable. 

Fox wouldn't have the balls to let Biden have a town hall.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Betting most of you guys are cheering what you saw tonight. But most of America was disgusted. 

Disgusted at the clear bias of the MSM and how they've become nothing more than an arm of the DNC.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let's not act like he would show up.  Hell he won't even show up on MSNBC.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I’m dead. :lol:  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Didn’t watch; Not a huge Trump guy. 

I do respect him going into the belly of the beast on CNN and answering questions for 30 minutes or an hour.  

Can you imagine Joe Biden doing this?  My Word.  Unbelievable. 

Do the right thing. Vote Trump. 

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He won the Presidency for calling the CNN moderator a "nasty person" for simply asking a follow up question? :lol:

Just now, HellToupee said:

Anderson Cooper looks like he’s got a dead gerbil stuck in his azz tonight 

In usual form making an anti-gay slur against Cooper. 

17 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

CNN just fixed their ratings.  They got pro Trump folks, now they get the anti Trump crowd to listen to the pearl clutching afterward.  Let's tip our hat to them, because nobody was watching before this.

David Zaslav is calculating on what happens if Trump does win POTUS 2024. Orange Man Bad will clearly go on a pure "revenge tour" against all the major media outlets. Decisions like running this townhall and signing on Charles Barkley is like a peace offering to the non radical elements of the country. I don't think it will be enough. Also it's clear David Axlerod, Obama's majordomo, has been touting Gavin Newsom as the person who should be running for the Democrats. Susan Rice's ousting recently only confirms that there is a clear internal Party split over whether Newsom is simply the better odds on choice for 2024. 

The DNC wants Trump to win the 2024 GOP primary, that's the other issue. The majority of the MSM will push more Trump messaging because they are complicit activists and everyone knows that Biden or Newsom can only beat Trump. This is a balancing act. Get Trump to win the primary but lose the general. Hit him, but not too hard. Promote him, but not too much. 

• Like 1

Just now, squistion said:

In usual form making an anti-gay slur against Cooper. 

Not an anti gay slur numbnuts

could be a straight slur , gay slur or bi slur. Not anti-gay. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Do the right thing. Vote Trump. 

Huh?  Dude, you sound some other Uber Trump guys.  I have zero to do with who wins the Republican nomination.  It’s decided by Iowa, SC, New Hampshire, etc. 

By the time it gets to North Carolina it’s decided.  I’m going to vote AGAINST the corrupt, can’t speak in public, laughable, woke administration in place.  

I just want a person who will win.  Trump has great qualities but he is also toxic with a lot of baggage.  That’s all I’m saying. 

Not an anti gay slur numbnuts

could be a straight slur , gay slur or bi slur. Not anti-gay. 

Straight men were allegedly using gerbils? Okie Dokie Pokie, if you say so. :lol:

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Straight men were allegedly using gerbils? Okie Dokie Pokie, if you say so. :lol:

Richard Gere. You got me on a man slur

Richard Gere and the Gerbil

Hoary urban legend reports a celebrity was taken to a hospital emergency room to have a gerbil removed from his rectum.

hth

29 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Right on Don. She sure is. 

Richard Gere. You got me on a man slur

Richard Gere and the Gerbil

Hoary urban legend reports a celebrity was taken to a hospital emergency room to have a gerbil removed from his rectum.

hth

Which is why Gere is still considered gay by many folks. HTH.

20 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

perfect

Perfect. Hahaha.

His solution was to allow Russia to take over portions of Ukraine. OH OK

Damn, John King is about to lose it on live television.  I've seen him over many years, his speech got sped up, he sounded like he was about to come unwound.  He's always been very good I thought but he damn near went off the cliff there.

1 minute ago, Mark Davis said:

Damn, John King is about to lose it on live television.  I've seen him over many years, his speech got sped up, he sounded like he was about to come unwound.  He's always been very good I thought but he damn near went off the cliff there.

He probably is stroking out because he can’t believe millions of people lap up the shet Trump is selling.

Just now, thegeneral said:

He probably is stroking out because he can’t believe millions of people lap up the shet Trump is selling.

I'm still trying to figure out what part of tonight was shocking.  I knew it, they knew it, hell my shelter dog lying on the floor knew it.  I'm disappointed in his level of intelligence if he didn't.  

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Perfect. Hahaha.

His solution was to allow Russia to take over portions of Ukraine. OH OK

Libs love world war.

Why did CNN host a Trump rally? Is this their attempt to peel off Fox viewers now that Tucker Carlson’s Playhouse got canceled?

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Which is why Gere is still considered gay by many folks. HTH.

I don’t give a crap what anyone does sexually. Go give handies for $5 a pop in your local supermarket or bang strippers like Hunter Biden. I don’t care. Don’t put your hang up on me

I don’t give a crap what anyone does sexually. Go give handies for $5 a pop in your local supermarket or bang strippers like Hunter Biden. I don’t care. Don’t put your hang up on me

I bet you've never made a gerbil reference about a news reporter who isn't gay - not one time. 

Trump wants people to stop dying.  The horror. Liberals painting that as a bad thing. The border is secure. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump wants people to stop dying.  The horror. Liberals painting that as a bad thing. The border is secure. 

Everyone wants people to stop dying it’s absurd. This is the bulllshet you are buying?

He won’t criticize Putin, he won’t acknowledge his war crimes, he could end the war in 24 hours. His plan was to allow Russia to take parts of Ukraine. Great plan dumbass.

How focking high are you?

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

I bet you've never made a gerbil reference about a news reporter who isn't gay - not one time. 

Listen I don’t care he’s gay . I don’t care if you’re gay/straight , I’m straight, my brothers gay , no big deal. I don’t care if someone is poly , monogamous or consensually non monogamous  . Don’t put your morals or hangups on me and I’ll do the same . Play your outraged game with someone else. You’re not a victim 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just saw that video clip.  How is wanting to end a war now a bad thing?  Wait….men are women and roads are racist. 

We live in Bizzaro World. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just saw that video clip.  How is wanting to end a war now a bad thing?  Wait….men are women and roads are racist. 

We live in Bizzaro World. 

Everyone wants the war to end. I’m sure Ukraine would have loved not being invaded, having some start bombing them.

What the fock 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm still trying to figure out what part of tonight was shocking.  I knew it, they knew it, hell my shelter dog lying on the floor knew it.  I'm disappointed in his level of intelligence if he didn't.  

You keep claiming that they’re shocked. I don’t think anybody is shocked. Trump was entirely predictable. 

Personally I found it depressing, especially the audience laughing at Trump’s crude sexism and applauding his obvious lies. I think most of us liberals are just shaking our heads in despair that Republicans still love this guy. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Libs love world war.

Like you love smelling farts and sticking your finger in your ass.