Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

23 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

🤣

Certainly this "victim" thought this instance was going to be like one of the many other where HE made SOMEONE ELSE a victim.  He finally went after the wrong one....focked around, and found out.....not everyone is prey.😆

I haven’t seen any fund raiser. If anyone does please post it here.  Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lemonparty.org

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup, 👍

Finally reading about this. This is a very sad and interesting case they have.

I could see this getting real messy. Without knowing much I lean towards the Marine getting some lesser charge, no jail time. 

The marine hasn't been arrested because the NYPD are and remain the one decent institution in that city and they know he didn't do anything wrong. But this is not their decision. This is in far left Alvin Bragg's hands as well as far left NYC judges. They love criminals and hate ordinary people. There will be no real justice, the marine is going to get tossed to the wolves and get focked over like every other decent citizen who finds himself in a blue leftoid hellscape.

I don’t think a Manhattan jury will convict.  People are sick of what’s going on. Trump on the other hand, is in trouble. 

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

25 people have been pushed on tracks, where is the protest?

They don't matter.

A proper protest requires a white citizen in a difficult situation accidentally killing a psychotic black menace to society Michael Jackson impersonator.

The reward for this marine's heroism in defending his fellow subway passengers, is leftoids calling for his head, and a politically motivated leftoid prosecutor taking him before a kangaroo court presided over by a politically motivated leftoid judge where facts don't matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nobody cares about the mass shooter in Atlanta yesterday. Nailed it. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nobody cares about the mass shooter in Atlanta yesterday. Nailed it. 

Sadly a Vet going on a shooting spree is not really a story anymore. Quite a problem we have here.

Another mass shooting in Georgia today. 3 dead. I bet The NY Times sent their crack reporter there to cover it. Lol. Kentavious White. 

52 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

25 people have been pushed on tracks, where is the protest?

There is none.  When that happens there is no political angle or outrage.  It is insane really.   Criminal lives matter more than regular everyday people.   

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Seeing that chit makes my blood boil.  Sadly, it's not surprising...Stand by and watch.  I'm sure that's how our bored centrists would respond in such a situation...even if it were their wife or girlfriend.

Mass medication of the mentally ill isn’t working.  Mostly because you’re asking mentally ill people to take care of themselves and take their medication. Non mentally ill people often don’t take their medication.  This experiment has failed. So now what?  Shouldn’t that be the question that needs to be asked, not just looking for a scalp?  

People are protesting that the life long criminal got wasted 😃

What a bunch of morons. 

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

People are protesting that the life long criminal got wasted 😃

What a bunch of morons. 

How would you feel if the guy stabbed the marine?  Or if someone else came by and murdered the marine to save this guy's life?

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How would you feel if the guy stabbed the marine?  Or if someone else came by and murdered the marine to save this guy's life?

Fortunately, since all the witnesses WANTED this guy subdued, that wasn't an issue.  Some of those witnesses even ASSISTED in the subduing.  They just didn't have a chokehold on the guy.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Seeing that chit makes my blood boil.  Sadly, it's not surprising...Stand by and watch.  I'm sure that's how our bored centrists would respond in such a situation...even if it were their wife or girlfriend.

It's how liberal sissified 'men' in blue cities are conditioned to behave.

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The Marine accepted the potential danger when he engaged, if he got stabbed its the cost of doing business.

You strawman aside, there is a question no one has yet asked.

Why did THIS mans life matter so much, when so many are being killed every day?  :huh: 

Why did his life suddenly....."matter"?

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

That's how real men are taught to behave, they're willing to take the chance of their own personal safety for the protection of those around them. Useless leftoids who regularly crave having their  butthole filled with tranny cum wouldn't know what pride or masculinity are like.

As for everyone else on the subway, you can see what they were thinking, they were helping the marine.

What a great time to be a wuss. 

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The Marine accepted the potential danger when he engaged, if he got stabbed its the cost of doing business.

You strawman aside, there is a question no one has yet asked.

Why did THIS mans life matter so much, when so many are being killed every day?  :huh: 

Why did his life suddenly....."matter"?

I guarantee if the homeless dude killed the marine you would be crying about the hero that was murdered by the savage. 

Also why does anything matter?  Thousands of kids are raped and murdered by wealthy tourists in Thailand every year, but we talk about tranny's and bud light

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's how real men are taught to behave, they're willing to take the chance of their own personal safety for the protection of those around them. Useless leftoids who regularly crave having their filled with tranny wouldn't know what pride or masculinity are like.

As for everyone else on the subway, you can see what they were thinking, they were helping the marine.

You've really become a brain washed zombie.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I guarantee if the homeless dude killed the marine you would be crying about the hero that was murdered by the savage. 

Also why does anything matter?  Thousands of kids are raped and murdered by wealthy tourists in Thailand every year, but we talk about tranny's and bud light

So why are you concerned about lgbtq rights here when they get murdered in countries we do business with and protect for just being lgbtq? The fallacy of your argument is that we don’t condone child rape here, nor killing gay people. We are at least consistent on that front. We aren’t when it comes to lgbtq.  Rights for American lgbtq, death for others. 

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Rich

On 5/4/2023 at 11:34 AM, MDC said:

I only feel sorry for him in the sense that he probably needed help a long time ago that he didn’t get. I’m gonna stop short of calling this Marine a hero for killing a ranting homeless person though.

Virtue signal alert!!!  Virtue Signal Alert!!!!

Plenty of liberal services available for this guy......thats how libs roll.  Talk a big game but do little to actally help.

I got my own problems to worry about.  I dont give a fock about that guy.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Its real simple...i have my own shizz to deal with that I dont have time to add anyone elses shizz.  

I give no focks about anything I cannot do anything about.

I have the right not to give a fock.  I wouldnt pizz on that hobo if he was on fire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

What if pigs could fly....just STFU..whataboutism.   live in reality...just for a minute.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

This guy.  :lol:

The complete lack of self awareness is amazing. 

30 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Virtue signal alert!!!  Virtue Signal Alert!!!!

Plenty of liberal services available for this guy......thats how libs roll.  Talk a big game but do little to actally help.

I got my own problems to worry about.  I dont give a fock about that guy.

What a stupid post. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

What a stupid post. 

What is stupid is you saying you feel sorry bout that dude...you could care less.  You are flat out full of crap.

Looking at what you say in your posts doesnt show any kind of kindness or empathy.  You are a fraud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The bigger problem is the homeless issue. Can we all agree it’s the worst it’s ever been? We need to address this. There has to be a humane solution which gets most of these folks off the streets. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mass medication of the mentally ill isn’t working.  Mostly because you’re asking mentally ill people to take care of themselves and take their medication. Non mentally ill people often don’t take their medication.  This experiment has failed. So now what?  Shouldn’t that be the question that needs to be asked, not just looking for a scalp?  

If the mentally ill started taking their medications consistently, this board would slow to a crawl.

• Haha 1

From what I have read I think the only thing that could sink the Marine is if he had made posts or talked about handling the homeless situation or something of this ilk.

23 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

What is stupid is you saying you feel sorry bout that dude...you could care less.  You are flat out full of crap.

Looking at what you say in your posts doesnt show any kind of kindness or empathy.  You are a fraud.

Yeah, I feel sorry for mentally ill homeless. I don’t want aggressive ranting people around me either but I’m not going to revel in this guy’s death. 

You seem like a bit of an ass hole.