Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Marine doing Marine sh!t

Just now, MDC said:

Yeah, I feel sorry for mentally ill homeless. I don’t want aggressive ranting people around me either but I’m not going to revel in this guy’s death. 

You seem like a bit of an ass hole.

Better than a whole ass.  At least I am honest with myself.   Now if I am on the subway with my kids and is happening...i am now involved.  That changes things.  But 800 miles away....dilligaf.

16 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The marine hasn't been arrested because the NYPD are and remain the one decent institution in that city and they know he didn't do anything wrong. But this is not their decision. This is in far left Alvin Bragg's hands as well as far left NYC judges. They love criminals and hate ordinary people. There will be no real justice, the marine is going to get tossed to the wolves and get focked over like every other decent citizen who finds himself in a blue leftoid hellscape.

Can you clarify something here? Do you consider the Marine who killed another human being to be in the “criminals” group or the “ordinary people” group? I generally consider killers to be in the “criminals” group myself. 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Can you clarify something here? Do you consider the Marine who killed another human being to be in the “criminals” group or the “ordinary people” group?

Hero group...people that take action to stop injustice and protect people

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Hero group...people that take action to stop injustice and protect people

Killing a person who didn’t touch you (or anybody else on the train) is heroic? I don’t agree with your concept of heroism.

So we had to wait for him to sucker punch some passenger???  Gtfoh with that BS.   Preemptive strike...well done!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Better than a whole ass.  At least I am honest with myself.   Now if I am on the subway with my kids and is happening...i am now involved.  That changes things.  But 800 miles away....dilligaf.

You sure seem triggered by my fairly tepid expression of sympathy for the mentally ill homeless people.

So he gets charged and convicted. Then what? 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

You sure seem triggered by my fairly tepid expression of sympathy for the mentally ill homeless people.

Nah, no triggers...just allergic to complete BS.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Nah, no triggers...just allergic to complete BS.

You’re projecting like mad. Have a great day.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re projecting like mad. Have a great day.

I said Good Day!!

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

What if pigs could fly....just STFU..whataboutism.   live in reality...just for a minute.

Umbrella sales and power washer sales would skyrocket.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Killing a person who didn’t touch you (or anybody else on the train) is heroic? I don’t agree with your concept of heroism.

youre one of those chicks that would sit by while a crazy person got in a womans face and not stop it, good job

crazy person threatens multiple people, thats creating a unsafe space for everyone in a box, and says hes willing to do to cause harm.  So bad 3 separate individuals take it upon themselves to subdue the crazy, the crazy whaling and fighting needs to be restrained with a choke hold.  Crazy person dies, nobody else hurt

HERO

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then his life is ruined. 

Then he’s in jail, off the street, and he won’t go around murdering other people on the subway.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Then his life is ruined. 

But hey he’ll still be alive unlike the man he killed.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I guarantee if the homeless dude killed the marine you would be crying about the hero that was murdered by the savage. 

Also why does anything matter?  Thousands of kids are raped and murdered by wealthy tourists in Thailand every year, but we talk about tranny's and bud light

Nah, what you described is happening every day, no protests no marching no media whining

And here, this one person somehow creates a response out of all the many others…what is so special about him or this situation that makes his life suddenly…”matter”?

No one apparently can explain this…

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Then he’s in jail, off the street, and he won’t go around murdering other people on the subway.

Cool. What about the homeless? 

A bunch of Jodies in here.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cool. What about the homeless? 

Bring back asylums and nurse ratched

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Bring back asylums and nurse ratched

Sort of.  

If we only gave the mentally ill homeless a home they would stay in their home and not be mentally  ill anymore.  Let’s do it! 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If we only gave the mentally ill homeless a home they would stay in their home and not be mentally  ill anymore.  Let’s do it! 

We need to do something. The current situation is untenable. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We need to do something. The current situation is untenable. 

Well, it’s not a chicken/ egg situation.  It’s all egg. 

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

The guy did threaten violence. I think for the Marine to subdue him was appropriate and yes, heroic. It’s unfortunate that a death resulted, but…

Theres a famous story in New York about a woman named Kitty Genovese. Years ago she was raped and cried out for help. According to reports dozens of people heard her scream but nobody lifted a finger. It was a dangerous neighborhood and nobody wanted to get involved. 

This Marine decided in this instance to get involved. I think that takes courage. I admire that sort of courage. It’s same courage that I see from police and firefighters who are willing to run towards the danger not away from it. I admire it because I don’t know if I would have the courage myself to do that (I’ve never been tested.) 

Im not saying we should give the Marine a parade. Perhaps the choke hold was too long and unnecessary. I don’t know. But even so it was brave and I won’t take a part in vilifying what he did. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The guy did threaten violence. I think for the Marine to subdue him was appropriate and yes, heroic. It’s unfortunate that a death resulted, but…

Theres a famous story in New York about a woman named Kitty Genovese. Years ago she was raped and cried out for help. According to reports dozens of people heard her scream but nobody lifted a finger. It was a dangerous neighborhood and nobody wanted to get involved. 

This Marine decided in this instance to get involved. I think that takes courage. I admire that sort of courage. It’s same courage that I see from police and firefighters who are willing to run towards the danger not away from it. I admire it because I don’t know if I would have the courage myself to do that (I’ve never been tested.) 

Im not saying we should give the Marine a parade. Perhaps the choke hold was too long and unnecessary. I don’t know. But even so it was brave and I won’t take a part in vilifying what he did. 

First, you changed what I said. He didn’t touch anybody. You then changed it to “he THREATENED violence.” Oh so let’s just move the goalposts? Even with that, I didn’t see him actually threaten anybody.

I disagree completely with the rest. Have you ever ridden the NYC (or any other) subway? People do crazy sh!t all the time. Here’s a tip: If you ignore them, they go away.

This Marine never should have laid a hand on the guy. Whether he meant to kill him or not - I don’t know. But he did.

Somebody being black and acting weird is NOT punishable by a death sentence. 

That Marine’s actions were NOT brave in the slightest.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

I disagree completely. Have you ever ridden the NYC (or any other) subway? People do crazy sh!t all the time. Here’s a tip: If you ignore them, they go away.

This Marine never should have laid a hand on the guy. Whether he meant to kill him or not - I don’t know. But he did.

Somebody acting weird is NOT punishable by a death sentence. GTFO.

That lady he slammed into the side of the train was ignoring him. She got a busted face for taking your advice.  

The people that have been pushed in front of subways must have been paying attention to the crazy ones that did it, not ignoring them.  

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

First, you changed what I said. He didn’t touch anybody. You then changed it to “he THREATENED violence.” Oh so let’s just move the goalposts? Even with that, I didn’t see him actually threaten anybody.

I disagree completely with the rest. Have you ever ridden the NYC (or any other) subway? People do crazy sh!t all the time. Here’s a tip: If you ignore them, they go away.

Hey look, another liberal blaming victims of violent crimes.  They’re so inconvenient. 

44 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I didn’t change anything. I responded to what you wrote. I’m not moving any goalposts. 

I agree with you about 95% of the time. Those are pretty good numbers. But I guess we see things differently here. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Back to searching for a life that matters 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Back to searching for a life that matters 

Yup. Funny how these protesters are just ready to go. It’s like they are on stand by.  

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You've really become a brain washed zombie.

Am I brainwashed because I help people in need even if it puts me at some risk of physical harm or am I brainwashed because not everyone on the subway was supportive of the marine?

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

Can you clarify something here? Do you consider the Marine who killed another human being to be in the “criminals” group or the “ordinary people” group? I generally consider killers to be in the “criminals” group myself. 

The marine is ordinary people. He has likely never been arrested in his life, although that may change at any moment. The mentally disturbed agitator he put a chokehold on has dozens of arrests, would be the criminal.

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

From what has been reported…

I don’t think this Marine did anything wrong. I’m sorry the guy died but he instigated the situation. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The bigger problem is the homeless issue. Can we all agree it’s the worst it’s ever been? We need to address this. There has to be a humane solution which gets most of these folks off the streets. 

A lot to unpack in what I quoted so I'll just say:  I know you've gotten a lot of bad press here for your reputation from FBG, but I for one appreciate that you've changed your stance on this (I think) and the need to secure the border to enact meaningful immigration reform.  :cheers:

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

Wow

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

And wow.  Did you bang your head against the wall before you posted these?  Dude had outstanding warrants including punching a 67 year old lady in the face, not dangerous?  :unsure: 

I feel for you that this violent crazy black guy got killed by an upstanding white guy and you can't make any transgressive headway out of it to destroy our country, maybe next time.  :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

He slammed that 67 year old woman, who was minding her own business, face first into a train. I thought they were supposed to go away when you ignore them? We had a deal.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Am I brainwashed because I help people in need even if it puts me at some risk of physical harm or am I brainwashed because not everyone on the subway was supportive of the marine?

You're brainwashed because you repeat the same alt right toxic bullsh1t that has infected this country.

Also when was the last time you helped someone that put you as risk of physical harm?

If you use the term 'alt right', you aren't a person that should be taken serious. HTH

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're brainwashed because you repeat the same alt right toxic bullsh1t that has infected this country.

Also when was the last time you helped someone that put you as risk of physical harm?

It's been a long while.

A few weeks ago there was a loud arguement that wasn't violent and I made myself available nearby to make sure it stayed that way. I've had a few of those over the years. I imagine when I'm back in the classroom again, I'll have the responsibility to break up real fights.

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

If you use the term 'alt right', you aren't a person that should be taken serious. HTH

Toxic masculinity and “trans rights” too.  

He slammed that 67 year old woman, who was minding her own business, face first into a train. I thought they were supposed to go away when you ignore them? We had a deal.  

Link?