Sign in to follow this  
Blue Horseshoe

Former CIA Director HJC Testimony: Biden Team Conspired To Kill Hunter Laptop Story To Win 2020 POTUS Election

James Comer admitted on live TV the real reason for the Biden “investigations.”

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

James Comer admitted on live TV the real reason for the Biden “investigations.”

Listen we all know you are a retarded person but so do a majority of Americans if you believe that there is nothing to the Biden family influence peddling. This is a left wing poll. You’ve got nothing, zero comeback to this. Save it sh!tlib.

Majorties of Americans also believe: 

* Hunter Biden engaged in criminal influence peddling using his father's name.

* The FBI is not investigating these crimes.

* Joe Biden participated in Hunter's illegal influence peddling and profiteering schemes.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:41 PM, dogcows said:

LOL new guy thinks they’re gonna get Biden for sure this time!

White House refuses to answer question on Hunter Biden's Second Amendment defense plan: 'I'm just not'

...White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre refused to answer a question Friday related to Hunter Biden's previous drug use and reported plans to use the Second Amendment as a defense should he be charged with a gun crime....When asked during the White House press briefing whether someone who is a drug user should be able to possess a firearm, Jean-Pierre simply said, "I'm not going to get into a tit-for-tat on this. I'm just not going to."

Hunter, a known past drug user who battled drug abuse and addiction, has been under investigation by the Justice Department, a portion of which involves a 2018 gun purchase. During that time, Hunter said he was a regular cocaine user....Federal law prohibits drug users from owning guns, but a Supreme Court ruling last year that essentially broadened Second Amendment protections puts that prohibition into question – and Hunter's lawyers could use the argument as part of his defense.

President Biden, Hunter's father, however, previously criticized the SCOTUS decision his son's legal team is preparing to use in his defense should he be charged, saying at the time that he was "deeply disappointed."..."Since 1911, the State of New York has required individuals who would like to carry a concealed weapon in public to show a need to do so for the purpose of self-defense and to acquire a license," Biden said in an official statement. "More than a century later, the United States Supreme Court has chosen to strike down New York’s long-established authority to protect its citizens....This ruling contradicts both common sense and the Constitution, and should deeply trouble us all," he added.

First reported in Politico, Biden's lawyers have already told DOJ officials that, if their client is charged with the gun crime, they will challenge the law under the Second Amendment....When he bought the gun in 2018, Biden filled out a federal form on which he allegedly claimed that he was not "an unlawful user of, or addicted to" any "controlled substance," Politico reported in 2021. However, according to Biden’s 2021 memoir, he frequently used crack cocaine at the time....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-refuses-answer-question-hunter-bidens-second-amendment-defense-plan

😄 😆 🤣

Alright MAGAtard you've convinced me.

I ain't voting for Hunter Biden.

lol, cultist are the legit dumbest people on the face of the earth.

SAD

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Alright MAGAtard you've convinced me.

I ain't voting for Hunter Biden.

lol, cultist are the legit dumbest people on the face of the earth.

SAD

It's always you liberal idiots that don't understand what's going on. :dunno:

26 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

Hunter Bidens laptop has been leaked online in its entirety by former White House official and now the Biden crime family is PANICKING :lol: 

http://bidenlaptopmedia.com/

And the liberals here will stop at nothing to cry Trump!!!! :cry:

32 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

Hunter Bidens laptop has been leaked online in its entirety by former White House official and now the Biden crime family is PANICKING :lol: 

http://bidenlaptopmedia.com/

There are some photos that are clearly personal family photos. While I believe Hunter Biden is a corrupt idiot and that he, Joe Biden and "Uncle" James Biden are all grifters and traitors to America, I'd prefer his personal family stuff that is not related to crime/corruption not be shown. 

Now to be fair, since Hunter Biden was nailed for being behind on his  child support payments and part of the controversy and scandal is the possible "discovery" based on his own demands to get child support reduced,  his family is now dragged into it. But I don't see how showing his minor children in photos that aren't related to this mess is going to help anything or anyone here. 

During a Congressional hearing, one of the DNC's witnesses made a crack about Barron Trump. You don't do that. I don't like the normalization of dragging kids into this. Obviously the clearly underage prostitutes that Hunter Biden is seen in these photos with, that's fair game. But "civilians" are a different story. 

Just IMHO focus on the corruption and crime elements of this all. There's plenty there to sort through without this site adding the unneeded context too.  Just my take on it. 

Why didn’t Joe just ask Hunter if the laptop was his in the first place? Why did all those intel traitors have to be brought into it? PM down? 

Joe Biden allegedly paid $5M by Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme, according to FBI document

.....Biden's son Hunter was a board member of Burisma and also allegedly in on the scheme...President Joe Biden was allegedly paid $5 million by an executive of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, where his son Hunter Biden sat on the board, a confidential human source told the FBI during a June 2020 interview....The sources briefed Fox News Digital on the contents of the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions....

....The FD-1023 form, dated June 30, 2020, is the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top Burisma executive over the course of several years, starting in 2015. ....An FD-1023 form is used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting from confidential human sources. ....The Burisma executive sought the advice of the confidential source, a business professional, on gaining U.S. oil rights and getting involved with a U.S. oil company, the sources familiar with the document said. The Burisma executive was speaking with the confidential source to "get advice on the best way to go forward" in 2015 and 2016.

According to the FD-1023 form, the confidential human source said the Burisma executive discussed Hunter’s role on the board. The confidential human source questioned why the Burisma executive needed his or her advice in acquiring access to U.S. oil if he had Hunter Biden on the board. The Burisma executive answered by referring to Hunter Biden as "dumb."....The Burisma executive explained to the confidential source that Burisma had to "pay the Bidens" because Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma, and explained how difficult it would be to enter the U.S. market in the midst of that investigation....

The confidential source further detailed that conversation....Burisma executive replied, it is "not $50,000," it is "$5 million."...."$5 million for one Biden, $5 million for the other Biden," the Burisma executive told the confidential human source....The confidential source said the Burisma executive told him he "paid" the Bidens in such a manner "through so many different bank accounts" that investigators would not be able to "unravel this for at least 10 years."....Fox News Digital has learned that the confidential human source has been used by the FBI as a regular, reliable source of information since 2010 and has been paid approximately $200,000 by the bureau.....One source familiar suggested the confidential source could be referring to the head of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, but said the name of the Burisma executive is redacted in the document.....

.....Biden has acknowledged that when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, and at the time, Hunter had a highly-lucrative role on the board receiving thousands of dollars per month. The then-vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion of critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired....."I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’" Biden recalled telling then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. Biden recollected the conversation during an event for the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018. ...."Well, son of a , he got fired," Biden said during the event.....

....The House Oversight Committee had subpoenaed the FBI for the FD-1023 document. After a back-and-forth between the committee and the bureau, and amid threats of holding FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress, the FBI allowed all committee members to view the document in a secure setting on Capitol Hill....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-allegedly-paid-5-million-by-burisma-executive

Hahahahahaha

Good god cultist are idiot, CT believing morons...

Surely there's bigly evidence of Biden getting a $5M payment...oh wait, they paid Hunter too!

You people are legit like sheep just being led to the slaughterhouse.

Buncha dummies...I'm ashamed to share the same country with you.  Why don't you all just go pack yourself into your chithole red states and let the adults run things.

Always remember how Trump left the country.  Lost jobs, negative GDP, covid rampant, NATO divided, US a laughingstock, cozied up to dictators, etc etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Hahahahahaha

Surely there's bigly evidence of Biden getting a $5M payment...oh wait, they paid Hunter too!

You people are legit like sheep just being led to the slaughterhouse.

Buncha dummies...I'm ashamed to share the same country with you.  Why don't you all just go pack yourself into your chithole red states and let the adults run things.

Always remember how Trump left the country.  Lost jobs, negative GDP, covid rampant, NATO divided, US a laughingstock, cozied up to dictators, etc etc etc.

We should all come together in opposing the corrupt power.   This should not be a party-driven thing.  That you pretend this away is disheartening.

This should be less about left and right, and more about the people vs power. 

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We should all come together in opposing the corrupt power.   This should not be a party-driven thing.  That you pretend this away is disheartening.

This should be less about left and right, and more about the people vs power. 

Go Trump!!! :thumbsup:

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Go Trump!!! :thumbsup:

😄   I don't think you are falling in line 

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Joe Biden allegedly paid $5M by Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme, according to FBI document

.....Biden's son Hunter was a board member of Burisma and also allegedly in on the scheme...President Joe Biden was allegedly paid $5 million by an executive of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, where his son Hunter Biden sat on the board, a confidential human source told the FBI during a June 2020 interview....The sources briefed Fox News Digital on the contents of the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions....

....The FD-1023 form, dated June 30, 2020, is the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top Burisma executive over the course of several years, starting in 2015. ....An FD-1023 form is used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting from confidential human sources. ....The Burisma executive sought the advice of the confidential source, a business professional, on gaining U.S. oil rights and getting involved with a U.S. oil company, the sources familiar with the document said. The Burisma executive was speaking with the confidential source to "get advice on the best way to go forward" in 2015 and 2016.

According to the FD-1023 form, the confidential human source said the Burisma executive discussed Hunter’s role on the board. The confidential human source questioned why the Burisma executive needed his or her advice in acquiring access to U.S. oil if he had Hunter Biden on the board. The Burisma executive answered by referring to Hunter Biden as "dumb."....The Burisma executive explained to the confidential source that Burisma had to "pay the Bidens" because Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma, and explained how difficult it would be to enter the U.S. market in the midst of that investigation....

The confidential source further detailed that conversation....Burisma executive replied, it is "not $50,000," it is "$5 million."...."$5 million for one Biden, $5 million for the other Biden," the Burisma executive told the confidential human source....The confidential source said the Burisma executive told him he "paid" the Bidens in such a manner "through so many different bank accounts" that investigators would not be able to "unravel this for at least 10 years."....Fox News Digital has learned that the confidential human source has been used by the FBI as a regular, reliable source of information since 2010 and has been paid approximately $200,000 by the bureau.....One source familiar suggested the confidential source could be referring to the head of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, but said the name of the Burisma executive is redacted in the document.....

.....Biden has acknowledged that when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin. At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings, and at the time, Hunter had a highly-lucrative role on the board receiving thousands of dollars per month. The then-vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion of critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired....."I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’" Biden recalled telling then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. Biden recollected the conversation during an event for the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018. ...."Well, son of a , he got fired," Biden said during the event.....

....The House Oversight Committee had subpoenaed the FBI for the FD-1023 document. After a back-and-forth between the committee and the bureau, and amid threats of holding FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress, the FBI allowed all committee members to view the document in a secure setting on Capitol Hill....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-allegedly-paid-5-million-by-burisma-executive

A Fox reporter points out an inconvenient fact that ruins your supposed bribery story:

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

A Fox reporter points out an inconvenient fact that ruins your supposed bribery story:

😆

Hunter Biden plea deal reeks: How could THIS take five years?

....How does it take five years to come up with this?...Hunter basically admitted guilt on the tax-avoidance counts years ago, when he (or, rather, a wealthy “friend”) paid the back taxes. And he effectively confessed to the gun charge in his autobiography, writing up his vast drug use at the very time he applied for a gun license ...But other obvious and apparent crimes didn’t get charged: He never registered as a foreign agent, even as his laptop and other evidence shows he was lobbying. He was blatantly peddling influence — the only possible explanation for the millions he scored in Ukraine and China is his last name....

....David Weiss, the Delaware US attorney, claims the investigation is “ongoing,” but that sounds like a dodge to keep House Republicans off his back..... Misdemeanors for the taxes. The only felony he could have faced, over the gun, is waved away ... this investigation began back in 2018, and we know the feds soon had enough evidence to convict on the charges finally brought — perhaps before, and surely soon after, the 2020 election....

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-plea-deal-reeks-how-could-this-take-five-years/

19 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Hunter Biden plea deal reeks: How could THIS take five years?

....How does it take five years to come up with this?...Hunter basically admitted guilt on the tax-avoidance counts years ago, when he (or, rather, a wealthy “friend”) paid the back taxes. And he effectively confessed to the gun charge in his autobiography, writing up his vast drug use at the very time he applied for a gun license ...But other obvious and apparent crimes didn’t get charged: He never registered as a foreign agent, even as his laptop and other evidence shows he was lobbying. He was blatantly peddling influence — the only possible explanation for the millions he scored in Ukraine and China is his last name....

....David Weiss, the Delaware US attorney, claims the investigation is “ongoing,” but that sounds like a dodge to keep House Republicans off his back..... Misdemeanors for the taxes. The only felony he could have faced, over the gun, is waved away ... this investigation began back in 2018, and we know the feds soon had enough evidence to convict on the charges finally brought — perhaps before, and surely soon after, the 2020 election....

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-plea-deal-reeks-how-could-this-take-five-years/

Quiz: Who owed more in taxes: Hunter Biden or Roger Stone?

Bonus fact: Roger Stone didn’t even get charged criminally for the amount he owed. Which might give you the impression that Biden owed more, right? Bzzzzt. Nope.

On 6/9/2023 at 6:59 AM, Wade Garrett said:

Hahahahahaha

Joe was 'sitting next to Hunter when he demanded payment from Chinese businessman': IRS whistleblower claims president's son used his father's name to threaten associate in damning WhatsApp message

......Hunter Biden sent a WhatsApp message demanding payment from a Chinese businessman while he was 'sitting with his father' Joe, according to bombshell testimony from an IRS whistleblower. The president's son was staying at the guest house of Biden's Delaware home when he wrote to Communist Party official Henry Zhao on July 30, 2017, threatening him to follow his 'orders'. The allegations undercut consistent claims from the Biden family and administration that Joe was not involved in his son's foreign business dealings.....

'I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled.' Hunter wrote in 2017 according to testimony released by the GOP....Hunter then said, according to the testimony: 'Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.....'And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,' he added....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12224355/I-sitting-father-Hunter-Bidens-WhatsApp-Chinese-associate.html

I remember when libtards would say “there sure is a lot of smoke” when it concerns Trump.  No smoke here I guess. 

All I ask, all I have ever asked, is that we treat the obvious corruption of ALL politicians using the model that was applied to Trump, I loved it then and I would welcome it now. 

On 4/23/2023 at 8:56 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Show on the doll where Chicago touched you.

Ukraine doll cheerleader spot. 🤸‍♀️

Dang...Biden looks dumber and more guilty of major crimes on a daily basis.

It keeps getting funnier to watch him fall flat on his face.

On 6/21/2023 at 8:25 PM, dogcows said:

Quiz: Who owed more in taxes: Hunter Biden or Roger Stone?

Bonus fact: Roger Stone didn’t even get charged criminally for the amount he owed. Which might give you the impression that Biden owed more, right? Bzzzzt. Nope.

Feds built $2.2 million tax case against Hunter Biden dating to 2014 before being thwarted

....Earliest evidence involved $400,000 in undeclared income from Burisma energy deal in Ukraine, whistleblowers allege to Congress....Supervisory IRS Agent Gary Shapley told Congress in bombshell testimony made public Thursday that federal agents had evidence Hunter Biden had failed to pay about $2.2 million in taxes dating to 2014 and planned to pursue multiple felonies before they were thwarted by political appointees of the Justice Department....That alleged interference, according to Shapley and a second IRS whistleblower, ranged from refusing to approve search warrants and specific indictments sought in Washington D.C. and Los Angeles to allowing the statute of limitation to expire on some of the more serious offenses.....

....“The report includes itemized elements of each violation for each year. This recommended felony tax evasion charges, that's 7201, is tax evasion, and 7206(1) is a false tax return, also a felony, for the tax years 2014, 2018, and 2019,” Shapley explained in his transcribed interview with the House Ways and Means Committee.....“And for Title 26 7203, which is a failure to file or pay, that is a misdemeanor charge for '15, '16, '17, '18, and '19,” he also said.....Asked to summarize the magnitude of the unpaid taxes, Shapley did not hesitate. “Altogether it was around $2.2 million,” he answered....

....But the bigger problem the testimony presents for Joe Biden’s 2024 reelection chances is that there is now detailed evidence in public that Hunter Biden’s deal with the Ukraine based energy company Burisma Holdings involved illegality.....Democrats for years suggested reporters like this one who reported stories questioning Hunter Biden’s dealings with Burisma were conspiracy theorists and that former President Donald Trump deserved to be impeached in 2019 for asking Ukraine to investigate the Burisma relationship.....“There were also potential FARA issues relating to 2014 in 2015."....FARA is the acronym for the federal law formally known as the Foreign Agents Registration Act, which requires public disclosure obligations for people representing foreign interests.....“the purposeful exclusion of the 2014 and 2015 years” from Hunter Biden’s current plea deal “sanitized the most substantive criminal conduct and concealed material facts.”

“Hunter Biden still has not reported approximately $400,000 in income from Burisma and has not paid the tax due and owing of around $125,000 even after being told multiple times....The agents described other concerns they had about how Hunter Biden failed to account for the taxes he owed, alleging he once tried to hide payments to a sex club as business expenses and may have used business proceeds to pay personal credit card expenses for his children....

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/feds-built-case-hunter-biden-evaded-22-million-taxes-dating-2014

8 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Who ran the DOJ in 2020?

Biden?

Morons...SMH

Hunter Biden Lawyer Tries To Explain Away Damning Text To Chinese Businessman

....Hunter Biden’s attorney responded on Friday to whistleblower testimony alleging that President Joe Biden’s embattled son had threatened a Chinese official in an effort to extract payment.....Clark did not dispute the veracity of the text message but instead claimed that anything the younger Biden might have said was a side effect of “horrible addiction” and therefore could not be interpreted as being connected to his father in any way....

“The DOJ investigation covered a period which was a time of turmoil and addiction for my client,” Clark continued, arguing that addiction had fueled Hunter Biden’s actions. “Any verifiable words or actions of my client, in the midst of a horrible addiction, are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunter-biden-lawyer-tries-to-explain-away-damning-text-to-chinese-businessman