Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFL Schedule Release

My Grandson is an avid Washington Commanders fan but has never been to one of their games. I already know my S.F. 49ers are coming to play Washington this year and I promised to take him to the game. I just pray that when the schedule comes out that that game isn't in late November or December. At my age I'll freeze what nuts I have left, lol. Either way we'll still go. It'll be a memorable experience for him that I'll get to share as well.

All NFL games should be here n the USA.  

Chiefs v Dolphins on Sunday, November 5 in Frankfurt, Germany.  Just got an email if I want to buy tickets :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

The reigning Super Bowl Champion versus a team that has never been to the Super Bowl.

Should be riveting.

43 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Looks like we have six teams on bye in Week 7 (CAR, CIN, DAL, HOU, NYJ, TEN) and Week 13 (BAL, BUF, CHI, LV, MIN, NYG).

At least a couple three teams in each of those weeks are pretty scrubby, so the overall fantasy impact shouldn't be any more than the typical bye week--although some of those Week 13 byes could be painful if you're fighting for your playoff life by then.

Week 13 could be a tough one.  

Given the uptick in games outside of the USA maybe they ought to see about building a field and go play some games in Antarctica, LOL. Fan attendance  may be pretty slim there. I'm ok with them playing an occasional game in another country but we know it's all about the almighty dollar and how they can maximize their profit. Maybe consider the impact on the players for once and how they feel about all of this. Who know cause I don't think they're going to stop playing games outside of the country.

3 hours ago, DocNiner said:

Given the uptick in games outside of the USA maybe they ought to see about building a field and go play some games in Antarctica, LOL. Fan attendance  may be pretty slim there. I'm ok with them playing an occasional game in another country but we know it's all about the almighty dollar and how they can maximize their profit. Maybe consider the impact on the players for once and how they feel about all of this. Who know cause I don't think they're going to stop playing games outside of the country.

I don’t like it.  

New schedule leak from the NFL front office...

The Chiefs will be playing in a special featured game in Las Vegas on February 11, 2024.