Sign in to follow this  
jonmx

The official 'The Left has Gone Crazy' thread

The left gets crazier and crazier every day.  In today's crazy news, the wacko leftists in Oregon are finally addressing the homeless problem which is plaguing their cities and has already made Portland a living toilet bowl.  Their solution:  to make pitching a tent anywhere a protected right and the ability of these squatters the right to sue anyone $1000 if they dare harass these mentally unstable people.  

Oregon Democrats propose 'Right to Rest Act' decriminalizing public camping as homeless crisis surges

Feel free to update as new stories appear.  Decriminalization of theft, catch and releasing ruthless murders.  As long it is mainly White folk losing their property or life, it is all good.   Just leveling the playing field. 

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The left gets crazier and crazier every day.  In today's crazy news, the wacko leftists in Oregon are finally addressing the homeless problem which is plaguing their cities and has already made Portland a living toilet bowl.  Their solution:  to make pitching a tent anywhere a protected right and the ability of these squatters the right to sue anyone $1000 if they dare harass these mentally unstable people.  

Oregon Democrats propose 'Right to Rest Act' decriminalizing public camping as homeless crisis surges

Feel free to update as new stories appear.  Decriminalization of theft, catch and releasing ruthless murders.  As long it is mainly White folk losing their property or life, it is all good.   Just leveling the playing field. 

Was in Portland and Seattle last summer.  Had not been there in 7-8 years.  So sad to see once really nice cities is such a mess now.  

This thread is going to be at the top of the page all day, every day, 24/7.  In fact, we may not even be able to keep up with the crazy, alternate reality, non-believers of science stories about the left.

17 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Was in Portland and Seattle last summer.  Had not been there in 7-8 years.  So sad to see once really nice cities is such a mess now.  

Yeah but abortion.  

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

@League Champion We need to integrate this thread with the Mental Illness thread.  Liberalism (the left) and Mental Illness are literally the same thing.

Definitely true. It's a sickness for sure. 

There’s an old, saying, “be careful what you wish for“. I don’t think anyone can defend some of these leftist policies, particularly this one. I think what most Leftists think, “Yeah, these people are focking crazy, but they’re not gonna do much harm, so I’m not gonna call them on it.”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jonmx said:

Feel free to update as new stories appear.  

AP Censors Quote From Thug Who Shot White Family To Hide His Anti-White Racism

The Associated Press (AP) chose to hide from their readers that Robert Louis Singletary, the 24-year-old black male who shot up his white neighbors in North Carolina over a basketball rolling into his yard, told his victims he was going to shoot them because they’re white and he doesn’t “like white people.”

( From The Gaston Gazette:

“I said, ‘Man, that’s crazy.’ And he said, “You white? I don’t even like white people. I’m going to shoot your a–,” White said. )

Versus

( The AP, which cited the Gaston Gazette as the source of their report and even linked to their article, chose to cut White’s quote in half to hide Singletary’s anti-white motive.

From the AP:

Singletary replied: “I’m going to shoot your a–,” and pointed the revolver at White and his girl Kinsley. )

The AP goes out of their way to highlight race when a white person shoots (or even slights) a black person but in this case they chose to cut out that anti-white hate was the motive for this shooting.

https://en-volve.com/2023/04/27/ap-censors-quote-from-thug-who-shot-white-family-to-hide-his-anti-white-racism/

I've always liked you jon. Always. 

I will support this thread with you accordingly. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Great story.  This is why the left always demands links from their approved sources.   The left "knows" their media would never print things to upset their worldview.   The left knows but they stay in denial.   

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jonmx said:

I'm sure the idiots that proposed this legislation would be 100% accepting if homeless junkies started exercising their "right to rest" in their front yards. 

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

@League Champion We need to integrate this thread with the Mental Illness thread.  Liberalism (the left) and Mental Illness are literally the same thing.

Celebrated BLM activist ruthlessly destroyed white student's life by accusing her of saying racial justice protesters would 'make good speed bumps' - only to later admit she may have MISHEARD

Zyahna Bryant, 22, claimed she heard fellow UVA student Morgan Bettinger threaten protesters by saying they'd 'make good speed bumps,' in July 2020. A student disciplinary hearing found Bettinger guilty of making a legal threat against protesters . A second probe, however, found that Bryant more than likely didn't hear the words come from Bettinger's and her evidence was shaky at best  

....A celebrated Black Lives Matter activist ruined a white student's life by claiming she heard her threaten to run them over - only to later admit she may have misheard....Zyahna Bryant, then 19, claimed she heard fellow University of Virginia student Morgan Bettinger threaten protesters by saying they'd 'make good speedbumps,' in July 2020 while George Floyd protests took place in Charlottesville. She claims she said words to the effect of: 'It's a good thing that you are here, because otherwise these people would have been speed bumps,' Reason magazine reported....

But Bryant initially insisted on Twitter that Bettinger had indeed threatened her and others, even though it was later claimed she'd only been told about the speed bumps comment second hand.She tweeted: 'The woman in this truck approached protesters in #Charlottesville, and told us that we would make 'good speedbumps.  'She then called the police and started crying saying we were attacking her.'...

Bettinger was quickly identified, with the revelation that she was pro-police - and with a late father who'd worked as a cop - further outraging her critics. Bryant and others calling for a severe punishment or expulsion to be meted out to Bettinger. Bryant embarked on an email campaign to have Bettinger expelled, tweeting: 'EMAIL these UVA deans now to demand that Morgan face consequences for her actions and that UVA stop graduating racists.' UVA's Judiciary Committee later found Bettinger guilty of making a legitimate threat, despite being unable to prove Bryant's claim about her intentions. Its 'jurors' told her that even saying the words in a harmless manner during the anti-racism protests of summer 2020 merited punishment.  

Bryant also filed a complaint with the school's Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights (EOCR), where the student activist claimed Bettinger had made the statement five times and had discriminated against Bryant on the basis of race.  EOCR found that three of the five accusations could not be corroborated and Bryant herself later admitted she may have misheard the 'speed bumps' claim she attributed to Bettinger, which saw her reputation destroyed. Most damningly, the report - which was brought forth because of Bryant's complaint - found that the activist mostly likely did not heard Bettinger make the comment first hand. No eyewitnesses were able to corroborate Bryant's version of events ....

Video evidence does not show the moment Bettinger made the comment, but it does show the aftermath of protesters banging on her car, yelling obscenities at her, and making fun of her for crying as she called her mother and the police. Her reputation is beyond repair and UJC's ruling is still on her permanent record - ruining the now-graduate's chances at law school. But there were no such consequences for Bryant, despite the apparent flimsiness of her life-destroying claims. She was the subject of a glowing Washington Post profile in 2021, made Ebony magazine's Power 100 list and even starred in a Juneteenth post on Instagram's official page. 

....While waiting on police, she was able to back her car up one street while protesters continued to yell, including Bryant, who screamed: 'It's a Karen, it's a Karen!' ...A student panel found Bettigner (pictured during incident) guilty and sanctioned and nearly expelled her. However, the panel did not indicate that they thought the student was lying and the 'speed bump' comment had innocently been made Another probe found that Bryant's evidence was shaky at best and exonerated Bettinger in a way, but the student panel's decision and disciplinary actions still remain on the now-graduate's record...

Other local news outlets gave the story further gravitas by reporting on the incident as if the facts of what Bryant allege happened had been proven.  Critics called for Bettinger's expulsion and demanded the school stop graduating 'racists' and demanded her license being taken away. Her own classmates didn't want to be in the same virtual classroom as home and tried to get her kicked out of her major. One of her classes became asynchronous. The school's director of the political philosophy, policy, and law program - which Bettinger majored in - condemned her student's alleged incident.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12027497/BLM-activist-ruined-white-students-life-claiming-heard-threaten-kill-protesters.html

Alvin Bragg's craziness in New York is taking things to a new level of insanity too.

• Like 1

"The intent of an abortion is a dead baby".

- Senator Alex Padilla, D-CA

I'm actually neither Pro Choice nor Pro Life. I fall into the Pro Responsibility camp. I'd prefer it if people having sex had some talking and planning and acted accordingly if they didn't want to have a baby but wanted to keep banging away at each other. That being said, if push came to shove, I'd defer to the "Safe / Legal / Rare" principle. 

But allow abortions up to the moment of birth is just patently irresponsible. And the majority of Americans, all across the political spectrum, don't support that. 

I don't support some elements of the GOP essentially gaming abortion laws to try to essentially outlaw abortion period. I don't agree with that. But it's not the entire GOP doing that. And I don't agree with this clear "abortion extremism" from the left side of the aisle. I say "extreme" as in it's not what the majority of Americans say they will support. 

This is where I see the radical left going "crazy" - Everything has to be the most extreme version of some issue and current conflict. 

First Thomas then Gorsuch now they are going after Roberts. His wife was an all star attorney who did the right thing and left the practice after Roberts was confirmed. She found a niche head hunting for other law firms. The left is playing a dangerous game with our institutions. Corruption is pretending to be an Indian for the first time in your mid thirties to take advantage of the system. 

Among the SCOTUS-related stories that major outlets have broken in the last few weeks:

- Washington Post discovered that Clarence Thomas has been declaring income from "Ginger Holdings LLC" instead of "Ginger Limited Partnership" since 2006.

- CNN discovered that a company Harlan Crow's family had a minority interest in was involved in a case that SCOTUS declined to consider. Crow & his company had no involvement in the case.

-  Politico discovered that Justice Gorsuch correctly declared the sale of his portion of an LLC that sold property to a partner at a law firm. That partner never met Gorsuch and is a big Dem donor.

- Business Insider discovered that Justice Roberts' wife is a successful recruiter for major law firms. None of her recruits have ever argued before SCOTUS.

If you don't realize this is an intentional and coordinated campaign aimed directly at delegitimizing the SCOTUS majority, I don't know what to tell you.

Living in a time where Elizabeth Warren is still casting aspersions from a prominent position. Shamelessness is a virtue now. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Can we agree that lefties are sickos 

It’s not widespread. Sorry bout that kid, but it doesn’t affect Gutterboy or Hack. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not widespread. Sorry bout that kid, but it doesn’t affect Gutterboy or Hack. 

GUTTERBOY would love that big Dong 🌈

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Well I like both of you, and I love this thread.  Hope to see more of you Blue.

It turns out the the victim in the big lawsuit of Tucker creating a hostile work environment has admitted she never even met Tucker.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

It turns out the the victim in the big lawsuit of Tucker creating a hostile work environment has admitted she never even met Tucker.  

#believeallwomen  :mad:

41 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So we can dismiss this as a reason.  Leftards will believe anything fed to them. 

Bar that kicked out customers after Bud Light controversy makes desperate plea to win back business

....After telling any potentially vocal patrons who disagree with Bud Light making a trans woman one of its spokespeople to get lost, an Indiana bar released yet another statement backtracking its swift dismissal of its patrons.....The latest statement is one of three that The Fairfax Bar & Grill in Bloomington, Indiana, has posted in the past couple weeks, indicating that they are desperate to find the right messaging on the subject since they’ve been bleeding clientele....

....The Fairfax Bar & Grill’s initial weigh-in on the cultural issue stated, "We are tired of all of the hate. We are very open to debate and discussion and it’s truly a shame that we can’t have open conversations about this important political and cultural topic. Bars, in our opinion, exist as public spaces where ideas should be exchanged."...It then discouraged boycotters to stay out, adding, "Unfortunately due to all of the bigotry and hatred that has surfaced around the Bud Light controversy any patron wanting to voice their concerns about the issue will be immediately asked to pay their bill and leave our establishment...."

......the restaurant admitted, "With the departure of some of our regulars, we have needed new clientele, and you have answered. I'm not gonna lie, we still need more of you right now."...On Thursday night, the bar posted yet another, more conciliatory message ..... "A lot has been said – some correct, and some incorrect – and I want to clarify my stance. What I really want to convey is....We do not and will not censor opinions, but we do require civility in this establishment....."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bar-that-kicked-out-customers-after-bud-light-controversy-makes-desperate-plea-win-back-business

I couldn’t imagine saying anything to someone I don’t know about what beer they are drinking. My friends? Yeah, we can go there. But purely for ball busting purposes. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

But abortion! 

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Trudeau said what liberals think. We all know it. So do they. 

23 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:
f you don't realize this is an intentional and coordinated campaign aimed directly at delegitimizing the SCOTUS majority, I don't know what to tell you.

correct.  and the problem is that most casual news consumers have no idea that the MSM is totally biased towards the democrats, so they will continue to get brainwashed.  we need to defend freedom of the press because it is seriously compromised now.

Pedophiles are about to become a protected class in Minnesota

The bill amends the provisions in Minnesota law that created sexual orientation as a protected class, meaning that discrimination of any kind based upon sexual orientation is illegal in the state....Well here in the great state of Minnesota we are about to expand the definition of “sexual orientation,” and in the process, ..... the Democrat majority in the House of Representatives have decided to remove a provision that excluded pedophilia as a legitimate sexual orientation....

Striking the current law a provision that carved out pedophilia from the definition of sexual orientation is a radical move, and not getting the attention that it deserves.

Pedophiles will become a protected class.....You will be subject to lawsuits if you discriminate against pedophiles....

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/04/25/pedophiles-are-about-to-become-a-protected-class-in-minnesota-n546242

Screen Shot

Text that the Democrats intentionally removed - "Sexual orientation does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult"