Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I only feel sorry for him in the sense that he probably needed help a long time ago that he didn’t get. I’m gonna stop short of calling this Marine a hero for killing a ranting homeless person though.

I don't think I called him a hero. 

Just now, Strike said:

I don't think I called him a hero. 

You didn’t but that’s the tone of this thread.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

That is fair, he likely is not a hero.....just a hero to me 😁

Yeah well … you’re a diick. ;) 

• Thanks 1

Democrat leadership are releasing violent offenders and mentally ill people onto the public.  Defund Police, no bail, lack of prosecution from liberal D.A.’s.  

This is what happens.  No law and order = The Wild West.  

We saw it during the 2020 Protests where city blocks were burned down and small businesses owners were FORCED to protect their own property and livelihood. 

It will only get worse.  This is what some of you vote for.  Own it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Looks like "Fock around and find out" has turned around.

For the record, I'm not gonna cry about this homeless dude, but you can't just murder people on subways.  Come on.

You’re a kunt. Just sayin. 

Just now, MDC said:

Absolutely.  I do not discount that assertion in any way.  Its kept me alive, so I wear it.  😎

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Damn near all of them, POG's are more relaxed.  I tried to explain this to my wife, she still does not understand. Many of the Marines i served with were just looking to kill, it was a key reason they joined.  Nasty fellows....until things go south in a forward fighting position.

You all fear the AR-15? LOL, let a small platoon of these fellows get pissed off and just watch.  Hell, I would love to set a platoon of them loose during a BLM/antifa riot and just watch the mahem.....you could sever the arm of a marine and he will try to kill you with the bloody stump.....

We could use a few more good marines and a few less transvestite sailors.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Absolutely.  I do not discount that assertion in any way.  Its kept me alive, so I wear it.  😎

Me too. I’ve been all over Philadelphia and the worst neighborhoods of Midtown Manhattan like Hell’s Kitchen, never had a problem.

:bandana: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

Bum wasn't very streetwise.

Should’ve kept his head on a swivel. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Me too. I’ve been all over Philadelphia and the worst neighborhoods of Midtown Manhattan like Hell’s Kitchen, never had a problem.

Philly has some rough spots, what is that drug area....Kensington?   Nasty....

Still, Philly also has some realyl good parts too, I actually like Philly alot.  :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

Should’ve kept his head on a swivel. :thumbsup: 

Or he should have worn one of those thick, leather, spiked, dog collars around his neck to help prevent getting choked out.  I believe it will become the de rigueur fashion accessory for street thugs moving forward.  Better protection than the antifa helmets and umbrellas.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Or he should have worn one of those thick, leather, spiked, dog collars around his neck to help prevent getting choked out.  I believe it will become the de rigueur fashion accessory for street thugs moving forward.  Better protection than the antifa helmets and umbrellas.

Saved me in the bedroom a few times. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The NYPD busted Neely 42 times across the last decade and he had a documented mental health history with police, with his most recent arrest in November 2021 for slugging a 67-year-old female stranger in the face. A warrant for his arrest on felony assault charges was issued on Feb. 23. “There’s consequences for behavior,” she said.

:(

Sounds like it was only a matter of time before this dude killed somebody. 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

The USMC is over 219 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a bomb crater, our mother was an M-16 and our father was the devil.

Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough-looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green, amphibious monster made of blood and guts who arose from the sea, festering on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battle field, giving my life to mom, the Corps, and the American flag.

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine by God!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a kunt. Just sayin. 

The feeling is mutual 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

You cowered inside while the guidos of Fishtown handled business.  If there were a loud noise made while you were walking through Hell's Kitchen you would have run for your life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Everything is toxically masculine to you.

I don't think that is true, but facing down an actual man I surmise the attitude would be mediated.  The threat of a beat down tends to keep things nice and respectful.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know that he was being a badass.  Either way, tough to celebrate the murder of someone like you're doing.

And yet you and your side celebrate abortion all the time.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't think that is true, but facing down an actual man I surmise the attitude would be mediated.  The threat of a beat down tends to keep things nice and respectful.

It is true.  Everything is toxically masculine to him.  The prospect of hand to hand combat for Gutterboy would cause him to shiot himself.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet you and your side celebrate abortion all the time.

I don't think I've ever celebrated an abortion.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

It is true.  Everything is toxically masculine to him.  The prospect of hand to hand combat for Gutterboy would cause him to shiot himself.

Unless it's against a teenage girl.  Then he'd be confident.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

No, I've been in my fair share of fights, and never sh1t my pants.

• Haha 1

I had a drunk marine break a pool cue over my nose.  I saw stars for a minute but did not go down.  My nose was spewing blood and I was rocked, but still standing, and I then had the heavy, butt end of the pool cue in my hand.  The waitress upon whom he had been hitting jumped between us and told him he was out of line.  He sort of half-assed apologized and backed away.  She got me a bar towel with some ice.

Someone called the cops and they showed up and asked if I wanted to press charges.  I declined.  They ordered him to leave and followed him out.  About twenty minutes later he returned.  He apologized and bought me a beer.  Decent enough fellow once he had his wits about him.  I maybe should have gone to the hospital.  Maybe had I done so I would not have a pretty substantial bump on the bridge of my nose with a scar over it.  Frankly my face needed the bump and the small scar on the bridge of my nose.

All of my other interactions with marines have been more positive. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No, I've been in my fair share of fights, and never sh1t my pants.

Probably because you were knocked the f@ck out.   I'm 100% positive that, for you, those kindergarden kids on the playground were too much to handle.

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Probably because you were knocked the f@ck out.   I'm 100% positive that, for you, those kindergarden kids on the playground were too much to handle.

Lord knows he'd love to try.

25 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If you happen upon any of them eating crayons...just slowly back away..... 😄

54 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You cowered inside while the guidos of Fishtown handled business.  If there were a loud noise made while you were walking through Hell's Kitchen you would have run for your life.

I remember that. What a puzzy, MDC.  He was also terrified of the knights of Columbus coming to town to see the pope. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

This is a really weird sentiment.  Do all marines feel this way?  All marines are pro murder?  I've only met a few in my life and never heard them talk like this.

Look at the time and money saved...marines see a problem and fix it.

I hope they start a gofundme for the marine...im sending cash with pride.

Gutter....you seriously dont know marines are trained to kill??  No hesitation.  Wtf did u think they do??  They risk their life so I dont have to risk mine.   They arent taking knitting classes.

Christ you are obtuse.

Why is it murder??  Did he have to wait he trash sucker punched a passenger,

Pre emptive strike is the best kind

27 people have been murdered in the NYC subway the last three years. That’s a lot. But let’s care about this one and demand justice. GTFO. 

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

This is a really weird sentiment.  Do all marines feel this way?  All marines are pro murder?  I've only met a few in my life and never heard them talk like this.

Soft and squishy.  Nerf ball. 

I was terrified of the Knights of Columbus? Link???

Liar Pilot sure lies a lot. What a liar. 😂 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was terrified of the Knights of Columbus? Link???

Liar Pilot sure lies a lot. What a liar. 😂 

Maybe not terrified. Concerned though.  Lol. 

Just now, MDC said:

I’ll wait for that link. :mellow: 

Well, I’m still waiting on the link where I said I drink at Chuck E. Cheese. I exaggerated, you just outright lie.  

No link then. Another Tardcore lie busted. :first: 

• Like 1