Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

Chokehold death of Jordan Neely ruled a homicide as outrage grows over caught-on video subway killing

:headbanger:

Fock around and find out.   Everyone is a badass until you face off against an actual badass.  But of course, the context of the situation is suitable for political exploitations, as AOC is already doing.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Take THAT, mentally ill person! :bandana: 

Damn skippy....being a dumbass might get you killed. If you are not aware of that let this be a lesson.  Be good or someone might step in. Hiding behind some label is not going to convince a Marine to stop, just a heads up in case you did not know. 😁

Dude is focked. Don't got to blue sh*tholes.

(edit: my job takes me to a blue sh*thole, just yesterday, for an extended visit)

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Damn skippy....being a dumbass might get you killed. If you are not aware of that let this be a lesson.  Be good or someone might step in. Hiding behind some label is not going to convince a Marine to stop, just a heads up in case you did not know. 😁

Hopefully other people read about this story and learn to not be mentally ill. :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

Just now, MDC said:

Hopefully other people read about this story and learn to not be mentally ill. :thumbsup: 

Hopefully.  But in case they do not, and act up, hopefully there is a Marine nearby to resolve the situation.  Today is a great day. :banana:

The Marine is going to jail.  My guess is that because he's white, the guy he killed is black, and that they're in NY, they're going to push Murder 1 and life in prison.  I'm also guessing that they're doing all the research they can on the dude to see if he said anything bad about black people, so that they can pile on a hate crime charge.

Since RLLD started this thread, three INNOCENT black kids were murdered in the inner city.  Nobody cares about that though.  It’s all a game people.  You’re being played. 

58 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Chokehold death of Jordan Neely ruled a homicide as outrage grows over caught-on video subway killing

:headbanger:

Fock around and find out.   Everyone is a badass until you face off against an actual badass.  But of course, the context of the situation is suitable for political exploitations, as AOC is already doing.

I don't know that he was being a badass.  Either way, tough to celebrate the murder of someone like you're doing.

I dont see the problem and saved alot of $ and time.

Well done marine!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know that he was being a badass.  Either way, tough to celebrate the murder of someone like you're doing.

I get that you do not understand.  But when you are a Marine, it does make sense. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I get that you do not understand.  But when you are a Marine, it does make sense. 

Care to explain?

Dude has been ARRESTED over 40 times.  He harasses and assaults strangers all the time.  I’ll politely move on to more important matters.  Y’all fake outage all you want.  My give O’Fock meter is at a 1 on this one.  

• Like 1

Fafo and the dude said he wanted to die.  Why are you people upset?

Dont act like you care to virtue signal...its pathetic

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Take THAT, mentally ill person! :bandana: 

He’s been arrested over 40 times.  If he is truly mentally ill then the State failed him. The lack of policing failed him.  The public should not have to live and deal with it day in and day out.  When the police / government doesn’t do anything then eventually the public has too. 

The death of a homeless man who allegedly had threatened passengers aboard a New York City subway and was put into a chokehold by one of the riders has been deemed a homicide, according to the medical examiner.

Looks like "Fock around and find out" has turned around.

For the record, I'm not gonna cry about this homeless dude, but you can't just murder people on subways.  Come on.

The NYPD busted Neely 42 times across the last decade and he had a documented mental health history with police, with his most recent arrest in November 2021 for slugging a 67-year-old female stranger in the face. A warrant for his arrest on felony assault charges was issued on Feb. 23. “There’s consequences for behavior,” she said.

:(

I posted there are a bajillion services that gutter trash could have got help from.  He chose  death.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Care to explain?

Its how we roll.  When its on, its all the way on. And knowing this young man carried the banner properly makes me happy. Someone focked around and someone found out. It is unfortunately that the deceased picked the wrong place and time to do his sh!t, but those are the breaks.  Its what we do, and how we roll. God I fcking love the Marine Corps. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He’s been arrested over 40 times.  If he is truly mentally ill then the State failed him. The lack of policing failed him.  The public should not have to live and deal with it day in and day out.  When the police / government doesn’t do anything then eventually the public has too. 

All true. Dude still didn’t need to choke him to death for aggressively ranting. Had the man put his hands on someone I’d feel different. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Its how we roll.  When its on, its all the way on. And knowing this young man carried the banner properly makes me happy. Someone focked around and someone found out. It is unfortunately that the deceased picked the wrong place and time to do his sh!t, but those are the breaks.  Its what we do, and how we roll. God I fcking love the Marine Corps. 

This is a really weird sentiment.  Do all marines feel this way?  All marines are pro murder?  I've only met a few in my life and never heard them talk like this.

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

But somebody probably disrespected the bum and his culture has taught him to immediately turn to violence.  This time he assaulted someone stronger than him and Darwinism took over.

12 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The NYPD busted Neely 42 times across the last decade and he had a documented mental health history with police, with his most recent arrest in November 2021 for slugging a 67-year-old female stranger in the face. A warrant for his arrest on felony assault charges was issued on Feb. 23. “There’s consequences for behavior,” she said.

:(

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

All true. Dude still didn’t need to choke him to death for aggressively ranting. Had the man put his hands on someone I’d feel different. 

:( - Delayed payment

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

You think dude TRIED to kill him?  Or maybe he was just restraining an out of control individual and unfortunately he perished. 

41 minutes ago, MDC said:

We should separate mentally ill people from society then.  People try to live and work in a community and they have to deal with mentally ill people harassing them all the time?  Why should this be?  I must deal with your BS or else I am the ?  I must deal with criminals being let go over and over only to keep harassing people and committing crimes? 

That said people need to be trained or aware in these choke holds.  Nate Diaz (mma fighter) recently choked out a jake paul impersonator that was giving him .  But he put him to sleep and let him fall to the floor.  Boom over.  You can't squeeze forever.  

My solution? Live away from the loads of mentally ill, dangerous criminals, people who have nothing to lose.  So I am not forced into making a dumb move.  

I know I know.   Having to deal with crazy bums each day is a badge of honor in your eyes.  You are street smart!  But many normal people don't care to deal with this crap.  There will br an exodus to the country.    Libs will end up polluting that too.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Exactly.   

Just now, Strike said:

You think dude TRIED to kill him?  Or maybe he was just restraining an out of control individual and unfortunately he perished. 

I don’t think he was trying to kill him, but you run that risk when you put someone in a choke hold for 15 minutes.

Looks like "Fock around and find out" has turned around.

For the record, I'm not gonna cry about this homeless dude, but you can't just murder people on subways.  Come on.

Right.  Subways are for feces and harrassment/intimidation.   Thats perk of city life.  

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I don’t think he was trying to kill him, but you run that risk when you put someone in a choke hold for 15 minutes.

Do you have more video than whats been shown?

10 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I posted there are a bajillion services that gutter trash could have got help from.  He chose  death.

We need more programs apparently.  Wonder why the tax dollars we are forking out for social programs do so little? Only answer is more!

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Sure.  And you run the risk of getting choked out when you act like this individual did on the train.  It's unfortunate but sh*t happens.  I'm not going to feel sorry for some dude with a long criminal history including his most recent offense of punching a 67 year old woman in the face who instigated the incident that caused his demise.  And I certainly don't support ruining the life of someone who fought for our country over this unfortunate incident. 

This is a really weird sentiment.  Do all marines feel this way?  All marines are pro murder?  I've only met a few in my life and never heard them talk like this.

Damn near all of them, POG's are more relaxed.  I tried to explain this to my wife, she still does not understand. Many of the Marines i served with were just looking to kill, it was a key reason they joined.  Nasty fellows....until things go south in a forward fighting position.

You all fear the AR-15? LOL, let a small platoon of these fellows get pissed off and just watch.  Hell, I would love to set a platoon of them loose during a BLM/antifa riot and just watch the mahem.....you could sever the arm of a marine and he will try to kill you with the bloody stump.....

Just now, Strike said:

Sure.  And you run the risk of getting choked out when you act like this individual did on the train.  It's unfortunate but sh*t happens.  I'm not going to feel sorry for some dude with a long criminal history including his most recent offense of punching a 67 year old woman in the face who instigated the incident that caused his demise.  And I certainly don't support ruining the life of someone who fought for our country over this unfortunate incident. 

I only feel sorry for him in the sense that he probably needed help a long time ago that he didn’t get. I’m gonna stop short of calling this Marine a hero for killing a ranting homeless person though.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I only feel sorry for him in the sense that he probably needed help a long time ago that he didn’t get. I’m gonna stop short of calling this Marine a hero for killing a ranting homeless person though.

That is fair, he likely is not a hero.....just a hero to me 😁