HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t believe I have ever said if you are a Trump supporter you are racist. Now if you are a racist you are most probably a Trump guy.

My point is I don’t get how people buy his bullshet. He gave a tax cut to fat cats, his party tries to weaken safety nets for the most poor, etc. 

This isn't true.  I am not a fat cut and I got a significant tax cut.

3 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

This isn't true.  I am not a fat cut and I got a significant tax cut.

As with anything YMMV. I am speaking broadly as you need to with something as complex and wide ranging as taxes. You can google and choose whatever link you like.

The added debt from these cuts will need to be paid back at some point (of course it must happen when a Dem is in the WH with a Republican Congress) and many of the most poor could be facing cuts to benefits. Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

37 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t believe I have ever said if you are a Trump supporter you are racist. Now if you are a racist you are most probably a Trump guy.

My point is I don’t get how people buy his bullshet. He gave a tax cut to fat cats, his party tries to weaken safety nets for the most poor, etc. 

Lie.  "Tax cuts for the rich".  another Dem talking point that is false that you keep repeating.  the little guy saved money.

Personal Taxes

Income Tax Rates

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%. The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged.3 The income bands that the new rates applied to are lower, compared to 2018 brackets under current law, for the five highest brackets.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump is just telling you what you want to hear.  That's the way I see it.  He's a professional and telling his base what they want to here and doing things that get them fired up.

Worst case scenario if that’s true then it’s still a positive because no other gop candidate knows what we want to hear.. Neocons weren’t concerned. 

1 minute ago, shadrap said:

Lie.  "Tax cuts for the rich".  another Dem talking point that is false that you keep repeating.  the little guy saved money.

Personal Taxes

Income Tax Rates

The law retained the old structure of seven individual income tax brackets, but in most cases, it lowered the rates. The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%. The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged.3 The income bands that the new rates applied to are lower, compared to 2018 brackets under current law, for the five highest brackets.

In his defense they’re being bombarded with false talking points from supposedly legitimate sources that in reality just propaganda machines

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know the specifics behind your "weaken safety nets" comment, but that tells me you didn't get a word I said.  I said his fans don't want safety nets, they want jobs, they want meaning, like most humans.  Liberals for some reason are incapable of getting this; they think everyone wants the blue pill.  You should read Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl; it's one of the best books ever written, about a man who survived Nazi death camps.  I read it when facing death from my cancer, it was transformative.

This ties somewhat into your racist comment.  If you define racist as "don't think throwing more free stuff at a broken black inner city system is going to fix the problem," then yeah, even though I'm not a Trumper, I'm a racist in your eyes.  :cheers: 

You're the 2nd person to recommend this book.  I bought it after the first recommendation and it's sitting on my office desk.  Will be getting to it as soon as I can and looking forward to it.  Sounds fascinating, quite honestly.  :cheers:

30 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

As with anything YMMV. I am speaking broadly as you need to with something as complex and wide ranging as taxes.

The tax brackets were lowered.  So complex, so hard to understand.  :lol:

12 pages. Trumps breaks you people.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

12 pages. Trumps breaks you people.

Straight to the point. TDS is real. And there is no cure. generalpimpledoosh knows first hand.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're the 2nd person to recommend this book.  I bought it after the first recommendation and it's sitting on my office desk.  Will be getting to it as soon as I can and looking forward to it.  Sounds fascinating, quite honestly.  :cheers:

It is.  "He who has a Why to live for can bear almost any How."  - Nietsche  :cheers: 

The book I have has some extra stuff at the end, from his psychology work after the war (called "logotherapy," just looked it up).  That stuff was meh IIRC; you can read it and see if you get anything from it, but the main part is the story from his time in the camps.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It is.  "He who has a Why to live for can bear almost any How."  - Nietsche  :cheers: 

The book I have has some extra stuff at the end, from his psychology work after the war (called "logotherapy," just looked it up).  That stuff was meh IIRC; you can read it and see if you get anything from it, but the main part is the story from his time in the camps.

I'm still wondering how you helped your "friend" from committing suicide? 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm still wondering how you helped your "friend" from committing suicide? 

If you are talking about Bunny, I didn't, I wasn't around.  But I would have let him know that I and others care and would chat if he wanted.

And why post that here?  Regardless, you are such an annoying doosh, I honestly can't believe that anyone can stand you IRL.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If you are talking about Bunny, I didn't, I wasn't around.  But I would have let him know that I and others care and would chat if he wanted.

And why post that here?  Regardless, you are such an annoying doosh, I honestly can't believe that anyone can stand you IRL.  :thumbsup: 

😆 Coming from you. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Straight to the point. TDS is real. And there is no cure. generalpimpledoosh knows first hand.

90% of the posts here are from his supporters. You’re the guys that are gonna nominate him again. Don’t try to blame the rest of us for your historic fock up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

90% of the posts here are from his supporters. You’re the guys that are gonna nominate him again. Don’t try to blame the rest of us for your historic fock up. 

You vote for the pedophile I'll vote for Trump. If  I lose so be it. I'll figure things out for myself.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I won't vote for Trump in the primaries but if he wins then I'll vote Trump over Biden everyday. 

You'd be a fool if you vote for Biden over Trump again. Look at this mess 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I won't vote for Trump in the primaries but if he wins then I'll vote Trump over Biden everyday. 

You'd be a fool if you vote for Biden over Trump again. Look at this mess 

Consider the audience 

I would think the economy and defense alone should be enough for 90% of people to vote Trump over Biden.  Don't you want cheaper prices for stuff again?   you psychos

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I would think the economy and defense alone should be enough for 90% of people to vote Trump over Biden.  Don't you want cheaper prices for stuff again?   you psychos

I do want cheaper stuff. But you’ll have to explain to me how tariffs make things cheaper. Because I don’t get it. I don’t get what else he’s going to do to make thing cheaper. I listened to his talk and he offered no ideas other than “drill baby drill!” which I don’t think will work at all. 

On the other hand I KNOW how Biden plans to make things cheaper: the inflation act he passed is revamping our industrial base and modernizing and speeding up our supply chain. I expect this to have very positive effects. That’s one reason I will be happy to vote for Biden again. 

• Haha 2

Are the libtards really trying to say that Trump lies more than Biden? Biden had to drop out of his first presidential run due to easily verified lies. “I graduated at the top of my class”.  No ya didn’t.  They keep track of that stuff. He was at the bottom of the class actually.  So many more.  Come at me. 

4 years and 2 years of empirical data and Tim wants someone to teach him world economics instead.  Most disingenuous poster here by far. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I do want cheaper stuff. But you’ll have to explain to me how tariffs make things cheaper. Because I don’t get it. I don’t get what else he’s going to do to make thing cheaper. I listened to his talk and he offered no ideas other than “drill baby drill!” which I don’t think will work at all. 

On the other hand I KNOW how Biden plans to make things cheaper: the inflation act he passed is revamping our industrial base and modernizing and speeding up our supply chain. I expect this to have very positive effects. That’s one reason I will be happy to vote for Biden again. 

Why don't you think "drill baby drill" will work at all to make things cheaper in the US? 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Why don't you think "drill baby drill" will work at all to make things cheaper in the US? 

Because we can’t lower the price of oil by drilling it ourselves. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because we can’t lower the price of oil by drilling it ourselves. 

Well, yeah, we can.  Maybe not immediately since drilling does not equal oil immediately plus it needs to bee refined, but we've got a pretty good idea of where some oil is, and we tell OPEC that we're not going to just be their biotch.  :dunno: 

The government spends 10x more on fossil fuel subsidies than it does on education. I’d like to see them flip that. When you see oil companies making record profits? It’s not coming just from price gouging at the pump, but directly from our taxes. The latest GOP House bill that supposedly will solve the debt problem by cutting spending? It actually increases spending on fossil fuel subsidies. It’s just absurd, and more proof that our system primarily benefits the top 1% and if there’s anything left, maybe a wee bit for the rest of us.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesellsmoor/2019/06/15/united-states-spend-ten-times-more-on-fossil-fuel-subsidies-than-education/?sh=309f1e414473

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, yeah, we can.  Maybe not immediately since drilling does not equal oil immediately plus it needs to bee refined, but we've got a pretty good idea of where some oil is, and we tell OPEC that we're not going to just be their biotch.  :dunno: 

Nope. It won’t matter and it’s a waste of time. You want to make OPEC irrelevant? The only way is to get off oil altogether. Once we do that, nobody will care what the Middle East thinks. 

At this stage it does not matter what we think the world will thinks or what the world will think of us.  If we don't fix this inside then the world will bury this country.

Close the borders and drill for oil and put a stop to the theft of our technology until we can wipe the world's ass with it.

• Like 1

Nope. It won’t matter and it’s a waste of time. You want to make OPEC irrelevant? The only way is to get off oil altogether. Once we do that, nobody will care what the Middle East thinks. 

Would you rather American corporations and workers produce it or OPEC?  I don't think it's a hard economic answer.  That's not even addressing the fact that more supply lowers prices.  And yes OPEC can in turn offset what we produce by lowering production to keep price up, but again that's an economic win at home.  We also produce it cleaner than Venezuela, OPEC, etc. if the environment is a legitimate concern.  Saying we want to get off fossil fuels is a good long term goal, it's not realistic in the near, or even intermediate term.  It's like my 9 year old who wants a Lamborghini, she may have it one day.  That day isn't today, it isn't tomorrow either.  But it can be a goal, and that is fine.  For today though, she's going to have to ride with us because that's reality for her, just as fossil fuels are reality for our energy needs today.

12 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Would you rather American corporations and workers produce it or OPEC?  I don't think it's a hard economic answer.  That's not even addressing the fact that more supply lowers prices.  And yes OPEC can in turn offset what we produce by lowering production to keep price up, but again that's an economic win at home.  We also produce it cleaner than Venezuela, OPEC, etc. if the environment is a legitimate concern.  Saying we want to get off fossil fuels is a good long term goal, it's not realistic in the near, or even intermediate term.  It's like my 9 year old who wants a Lamborghini, she may have it one day.  That day isn't today, it isn't tomorrow either.  But it can be a goal, and that is fine.  For today though, she's going to have to ride with us because that's reality for her, just as fossil fuels are reality for our energy needs today.

Everything you wrote is true. But increased drilling is going backwards. It’s lazy and stupid and won’t help us at all. I do t understand why conservatives are so hung up on this supposed “solution”. The only thing it will accomplish is more riches for the oil companies. But the rest of us won’t see a nickel in reduced gas prices much less lowering overall inflation. 

If Republicans want to come up with a reasonable alternative to Democratic energy policy, here it is: promote nuclear energy. Promote nuclear fusion. You guys have an opening there because liberals are irrationally afraid of nuclear energy. And fusion would literally solve all of our problems. But stop with the drill baby drill nonsense. It’s asinine. 

1 hour ago, Flipper said:

Close the borders and drill for oil and put a stop to the theft of our technology until we can wipe the world's ass with it.

This would be disastrous for the United States. 

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

As with anything YMMV. I am speaking broadly as you need to with something as complex and wide ranging as taxes. You can google and choose whatever link you like.

The added debt from these cuts will need to be paid back at some point (of course it must happen when a Dem is in the WH with a Republican Congress) and many of the most poor could be facing cuts to benefits. Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

Sorry, many links come up showing the tax cuts benefited the middle class.  Trump was so good for the economy but your hatred for mean tweets skews your views.  

Maybe if Democrats would stop adding entitlements we could get the budget in line.

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Everything you wrote is true. But increased drilling is going backwards. It’s lazy and stupid and won’t help us at all. I do t understand why conservatives are so hung up on this supposed “solution”. The only thing it will accomplish is more riches for the oil companies. But the rest of us won’t see a nickel in reduced gas prices much less lowering overall inflation. 

If Republicans want to come up with a reasonable alternative to Democratic energy policy, here it is: promote nuclear energy. Promote nuclear fusion. You guys have an opening there because liberals are irrationally afraid of nuclear energy. And fusion would literally solve all of our problems. But stop with the drill baby drill nonsense. It’s asinine. 

My answer on why it helps us is even if you want to discount the market forces to price that extra production would bring, and I wouldn't be willing to concede that, in simple terms it's also employing Americans.  Those happen to be pretty high paying jobs as well.

I'm fine with discussing nuclear, but we would have to ramp up to it.  If you want to advocate for those discussions, I'm 100% on board there.  But if you're designing a parachute you don't jump out of the plane and try and figure it out on the way down.  You do all the work and preparation before you jump out.  We haven't done that work and preparation.  We both know that we don't currently have the capacity in nuclear or other "clean" energy sources to meet our needs. 

I'm assuming you concede we need fossil fuels for at least the intermediate future, why would we not want those jobs and production here as opposed to supporting folks like the Saudis, Venezuela, Iran, pretty much the list of the world's worst regimes.  Since one of the non factors or even possibly a negative on your side is that corporations will make money from it being here domestically, would you rather one of the OPEC nations or Venezuela have it?  Someone is going to make money and have those jobs.  I don't understand the left's position on why allowing that to go to such regimes is a good thing.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

My answer on why it helps us is even if you want to discount the market forces to price that extra production would bring, and I wouldn't be willing to concede that, in simple terms it's also employing Americans.  Those happen to be pretty high paying jobs as well.

I'm fine with discussing nuclear, but we would have to ramp up to it.  If you want to advocate for those discussions, I'm 100% on board there.  But if you're designing a parachute you don't jump out of the plane and try and figure it out on the way down.  You do all the work and preparation before you jump out.  We haven't done that work and preparation.  We both know that we don't currently have the capacity in nuclear or other "clean" energy sources to meet our needs. 

I'm assuming you concede we need fossil fuels for at least the intermediate future, why would we not want those jobs and production here as opposed to supporting folks like the Saudis, Venezuela, Iran, pretty much the list of the world's worst regimes.  Since one of the non factors or even possibly a negative on your side is that corporations will make money from it being here domestically, would you rather one of the OPEC nations or Venezuela have it?  Someone is going to make money and have those jobs.  I don't understand the left's position on why allowing that to go to such regimes is a good thing.  

Again I agree with the facts you present. But I remain opposed to more drilling, it’s going backwards. Yes we need to deal with our need for fossil fuels during the transition decades, but the main way to do that is to increase trade. We live in a globalist world in which our prices are decided globally: We can’t change that. Trump thinks we can return to his fantasized view of the 1950s. He wants to put up tariffs and increase drilling and close the borders. It’s the height of insanity. We need to do the exact opposite in each case: open our borders (as much as possible without threatening security or control), get rid of all tariffs, and drop government subsidies for the oil companies. That would result in a booming economy and a quick reduction in consumer prices: 

The left is going apeshit because Trump kicked ass. If he hadn’t they wouldn’t be able to get enough of this.  My favorite line was “ I want people to stop dying, Ukrainians and Russians”.  The left has a problem with that.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left is going apeshit because Trump kicked ass. If he hadn’t they wouldn’t be able to get enough of this.  My favorite line was “ I want people to stop dying, Ukrainians and Russians”.  The left has a problem with that.  

I’m not “the left” but I have a BIG problem with that (as do many thoughtful conservatives like Chris Christie.) Ukraine needs to win that war. We need to keep helping Ukraine until Russia stops its aggression. Any other outcome is unacceptable. 

Trump was asked if Putin is a war criminal and refused to say. This answer, apart from everything else, disqualifies him from being head of state. He’s a disgrace. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ukraine needs to win that war. We need to keep helping Ukraine until Russia stops its aggression. Any other outcome is unacceptable. 

You say that, but are you ready to send American soldiers to Ukraine. Because that's what it's going to take. They don't need money, they need bodies, they need TRAINED SOLDIERS. They are grossly undermanned and are getting annihilated. Russia doesn't care, they'll gladly go 2 for 1. They know that Ukraine doesn't have the manpower to sustain a ground war. Putin's plan is to systematically wear them out, and it's working.  

Are you ready to put American GIs on Ukrainian soil to fight the mighty Russians? If not then you're not serious. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m not “the left” but I have a BIG problem with that (as do many thoughtful conservatives like Chris Christie.) Ukraine needs to win that war. We need to keep helping Ukraine until Russia stops its aggression. Any other outcome is unacceptable. 

Trump was asked if Putin is a war criminal and refused to say. This answer, apart from everything else, disqualifies him from being head of state. He’s a disgrace. 

Well, you’re a simpleton if you think the only way that war ends is with a Ukraine victory, short of Putin being killed or deposed.  It’s a childish assertion. It’s not a video game.  This conflict will not be resolved on the battlefield and it won’t be accomplished with a “victory”.  Wake up.  Yeah , you’re right. He should have called him a Pariah like Biden did with Saudi Arabia. Then go crawling when you want something.  Wake up.   You’re childlike in your devotion to your side.  

Again I agree with the facts you present. But I remain opposed to more drilling, it’s going backwards. Yes we need to deal with our need for fossil fuels during the transition decades, but the main way to do that is to increase trade. We live in a globalist world in which our prices are decided globally: We can’t change that. Trump thinks we can return to his fantasized view of the 1950s. He wants to put up tariffs and increase drilling and close the borders. It’s the height of insanity. We need to do the exact opposite in each case: open our borders (as much as possible without threatening security or control), get rid of all tariffs, and drop government subsidies for the oil companies. That would result in a booming economy and a quick reduction in consumer prices: 

I just don’t understand how filling our needs domestically for the intermediate term is going backwards.  That feels like an undefined term to avoid the economic reality.  You talk global trade, which regime do you want to support?  Russia, Venezuela, Iran, the Saudis?  Because your answer of trade does just that so I’m curious as to which you’d prefer. There is no other reality, by not producing all we can here, by default we do that. Neither side can alter the reality of demand and the fact that fossil fuels are going to be how that demand is met for quite awhile longer. Again, the goal of reducing our need for fossil fuels is a good one, but getting there isn’t going to be aided by ceding production and sending our money to dictatorships. 

28 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You say that, but are you ready to send American soldiers to Ukraine. Because that's what it's going to take. They don't need money, they need bodies, they need TRAINED SOLDIERS. They are grossly undermanned and are getting annihilated. Russia doesn't care, they'll gladly go 2 for 1. They know that Ukraine doesn't have the manpower to sustain a ground war. Putin's plan is to systematically wear them out, and it's working.  

Are you ready to put American GIs on Ukrainian soil to fight the mighty Russians? If not then you're not serious. 

No. We’re obviously not getting our news from the same sources. I trust the mainstream media, who tells me that Ukraine is winning and not being annihilated. I have no idea what you’re reading (Russia Today?) but pretty confident you’re being lied to. Tucker Carlson spewed the same sort of garbage you’re spewing here. It’s not reality.

Russia is inept. Eventually Putin will withdraw or be deposed. We will never need to put boots on the ground.