Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

D'Andre Swift Headed to the Eagles

For his five healthy games he should be great…

• Haha 1

The teams swap 7th round picks and Detroit also receiver a 4th round pick in 2025. Swift finished 17th in PPR points per game last season.

Pretty sure everyone saw this trade coming (I don't mean Swift leaving town, I mean the Eagles swooping in for him).

Great move for The Eagles, Swift, And D Montgomery.  

If everyone saw the Eagles swooping in for Swift, wouldn’t that also mean they saw Swift leaving town.  

2 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

The teams swap 7th round picks and Detroit also receiver a 4th round pick in 2025. Swift finished 17th in PPR points per game last season.

I hate to veto trades, but it sure looks like Detroit is getting screwed in this deal.

I vote to overturn.

Had been holding onto Penny in a keeper league, but probably not now.  Too many mouths to feed and a QB who runs a lot in the RZ.  Fortunately have that QB in the same league.

Maybe I can get a bench WR from the Swift owner.

Penny plays in eight games per season, I don’t see why one would still be keeping him.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Penny plays in eight games per season, I don’t see why one would still be keeping him.  

Would be my RB4 so figured it was low risk high reward on the chance he did actually play 12-13 games.

6 games on avg the last three seasons , when I was in keeper leagues, I wanted to build my team, but not help the other teams, keeping Penny was doing just that imo.  

Thanks 

Kenneth "Doesn't" Gainwell

Boston "Not Great" Scott

Rashaad "Wortha" Penny

D'Andre "Isn't" Swift

Trey "Missed the" Sermon

Rather have the RB named Miles...

11 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Boston "Not Great" Scott

Rashaad "Wortha" Penny

D'Andre "Isn't" Swift

Trey "Missed the" Sermon

Couldn't have said it better. You nailed it.

19 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Boston "Not Great" Scott

Rashaad "Wortha" Penny

D'Andre "Isn't" Swift

Trey "Missed the" Sermon

ANYBODY, even you could run behind that line. They will still lead the league in YPC, fact. 

Linda said that axe hasn’t hit a hole in twenty years. 

Philly is the graveyard for RBs.

Sanders was pretty good last season, 11 tds and 1300 total yards.  

7 hours ago, polecatt said:

Philly is the graveyard for RBs.

I wouldn't touch any of them in fantasy. Maybe Swift in best ball but that's about it. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Sanders was pretty good last season, 11 tds and 1300 total yards.  

Yes he had a pretty good season after several of disappointment, and what did it get him? Off to Carolina!  😆

Seriously though, someone may end up with decent numbers, but probably not too great, and good luck guessing who, and even so, they're not gonna be consistent week to week.

They're kind of like the Patriots at RB, and WR to be honest. AJ Brown is the best thing they've had at WR since TO. Let's see if it stays that way.

19 minutes ago, polecatt said:

someone may end up with decent numbers

Penny is a monster if he can stay healthy 😂, but he won't. Here's a surprise name, Trey Sermon. People forget that he's on the roster and apparently Sirianni really really likes him. Something to watch for. 

58 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Penny is a monster if he can stay healthy 😂, but he won't. Here's a surprise name, Trey Sermon. People forget that he's on the roster and apparently Sirianni really really likes him. Something to watch for. 

They'll have 3 or 4 RBs that have at least one big week, probably more. Outside of a PPR flex, I don't think there's gonna be any of them that you could more or less put in your line up and forget about it.

23 minutes ago, polecatt said:

They'll have 3 or 4 RBs that have at least one big week, probably more. Outside of a PPR flex, I don't think there's gonna be any of them that you could more or less put in your line up and forget about it.

Agree 💯

Sanders had a very good season last year, he avg 12:4 per game half ppr.  He avg 13 per game in 2020, and 12 per game 2019.  Injuries have been biggest obstacle.  Imo.  

31 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Sanders had a very good season last year, he avg 12:4 per game half ppr.  He avg 13 per game in 2020, and 12 per game 2019.  Injuries have been biggest obstacle.  Imo.  

Yup, he's always banged up and has a bad fumbling habit. Nice player but the Eagles didn't need him. You can put almost anyone behind that line. 

6 hours ago, polecatt said:

Not a lot of forget about it Rbs around in today’s nfl.   

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

Not a lot of forget about it Rbs around in today’s nfl.   

No, not at all, RB is getting to be a lot like TE.

There's a few that are good and put up consistent numbers for the most part, and then the rest, you're looking at a handful of catches and TD roulette.

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

No, not at all, RB is getting to be a lot like TE.

There's a few that are good and put up consistent numbers for the most part, and then the rest, you're looking at a handful of catches and TD roulette.

That’s why non ppr is no longer the standard.  I agree with you.