Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Nobody needs to own an AR-15

Anybody have any experience with Fostech rifles? I was going to get another Springfield Saint Victor, or piece together an Aero, but then I saw the Fostech Stryker. Pretty sweet looking setup.

On 5/1/2023 at 10:35 PM, thegeneral said:

How’s about incredibly severe penalties for gun crimes? I’d say that was the main push behind curbing drunk driving and it seems to have helped there.

I am good with this.

Now, when these laws are enforced and the African American young men are “disproportionately “ impacted, what will you say then?

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2023 at 10:35 PM, thegeneral said:

How’s about incredibly severe penalties for gun crimes? I’d say that was the main push behind curbing drunk driving and it seems to have helped there.

Because, as mentioned,  there would be a disproportionate number of black people convicted. The statistics would be skewed by liberals making it look like they were being targeted & efforts would immediately be concentrated on repealing any such laws.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Because, as mentioned,  there would be a disproportionate number of black people convicted. The statistics would be skewed by liberals making it look like they were being targeted & efforts would immediately be concentrated on repealing any such laws.

Let’s give it a try.

Nobody needs a car!

Seven people are dead in Brownsville, Texas, after a car ran into pedestrians Sunday morning. The crash occurred at 8:30 a.m. near the Ozanam Center in Brownsville, a representative from the Brownsville Police Department told ABC News.24 mins ago

https://abcnews.go.com/US/7-dead-after-car-runs-pedestrians-brownsville-texas/story?id=99152817

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Let’s give it a try.

Don't get me wrong,  I'm all for it. 15-20 years for committing a crime with a firearm.....automatic life without parole if manslaughter or murder is involved. I don't care about color, religion or anything else. I just don't think it will work for the reasons I mentioned. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Nobody needs a car!

Seven people are dead in Brownsville, Texas, after a car ran into pedestrians Sunday morning. The crash occurred at 8:30 a.m. near the Ozanam Center in Brownsville, a representative from the Brownsville Police Department told ABC News.24 mins ago

https://abcnews.go.com/US/7-dead-after-car-runs-pedestrians-brownsville-texas/story?id=99152817

Nobody needs to own a car.  These death machines kill more people per year than AR-15s.

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Don't get me wrong,  I'm all for it. 15-20 years for committing a crime with a firearm.....automatic life without parole if manslaughter or murder is involved. I don't care about color, religion or anything else. I just don't think it will work for the reasons I mentioned. 

Sure, but the problem here won't be the law, it will be the left wing DA's who are simply going to charge EVERYONE with committing a crime with a firearm, regardless if it was justified or not.  That's how they'll attempt to get around that.

Defending your home?  Well, the intruder has rights too and you used a firearm to stop him so that's a firearm crime.

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

PSA is good stuff. Their glock clones are nice too. 

I'm a fan of PSA. I do a lot of business with them. They always have something nice on sale. 

• Like 1